Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
1571183819094.png

National Museum of Play in Rochester, NY used Zoe Quinn for an example of women in gaming...

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 972463
National Museum of Play in Rochester, NY used Zoe Quinn for an example of women in gaming...
Since the museum curators (fucking hopefully) did some modicum of research on Chelsea, they must've seen that her "games" are complete dogshit that should not be presented to anyone... so they literally took her WORD as the next best thing to be shown as something culturally significant to the history of video games (or of fucking anything). Lmao.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 972463
Yeah because men don’t face those same stressful working conditions? How about immigrant families who expect their kids to be doctors and engineers, not gamer developers? Seems to me they’d go through the same shit on “societal expectations”.

Zoe can’t make it in gaming because she sucks shit and can’t code, has terrible ideas, is mentally unstable, and all around a god awful person. It has nothing to do with her being a woman.

Also, nice use of the wrong pronouns :story:

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
Wow that's the stuff. Thanks for that I am reading it all now.
I found the tweets in question but they were just that guy rambling on like a neurotic man in a dress bitching about not getting paid....I.E. nothing really helpful when Anita Saarkeeezy was your actual financier....go bitch at her Ramona....

But this page here you shared has the goods.
Much appreciated

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 972463

This is really appalling on two levels, one for the blatant disregard of what actually happened but also two this is basically just an advertisement for her book in a place that claims to be a museum.

This is wildly inappropriate.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
This is really appalling on two levels, one for the blatant disregard of what actually happened but also two this is basically just an advertisement for her book in a place that claims to be a museum.

This is wildly inappropriate.
Perhaps some brave kiwi or gator would be willing to Correct The Record™ by posting a xerox of mom's book review from page 319 of this thread next to the exhibit and taking a picture of fact vs. fiction. And leave the review behind on the wall for good measure. I'll be watching KiA for the next few days to see if someone's resourceful enough to deliver.

1571241869093.png

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Since the museum curators (fucking hopefully) did some modicum of research on Chelsea, they must've seen that her "games" are complete dogshit that should not be presented to anyone... so they literally took her WORD as the next best thing to be shown as something culturally significant to the history of video games (or of fucking anything). Lmao.
Museum curators are required [to get their degrees] to take classes on wokeness

FFDF00

kiwifarms.net
So about Bitch Holowka, she ain't here and she's not you. Who are you defending and why? What are you defending her for and why? We're not here to care, we're here to document a dumb bitch that sold her brother out for SJW street credit and the larger problem of the world's best social vampire. Go PM her on Twitter if you care so much about her "changing" anything. Just don't wind up on the farms for being so exceptional.

As for Zoe and her body count, I'm surprised anything or anyone at all is talking about it, are the SJW's having trouble letting go of their kill or are they having trouble silencing it?
It's not about defending her, it's about making it clear that there is nothing to be gained by going after someone like her. Scott's tweeting like a saint, Zoe's sucking dicks like normal, and here you are, a truly exceptional being, trying to start a lynchmob against whom? For what?

Fuck, if you just wanna hate and think public court and mob mentality are "the way to go", maybe you should go to Twitter. Heard it's just the place for people like you.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
It's not about defending her, it's about making it clear that there is nothing to be gained by going after someone like her. Scott's tweeting like a saint, Zoe's sucking dicks like normal, and here you are, a truly exceptional being, trying to start a lynchmob against whom? For what?

Fuck, if you just wanna hate and think public court and mob mentality are "the way to go", maybe you should go to Twitter. Heard it's just the place for people like you.
That was 14 days ago and I am in fact doing none of what you are saying. I am saying, we're not here to pick sides or defend anyone like we care. My entire statement was why care about her or defend her like she's suddenly coming around that her brother was murdered. None of that is a call for mob action, what are you doing? Are you normally this angry or did I win the lottery? Would you calm down if I asked nicely?

FFDF00

kiwifarms.net
Are you normally this angry or did I win the lottery? Would you calm down if I asked nicely?
Your first move is to go in guns blazing, and you are surprised when responded in kind?
Anyways, I'll take you up on it - reason why Eileen shouldn't be the focus of "fuck that bitch, let's make it clear she's a cunt" content:
1) We have next to no information on her, save for the announcement of his death, in which she her biggest crime was not immediately turning on Zoe or Scott.
2) From a PR perspective, Eileen is the most important player right now. Alec is dead, Kennedy has nothing to with his story, what other people are there that can legitimately push against Zoe or Scott? Who works in the industry, knows the people around Alec, and can be of any remote interest to the media?

If the farms are about documenting such shit as happened with Alec, shooting the messenger gets you nowhere. And this messenger did what exactly to merit the spergs here shooting? You think Anna's gonna have an easier time talking with Eileen, if the people who are against Zoe and Scott are as vehemently against her, too?

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow that's the stuff. Thanks for that I am reading it all now.
I found the tweets in question but they were just that guy rambling on like a neurotic man in a dress bitching about not getting paid....I.E. nothing really helpful when Anita Saarkeeezy was your actual financier....go bitch at her Ramona....

But this page here you shared has the goods.
Much appreciated
You're welcome.
Museum curators are required [to get their degrees] to take classes on wokeness
This is the real issue and if anything is going to change it will have to change here. The people who write our history, make our laws, teach our kids, create our entertainment are being indoctrinated. I'm not convinced that "get woke, go broke" is going to cause all that much change. It will just keep popping up. It's endemic.

Until this stops, the nonsense will continue.
https://archive.md/cvjkO

Edit: If you prefer, TheQuartering breaks down this article well (in his plodding way) in this video:

Last edited:

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
Your first move is to go in guns blazing, and you are surprised when responded in kind?
Anyways, I'll take you up on it - reason why Eileen shouldn't be the focus of "fuck that bitch, let's make it clear she's a cunt" content:
1) We have next to no information on her, save for the announcement of his death, in which she her biggest crime was not immediately turning on Zoe or Scott.
2) From a PR perspective, Eileen is the most important player right now. Alec is dead, Kennedy has nothing to with his story, what other people are there that can legitimately push against Zoe or Scott? Who works in the industry, knows the people around Alec, and can be of any remote interest to the media?

If the farms are about documenting such shit as happened with Alec, shooting the messenger gets you nowhere. And this messenger did what exactly to merit the spergs here shooting? You think Anna's gonna have an easier time talking with Eileen, if the people who are against Zoe and Scott are as vehemently against her, too?
You're really mad about stuff I didn't say that you're actively misinterpreting because you care too deeply about the issue. Just calm down. I'm also not responding to you past this, you just need to calm down.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
You're welcome.

This is the real issue and if anything is going to change it will have to change here. The people who write our history, make our laws, teach our kids, create our entertainment are being indoctrinated. I'm not convinced that "get woke, go broke" is going to cause all that much change. It will just keep popping up. It's endemic.

Until this stops, the nonsense will continue.
https://archive.md/cvjkO

Edit: If you prefer, TheQuartering breaks down this article well (in his plodding way) in this video:
The Sperge said:
The issue is not only with teacher safety, but points to a greater crisis in how the education system must fundamentally rethink how to instruct students. “How much of our classroom time do we dedicate to, rather teaching and learning, but unlearning?” Wilcox says. “Helping people unlearn the biases and prejudices that essentially that they’ve learned from the internet, all the way up to the age of 18, or whenever they enroll in university.”
Because, obviously, most unautistic students will be bringing up their favorite political YouTubers and their talking points instead of paying attention to the lectures. And the only reason that will happen is obviously because they want to put you in danger and want to #TriggerTheLibs, instead of bringing up counterpoints to your unnecessary political shit that has nothing to do with what they actually want to learn just to spite you.
The Sperge previously said:
After the gender lecture, Ruberg and their three TAs spent the next few days patrolling local campus Reddit communities for the material. To Ruberg and their TAs’ collective relief, nothing ever appeared — in their opinion, because there was nothing salacious: women in games have a hard time, and masculinity is constructed through gaming. But the experience left a mark on Ruberg, who says they’ve become more hesitant to include material about gender, sexuality, and race on their syllabuses. They’ve become wary, in some ways, of their students.
Oh no, the retarded talking points they obviously must have heard before and are tired of it! Shit, maybe make it as a Ethics class so it would be something minimally academic and productive.

>Ruberg and their three TAs spent the next few days patrolling local campus Reddit communities for the material.

What a great way to spend your working time as academics! :story:

Up next, he and his students will have to debate that Chelsea is not a whore and she was a gud grill and how sexist the Internet is to think she is to help them "unlearn disinformation".

• Agree
Reactions: lemmiwinks

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
SJW's gonna SJW. Everyone used to know people like Chelsea were laughably nuts until corporations, sports leagues, pop culture, societal institutions and governments thought they should be taken seriously. Whether it was done out of rank cowardice or genuine good intentions it doesn't matter. She is just a germ in a widespread infection. One that will destroy everything worthwhile.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
I'm now convinced it was Chelsea's gang that attacked ED, this entire section is now missing from it now that it's back up.
The cache still has this section so it was there when it went down.......

EDIT: The user also goes by https://tw.tinf.io/ramona_lf
I'm full of it on this one. ED had hardware failure and neglect issues.
What's that saying?
"Never attribute to malice what you can attribute to ignorance." or some shit.
Somebody else was wondering where those lonelyfags tweets went too I see:
good question maybe they deleted it and blew their head off.jpg

Upside is these combined tweets and that page called Trash Override make an even better case for "workplace" Transphobia at CON than on than lonelytroon's tweets that are still missing from ED.
(still up on knowyourmeme btw: https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1505758-zoe-quinn )

Earlier on in this thread the point is explained pretty well how Randi Harper's ggautoblocker turned that shit toxic and Chelsea and Randi stopped scissoring each other long enough to flush the Suicide Romance Boys out of the cyber gang....they all wanted something just way too much to ask for in a job.
To be PAID and to have INSURANCE as promised.....what a bunch of fags....

IDK if this stuff ever got bagged and tagged here so I'll just add it again.
Here's the chat logs from Eron Gjoni's AMA on 4chan right after the zoepost.
He mentions that he planned on doing a Reddit AMA and I'm still hunting that down too.
Stole this off of some sycophant's page that was still white knighting Blowey Chelsea back in GG daze..

Attachments

• Erons AMA on 4chan 1.txt
    251.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Erons AMA on 4chan 2 .txt
    96.2 KB · Views: 51
  • FULL CHAT LOG 4 CHAN f072f259b6.txt
    13.8 MB · Views: 181

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net