Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
The inside of her apartment from the pictures she's posted recently looks disgusting. Bitch hoards garbage just as much as she does animals.
And she sure hates the Joker movie....yeah that apartment looks pretty fucked up for a mighty U.N. speaker...poor cat looks like it wants her to leave it's ass alone and let it tear that dog up over there....lmfao

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
I'm really surprised she hasn't been deplatformed. She says a lot of (truthful) things that offend SJW's.
Yeah they've tried to scare her pretty bad in the comment section I notice.
One guy in particular is rather concerning...he wants to de-LIFE her and like 8 other women...

EDIT: Check out the guy calling himself "Global Man" way down early in the comments, he ends his death threats with an actual sign off:
"You women started this war. Us men are going to end it. And you can censor me all you like. You can't save these womens lives by censoring me.
Peter Andrew Nolan. "

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah they've tried to scare her pretty bad in the comment section I notice.
One guy in particular is rather concerning...he wants to de-LIFE her and like 8 other women...

EDIT: Check out the guy calling himself "Global Man" way down early in the comments, he ends his death threats with an actual sign off:
"You women started this war. Us men are going to end it. And you can censor me all you like. You can't save these womens lives by censoring me.
Peter Andrew Nolan. "
There's a thread on this sped, or at least someone of the same name.

Possibly that's another sped pretending to be the same sped.

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
There's a thread on this sped, or at least someone of the same name.
Yep that's him.
The comment is so out of left field that it caught me off guard.
First time encountering such jihadist style bravado in a youtube comments section for me...
Went to "Global Man"'s channel and it's obvious he has the same insane bats in the belfry as documented here.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody have caps of these tweets that are gone from ED?
I'm now convinced it was Chelsea's gang that attacked ED, this entire section is now missing from it now that it's back up.
The cache still has this section so it was there when it went down.......
View attachment 971449

EDIT: The user also goes by https://twitter.com/ramona_lf
I'm glad that ED is back online. Sucks to be them rebuilding everything from scratch. But did Zoe Quinn's goons and this Ramona user really attack ED?

Vallix

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have information on Zoe's family, like facebook or wiki? It's like she has made herself into a living OC since most what she told about herself is false.

Assuming they don't just cut his name out and claim full credit for the whole thing. Scott Benson seems to be that scummy.

scott made this

lemmiwinks

Forever MATI
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody have caps of these tweets that are gone from ED?
I'm now convinced it was Chelsea's gang that attacked ED, this entire section is now missing from it now that it's back up.
The cache still has this section so it was there when it went down.......
View attachment 971449

EDIT: The user also goes by https://twitter.com/ramona_lf
I can't tell if they are the same tweets, but there are links to archive.li on this page (https://trashoverride.tumblr.com) for similar tweets to what is described.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 972463
National Museum of Play in Rochester, NY used Zoe Quinn for an example of women in gaming...
Since the museum curators (fucking hopefully) did some modicum of research on Chelsea, they must've seen that her "games" are complete dogshit that should not be presented to anyone... so they literally took her WORD as the next best thing to be shown as something culturally significant to the history of video games (or of fucking anything). Lmao.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 972463
National Museum of Play in Rochester, NY used Zoe Quinn for an example of women in gaming...
Yeah because men don’t face those same stressful working conditions? How about immigrant families who expect their kids to be doctors and engineers, not gamer developers? Seems to me they’d go through the same shit on “societal expectations”.

Zoe can’t make it in gaming because she sucks shit and can’t code, has terrible ideas, is mentally unstable, and all around a god awful person. It has nothing to do with her being a woman.

Also, nice use of the wrong pronouns :story:

Absolved Mediocrity

kiwifarms.net
Wow that's the stuff. Thanks for that I am reading it all now.
I found the tweets in question but they were just that guy rambling on like a neurotic man in a dress bitching about not getting paid....I.E. nothing really helpful when Anita Saarkeeezy was your actual financier....go bitch at her Ramona....

But this page here you shared has the goods.
Much appreciated

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino