Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Water-T

My pee tastes like birthday cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah allow me to predict what happens now

Tweetchains a sob story about how she was in a "dark place" and trying to fit in with the kewl kids klub. but when she found out about "how bad these things were and all the evil things they planned on doing" she cut all ties forever, and now these same monsters she rejected are coming after her for revenge which is why she needs support now more than ever
LOL. Chelsea won't even have to do that, because the NPC cult of personality has entrenched themselves so deep in her cavernous polluted womb that anything short of her goose stepping in full Nazi regalia while deadnaming a troon and yanking off a muslim woman's headscarf is going to get her soyboy and dangerhair cultists to turn on her.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Nothing will come of BroTeam's posts - it's been an open secret for years that Zoe was a Goon that participated in things like Helldump and most of the hangers on sucking at her toes couldn't care less if she's ever used the N word. Heck they all ignored the story about how she used troons and soyboys for her Crash Override business and paid them nothing for their efforts to boot.

(that and the whole drive a guy to kill himself thing, but y'know)

It's just another thing to add to the pile of stupid things Zoe has done that might sway people who stumble upon her, but otherwise it's just going to be memory holed for the most part.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
She'll only address it obliquely, if at all.

She's been dancing around questions about her culpability surrounding a man's suicide for weeks. What does she have to fear from having used bad words in 2008? Every one of her supporters likely were doing the same if they were even old enough to use a computer, especially on SA. The only people who need to worry about progs finding the skeletons in their closet are people who they're actively looking for reasons to ruin. Zoe's not outwardly problematic enough yet and, more importantly, she has no power for them to steal.
Ofcourse she was in a dark place, she kept calling everyone in there a nigga.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
These childish insults bring Chuck Wendig to mind. It's part of the SJW disease overall, affects some more than others. In a vacuum, it's safe to do since no one's actually offended and you get to vent your negativity without repercussions I guess.

I'm impressed with Broteam's resilience in sharing info, even if it's old. Some days I think it's maybe an old member like Hellfire just moving information to a different channel, but then I realize what borderline A-log behavior it is and just marvel at how they haven't been banned yet instead. God speed either way, you spaz! I liked their old YT vids trashing SWTOR. Half of these SA posts are deeper in this thread, mostly referenced by her pic with a Batman on the street(mod challenge). It never hurts to reexamine footprints like this from new angles though.

UnclePhil

Becoming my parents. Get off my lawn.
kiwifarms.net
More narcissism.

"I made a whole ass game about being in therapy and living with a mental illness that’s when you pine cones started sending me trash like this. Enjoy the block, it seems to be the only thing to bring your empty lives meaning anyway who am I to rob you of it."

So sayeth Zoe Quinn, the destroying angel of mental health.

LIVE: Definetly not Broteam seems to have found a link between Zoe and some old chanology shit.
[archive of the tweet]

View attachment 1033691

Archive of the forum page

A post from the SA account we already knew about with an email address.

A post from the forum:

Besides the username connection there's some pics that show a vaguely feminine figure taking a photo.

I'm not 100% sold on it(zoe had a sister?) but it seems legit.

Besides showing further proof Zoe was into edgy internet shit, there's some posts about wanting to write a Chanology book and having people do most of the work for her.

Gee, what does that remind me of?
If that were Zoe they would have found that at the peak of Gamergate when the people who actually knew how to dig where on the job, not years after the fact.

Missus

kiwifarms.net
She went to Ravena Coeymans Selkirk high school, a rural school of about 800 students. IIRC she graduated in 2005. Her family, whichever member(s) she lived with were impoverished, definitely without a trust fund. My high school memories have faded considerably over the decade+ and we only hung out 4-5 times after we met over the next year. She was somewhat outcast in our school, which was very clique-divided like any school for adolescents. Sometimes she was with the skater/goths, more often with the gay clique. I believe there is footage of her on MTV's High School Stories: "I took a stripper to prom" episode which featured our school, filmed in 04 i think, she appears during the prom footage when people are entering which occurs towards the end of the ep. [local radio station had a stripper for prom prank contest, guy enters his friend, they were students at RCS and won, it was a minor controversy in our conservative town].

I've seen shit about Zoe Quinn since Depression Quest first got coverage, I've read the wikipedia, seen her photos a bunch, but she was unrecognizable from the changes in the ratios of her facial structure and features. Not being a gamer I avoided gamergate stuff, brushed it off as people upset that unfortunately, financial and social success in most art-related industries is more about schmoozing than technique, practice, dedication, production. Having read far more detail yesterday if only because I was curious about the fate of my old friend, I have a different opinion now:

I am most disappointed a long lost pal has not delivered on an $85000 game nor did she publish budgeting or any accounting in a stunning lack of professional management. I am extremely suspicious in the strange timeframe of 24 hours between public accusations against her roommate/bf/whatever, and her account of Alec's behavior, in light of her manipulative tactics toward Candace Owens's project. In the future, I predict when she is no longer "working with" Lifeschitz, she will levy accusations towards him as well.

Dork Of Ages

I give him a head-bop!
kiwifarms.net
She went to Ravena Coeymans Selkirk high school, a rural school of about 800 students. IIRC she graduated in 2005. Her family, whichever member(s) she lived with were impoverished, definitely without a trust fund. My high school memories have faded considerably over the decade+ and we only hung out 4-5 times after we met over the next year. She was somewhat outcast in our school, which was very clique-divided like any school for adolescents. Sometimes she was with the skater/goths, more often with the gay clique. I believe there is footage of her on MTV's High School Stories: "I took a stripper to prom" episode which featured our school, filmed in 04 i think, she appears during the prom footage when people are entering which occurs towards the end of the ep. [local radio station had a stripper for prom prank contest, guy enters his friend, they were students at RCS and won, it was a minor controversy in our conservative town].

I've seen shit about Zoe Quinn since Depression Quest first got coverage, I've read the wikipedia, seen her photos a bunch, but she was unrecognizable from the changes in the ratios of her facial structure and features. Not being a gamer I avoided gamergate stuff, brushed it off as people upset that unfortunately, financial and social success in most art-related industries is more about schmoozing than technique, practice, dedication, production. Having read far more detail yesterday if only because I was curious about the fate of my old friend, I have a different opinion now:

I am most disappointed a long lost pal has not delivered on an $85000 game nor did she publish budgeting or any accounting in a stunning lack of professional management. I am extremely suspicious in the strange timeframe of 24 hours between public accusations against her roommate/bf/whatever, and her account of Alec's behavior, in light of her manipulative tactics toward Candace Owens's project. In the future, I predict when she is no longer "working with" Lifeschitz, she will levy accusations towards him as well.
Hi, please send any verification or proof that you have interacted with Chelsea IRL, if possible.

Also, people already accused Lifshits of being a sex pest as well, and Chelsea quickly threw him under the bus, despite the fact that he was the longest soyboy to stay with her and fund her shenanigans.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Biggest chunk of new info in a long time. We'd love to see yearbook photos if you still have one or any pics of her from that era you may have(will help mosaic your face if you need yourself removed from any). Was she pushing for fake names back then or still using her birth name?

Man of the Sea

DUDE PLAYING A DUDE
kiwifarms.net

Water-T

My pee tastes like birthday cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe there is footage of her on MTV's High School Stories: "I took a stripper to prom" episode which featured our school, filmed in 04 i think, she appears during the prom footage when people are entering which occurs towards the end of the ep. [local radio station had a stripper for prom prank contest, guy enters his friend, they were students at RCS and won, it was a minor controversy in our conservative town].
Explains why Chelsea was so die hard on becoming a stripper and faux Suicide Girl: she saw firsthand how much attention and conservative outrage that strippers get, and wanted in on that action.

AprilRains

Fuckin' A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this site is reliable, but I archived it. Her name is there, and it matches the year that was mentioned and yet to be verified. Someone put her as deceased though, so that's interesting?

Tried archive.li, but that didn't work, so I used waybackmachine.

I'd have picked August 31 if I were going to vandalize her entry like that.

Missus

kiwifarms.net
I kept one yearbook each from elementary, middle, high schools. She went to a different middle school but she is in the 1997 RCS Pieter B Coeymans elementary school yearbook and at least one high school yearbook. I can mosaic my own face but she was in a different class than me anyway. She used her real name back then but had manic panic purple hair. The books are in storage in Albany, I'll dig them out when I'm back for the holiday later this month.

I'm going through ancient social media trying to find any old acct still up in the meantime

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kept one yearbook each from elementary, middle, high schools. She went to a different middle school but she is in the 1997 RCS Pieter B Coeymans elementary school yearbook and at least one high school yearbook. I can mosaic my own face but she was in a different class than me anyway. She used her real name back then but had manic panic purple hair. The books are in storage in Albany, I'll dig them out when I'm back for the holiday later this month.

I'm going through ancient social media trying to find any old acct still up in the meantime
If you're legit then talking to a staff member to get verified would be useful. No rush, but it'll help for when you dig out these alleged pictures.