Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe there is footage of her on MTV's High School Stories: "I took a stripper to prom" episode which featured our school, filmed in 04 i think, she appears during the prom footage when people are entering which occurs towards the end of the ep. [local radio station had a stripper for prom prank contest, guy enters his friend, they were students at RCS and won, it was a minor controversy in our conservative town].
Explains why Chelsea was so die hard on becoming a stripper and faux Suicide Girl: she saw firsthand how much attention and conservative outrage that strippers get, and wanted in on that action.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this site is reliable, but I archived it. Her name is there, and it matches the year that was mentioned and yet to be verified. Someone put her as deceased though, so that's interesting?

Tried archive.li, but that didn't work, so I used waybackmachine.

I'd have picked August 31 if I were going to vandalize her entry like that.

Missus

kiwifarms.net
I kept one yearbook each from elementary, middle, high schools. She went to a different middle school but she is in the 1997 RCS Pieter B Coeymans elementary school yearbook and at least one high school yearbook. I can mosaic my own face but she was in a different class than me anyway. She used her real name back then but had manic panic purple hair. The books are in storage in Albany, I'll dig them out when I'm back for the holiday later this month.

I'm going through ancient social media trying to find any old acct still up in the meantime

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kept one yearbook each from elementary, middle, high schools. She went to a different middle school but she is in the 1997 RCS Pieter B Coeymans elementary school yearbook and at least one high school yearbook. I can mosaic my own face but she was in a different class than me anyway. She used her real name back then but had manic panic purple hair. The books are in storage in Albany, I'll dig them out when I'm back for the holiday later this month.

I'm going through ancient social media trying to find any old acct still up in the meantime
If you're legit then talking to a staff member to get verified would be useful. No rush, but it'll help for when you dig out these alleged pictures.

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
Probably futile, you can save your energy on that front. If you do remember though, we'd love the old yearbook shots at your convenience.

This is probably one of the oldest pics we've dug up on her, school-years:
View attachment 1035053
I thought Zoe was some sort of half asian chick with the way she looks now, but obviously not from this early photo...plastic surgery?

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just finished reading Chelsea's newest comic. It was just so meh. it wasn't even bad in a good way, just boring and dumb.

Donna is leading the team, and they are negotiating peace talks between two groups. Donna starts angsting a lot, then the Batman Who Laughs infects her, making her evil. She captures the Titans one by one, but they escape from her within 5 minutes. Then Donna flies away and the book is over. THE END.

I had to read the newest issue of X-Men to get the bland taste out of my mouth.

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
Zoe's abortion comic is out today. Just got done reading it and it was mostly inoffensive. Very bland and perfunctory, no egregious quirkiness or humor. Although some of it does seem a little autobiographical and projection-y.

View attachment 1035953
Her dialogue is always so tryhard.

Why do I have a feeling Zoe goes through this sort of thing in her head all the time after she fucks up while being a self absorbed asshole? "Alec Holowka's dead and more people than ever hate me? Time to kill off and cast away this false persona! Yes, that wasn't the real me, just like me cheating on my boyfriend for positive press coverage wasn't the real me! But this time for sure I'm going to be the real me going forward!" Nah, the selfish incompetent asshole is you, Zoe. You can pretend it's a persona all you like. It won't change anything, and you'll still be a shit person who produces nothing but shit tomorrow.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Her dialogue is always so tryhard.

Why do I have a feeling Zoe goes through this sort of thing in her head all the time after she fucks up while being a self absorbed asshole? "Alec Holowka's dead and more people than ever hate me? Time to kill off and cast away this false persona! Yes, that wasn't the real me, just like me cheating on my boyfriend for positive press coverage wasn't the real me! But this time for sure I'm going to be the real me going forward!" Nah, the selfish incompetent asshole is you, Zoe. You can pretend it's a persona all you like. It won't change anything, and you'll still be a shit person who produces nothing but shit tomorrow.
It's all to be expected from a character that isn't even original, and just a shabby clone of someone better. Of course Chelsea would temporarily identify with Donna Troy's schizophrenic past and lack of personal character depth or identity. This isn't a work of fiction, it's a lazy paid livejournal entry with capeshit/fanfic flavoring.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
I want to add something to the topic of a potential for a suicide attempt.

If she was to stage a suicide for sympathy, my guess would be slashed wrists in the bathtub/shower. Fairly low risk, looks dramatic (especially if she spreads some fake blood around before hand), and she can show off the scars.

I can imagine her faking her own death and assuming a new identity. She could start her con over again, and if she's found out she can say she had to do it because gamergate.

An aside but NeoGaf/ ResetEra is full of "Gajjin" weebs who had managed to move to Japan to do english teaching and so on to live their weeb fantasies. So this isn't outside the realm of possibility that she's found someone maybe helping her to navigate the industry over there on their dime.
One possibility I've not seen mentioned is the dying translation industry.

The short version for those who didn't follow GG is that one of the few areas SJWs found success was translation/localization companies. They get to make changes to "problematic" games. Most criticism of them doesn't reach their bosses as it's filtered through the translation company or the games press. Due to weebs resorting to imports to get around this problem, companies like Sony are trying to censor games at the source.

She can't speak Japanese as far as I know, so I doubt it's part of a grift, but I'm guessing that's the clique she's with.

I Love Beef

WHEN I GROW UP, I'M GOING TO BOVINE UNIVERSITY
kiwifarms.net
One possibility I've not seen mentioned is the dying translation industry.

The short version for those who didn't follow GG is that one of the few areas SJWs found success was translation/localization companies. They get to make changes to "problematic" games. Most criticism of them doesn't reach their bosses as it's filtered through the translation company or the games press. Due to weebs resorting to imports to get around this problem, companies like Sony are trying to censor games at the source.

She can't speak Japanese as far as I know, so I doubt it's part of a grift, but I'm guessing that's the clique she's with.
Judge Dredd, meet Haramburger's post:

Probably futile, you can save your energy on that front. If you do remember though, we'd love the old yearbook shots at your convenience.

View attachment 1035053
I'll give some low down on what that picture means in his post. Weeaboo speak like using Shinigami and Onii Chan definitely implies they were anime fans in high school; back in the Tripod and Angelfire days, anime fan sites like these were all the rage for the USA/Western anime fan crowd to network and connect, and Chelsea was definitely one of them back in the day. And considering that, Chelsea was also most likely one of many weeaboos back in these times who realized that Japan wasn't her fujoshi chunnibyou wonderland where yaoi was an everyday occurrence and life in Nippon everyday was an anime. That plus Baizuo Self Righteous American Far Leftism plus faux Californiacation "Progressivism" plus Petty Bitterness Against Life Because You Aren't Popular plus EVERYTHING about Zoe Quinn equals "Let's Get Rid of Everything I Consider Problematic Because I Am A Spoiled Dog Fucking Suburbanite Hick Bitch".

So if anything, they are trying to make Japan make video games and anime to their SJW standards. Thank you, Judge Dredd.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I want to add something to the topic of a potential for a suicide attempt.

If she was to stage a suicide for sympathy, my guess would be slashed wrists in the bathtub/shower. Fairly low risk, looks dramatic (especially if she spreads some fake blood around before hand), and she can show off the scars.

I can imagine her faking her own death and assuming a new identity. She could start her con over again, and if she's found out she can say she had to do it because gamergate.
Opening up her wrists would be pointless for a number of reasons, not in the least because she can just say she felt suicidal and the usual suspects will buy it. Why do something difficult dangerous and unpleasent when you can just say you have?

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suicidal people do not post on social media about their plans or attempts to commit suicide.

If they want people to stop them, they'll reach out to people who actually can. If they don't want people to stop them, they just do it. If you see "I'm gonna kill myself" on Facebook, it's attention whoring. No exceptions.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1035053
So, to add to the weeb-cringeness of this whole thing. Oni-chan doesn't mean little sister.
It means big brother.