Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
They're not homophones. "Oni" and "onii" are pronounced differently - you extend the second vowel sound on the latter slightly. They're romanized differently and have different kanji.
True, but I was just trying to give the quick and dirty version. Plus, I think they were still truncating the elongated vowels in romanization when that webpage was written.

C.U.N.T.

Cash Up No Tick
kiwifarms.net
She's tried to extend the "ni" into "nii" by using ”-”, which is only used for katakana, such as "ピーター” for "Peter". Otherwise it sounds like "Pita" as in the bread.
And yes, she fucked up anyway because お兄ちゃん means older brother, almost always your own because adding "chan" to someone else's family member can be a bit disrespectful. If you're talking about your own brother you'd usually drop the honorific "O" as well prefix cause it's your own brother.
Niichan can be used to call a male wait staff at a restaurant or as a general descriptor for anyone aged 20-35ish such as "that guy there".
/end nihongo sperg

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
They're not homophones. "Oni" and "onii" are pronounced differently - you extend the second vowel sound on the latter slightly. They're romanized differently and have different kanji.
The idea of an "Oni (demon)-chan," gives me an epic idea for a comedy animu though. Or a hentai.

It goes without saying that someone probably just told them the wrong thing for the lulz, and being high school kids they didn't bother to look it up.
Nah, weebs were just like that back then. High school kids sharing wrong information, acting embarrassing, and feeling like they had some kind of cool insider knowledge of a strange exotic land. There's an innocence to it that's almost charming compared to every other thing about Chelsea.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
She's tried to extend the "ni" into "nii" by using ”-”, which is only used for katakana, such as "ピーター” for "Peter". Otherwise it sounds like "Pita" as in the bread.
And yes, she fucked up anyway because お兄ちゃん means older brother, almost always your own because adding "chan" to someone else's family member can be a bit disrespectful. If you're talking about your own brother you'd usually drop the honorific "O" as well prefix cause it's your own brother.
Niichan can be used to call a male wait staff at a restaurant or as a general descriptor for anyone aged 20-35ish such as "that guy there".
/end nihongo sperg
You're getting mad at a black weeb talking about Chelsea circa the early 2000's. Stop that shit. The site's still up in abandon-mode so you can check context:
1575657785380.png

Seems like there may have been an edit attempt to remove Chelsea's segment from the friends page, but it's still cached in there, multiple viewings of the page show it with and without.

You weebs going full Ryulong should be sterilized.
:agree:

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
A different type of sperging here.

Currently her Patreon is down to about $1435 a month, having dropped rapidly over the past couple of weeks. This is a drop of about $150 from the recent peak from killing Alec of about $1580. Less than four months and her pay pigs have already started to abandon her. I guess they want to spend the holiday spirit on someone that actually gives something back.

She is still making about $150 more than prior to murdering him, and has made about $1000 total from that alone.

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Currently her Patreon is down to about $1435 a month, having dropped rapidly over the past couple of weeks. This is a drop of about $150 from the recent peak from killing Alec of about $1580. Less than four months and her pay pigs have already started to abandon her. I guess they want to spend the holiday spirit on someone that actually gives something back.

She is still making about $150 more than prior to murdering him, and has made about $1000 total from that alone.
Just to supplement, reported Patreon totals go down at the beginning of every month due to cancellations, expired credit cards and other things. This is true of every Patreon account aside from those vanity ones where mommy is your only patron.

Water-T

My pee tastes like birthday cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LOL. All that effort into crying wolf and the short spike that resulted as already died down. Chelsea is going to have to pull out the big guns if she wants to keep her tugboat from sinking. Something like, "Lifschitz shoved me up his ass like I was Richard Gere's gerbil!". After the whole "Alec used me as an oven mitt", that's the only direction left to go.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

I would assume she also gets a salary from the current gig. These people are fools.