Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
IIRC, "oni" means "demon", and "chan" is "little one"
Japanese is full of Homophones, so you're right! It depends on the context and the chinese character as to which one you mean. Chan, meanwhile, is an honorific and is generally used for or by younger people, though not exclusively (sometimes it's just to be cute), as compared to the more formal -san or the extremely cutesy -tan.

Little sister, for the record, is imouto.

Last edited:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Japanese is full of Homophones, so you're right! It depends on the context and the chinese character as to which one you mean. Chan, meanwhile, is an honorific and is generally used for or by younger people, though not exclusively (sometimes it's just to be cute), as compared to the more formal -san or the extremely cutesy -tan.

Little sister, for the record, is imouto.
They're not homophones. "Oni" and "onii" are pronounced differently - you extend the second vowel sound on the latter slightly. They're romanized differently and have different kanji.

altkiwi01

kiwifarms.net
It goes without saying that someone probably just told them the wrong thing for the lulz, and being high school kids they didn't bother to look it up.

I find it difficult to believe she would be working for long in Japan with a localization company though. Maybe as a consultant on the games industry? I guess you can kinda get away with not really doing much with the language barrier, and she probably gives off vibes of knowing what she sounds like behind a translator.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
LIVE: Definetly not Broteam seems to have found a link between Zoe and some old chanology shit.
[archive of the tweet]

Archive of the forum page

A post from the SA account we already knew about with an email address.

A post from the forum:

Besides the username connection there's some pics that show a vaguely feminine figure taking a photo.

I'm not 100% sold on it(zoe had a sister?) but it seems legit.

Besides showing further proof Zoe was into edgy internet shit, there's some posts about wanting to write a Chanology book and having people do most of the work for her.

Gee, what does that remind me of?
This is a very interesting look into the minds of "internet people" a decade ago an how they evolved into SJWs. They are rebels looking for something to rebel against. I like how she's "writing a book" and wants people to contribute, but if she doesn't like what you contributed she'll "edit it to death". Sounds like she wants people to do work, and she'll reword it, and claim it as her own and not give credit because of how hard she had to work for fix their incompetence. It's the communist way.

She'll only address it obliquely, if at all.

She's been dancing around questions about her culpability surrounding a man's suicide for weeks. What does she have to fear from having used bad words in 2008? Every one of her supporters likely were doing the same if they were even old enough to use a computer, especially on SA. The only people who need to worry about progs finding the skeletons in their closet are people who they're actively looking for reasons to ruin. Zoe's not outwardly problematic enough yet and, more importantly, she has no power for them to steal.
She has power in that she has some name recognition and people that will defend her no matter what. Leftists think everybody should be absolutely equal in everything all the time. Obviously that's not how the world works. How many faceless nobodies are out there jealous that she got to talk in front of the UN? She's a white, obviously cishet (despite claiming to be nonbinary) woman, so she has problematic aspects of her identity, and I'm sure there are people waiting for enough blood in the water to attack and be the new hero for the Left.

Explains why Chelsea was so die hard on becoming a stripper and faux Suicide Girl: she saw firsthand how much attention and conservative outrage that strippers get, and wanted in on that action.
I kind of feel bad for her in that aspect. I don't want to stripper shame, because God love them, but imagine being so broken that wanting to be a sex object and hole to fuck is the only validation you can hope for, despite being a strong female feminist.

Oof. I feel like I'm caught in a quantum-state between laughing at this gay shit, but remembering just how much gay shit everyone seemed to be putting online back then. Feels bad man.
I feel the same way. I remember dabbling with GeoCities and HTML code back in the day. I can only imagine all the dumb shit I would have said in my early 20s. Thank God I got bored of it and went out to become a heavy drinker. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
They're not homophones. "Oni" and "onii" are pronounced differently - you extend the second vowel sound on the latter slightly. They're romanized differently and have different kanji.
True, but I was just trying to give the quick and dirty version. Plus, I think they were still truncating the elongated vowels in romanization when that webpage was written.

C.U.N.T.

Cash Up No Tick
kiwifarms.net
She's tried to extend the "ni" into "nii" by using ”-”, which is only used for katakana, such as "ピーター” for "Peter". Otherwise it sounds like "Pita" as in the bread.
And yes, she fucked up anyway because お兄ちゃん means older brother, almost always your own because adding "chan" to someone else's family member can be a bit disrespectful. If you're talking about your own brother you'd usually drop the honorific "O" as well prefix cause it's your own brother.
Niichan can be used to call a male wait staff at a restaurant or as a general descriptor for anyone aged 20-35ish such as "that guy there".
/end nihongo sperg

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
The idea of an "Oni (demon)-chan," gives me an epic idea for a comedy animu though. Or a hentai.

It goes without saying that someone probably just told them the wrong thing for the lulz, and being high school kids they didn't bother to look it up.
Nah, weebs were just like that back then. High school kids sharing wrong information, acting embarrassing, and feeling like they had some kind of cool insider knowledge of a strange exotic land. There's an innocence to it that's almost charming compared to every other thing about Chelsea.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
She's tried to extend the "ni" into "nii" by using ”-”, which is only used for katakana, such as "ピーター” for "Peter". Otherwise it sounds like "Pita" as in the bread.
And yes, she fucked up anyway because お兄ちゃん means older brother, almost always your own because adding "chan" to someone else's family member can be a bit disrespectful. If you're talking about your own brother you'd usually drop the honorific "O" as well prefix cause it's your own brother.
Niichan can be used to call a male wait staff at a restaurant or as a general descriptor for anyone aged 20-35ish such as "that guy there".
/end nihongo sperg
You're getting mad at a black weeb talking about Chelsea circa the early 2000's. Stop that shit. The site's still up in abandon-mode so you can check context:
1575657785380.png

Seems like there may have been an edit attempt to remove Chelsea's segment from the friends page, but it's still cached in there, multiple viewings of the page show it with and without.

You weebs going full Ryulong should be sterilized.
:agree:

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
A different type of sperging here.

Currently her Patreon is down to about $1435 a month, having dropped rapidly over the past couple of weeks. This is a drop of about $150 from the recent peak from killing Alec of about $1580. Less than four months and her pay pigs have already started to abandon her. I guess they want to spend the holiday spirit on someone that actually gives something back.

She is still making about $150 more than prior to murdering him, and has made about $1000 total from that alone.

Oh Long Johnson

Wuhan-chan ain't nothin' to fuck with
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Currently her Patreon is down to about $1435 a month, having dropped rapidly over the past couple of weeks. This is a drop of about $150 from the recent peak from killing Alec of about $1580. Less than four months and her pay pigs have already started to abandon her. I guess they want to spend the holiday spirit on someone that actually gives something back.

She is still making about $150 more than prior to murdering him, and has made about $1000 total from that alone.
Just to supplement, reported Patreon totals go down at the beginning of every month due to cancellations, expired credit cards and other things. This is true of every Patreon account aside from those vanity ones where mommy is your only patron.

Water-T

Looking for non-cuck dick to fill my polluted womb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LOL. All that effort into crying wolf and the short spike that resulted as already died down. Chelsea is going to have to pull out the big guns if she wants to keep her tugboat from sinking. Something like, "Lifschitz shoved me up his ass like I was Richard Gere's gerbil!". After the whole "Alec used me as an oven mitt", that's the only direction left to go.