Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looky here!

ZQ has braided her dollar store extensions and pinned them to the back of her head. They don't match her real hair in color or texture, but I guess it's close enough for 397 thirsty omegas.

View attachment 1187449
If somebody were to loop a bicycle chain through those lip and septum rings and yank real fuckin hard, she'd have a bad day.

suicide hotline

kiwifarms.net
Searching her name on Twitter pulls up a sea of people decrying her crimes, exploitation and abuse of everyone in her orbit going back far beyond her third-hand murder of a beloved game dev. There are maybe one or two simps still white knighting for every couple hundred accounts pointing out what a disgusting worthless parasite she is.

Came to this thread after Holowka died. RIP. I don't think I've ever seen this vile of a person be so universally despised while still protected by mainstream media. Probably has something to do with the fact that she's nothing more than a Z list e-celeb, as has been pointed out here.

Seems like she's still getting new work writing for Marvel, despite everything she produces being trash and having a history that would have canceled her many times over if she were male. It's amazing to see how far someone can coast on just nepotism and blowjobs.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Chelsea made herself so radioactive that even her social justice pals couldn’t swoop in to save her. Not for a lack of trying either. Bitch is just that repugnant of a person. No doubt she still thinks of herself as the victim in all this. Her socjus pals will still attempt to rehabilitate her, we just have to keep a look out for it when they start making attempts.

suicide hotline

kiwifarms.net
I have to say, it's impressive how you Kiwis are so thorough with tracking down and archiving all of this information about social predators like her.

I've known people like her before. Not with anywhere near her level of clout, but people who have acted like her and possessed all of her toxic traits, lack of empathy, social parasitism and shitty personality disorders. Like her, most of them spectacularly fuck up their own lives and the lives of everyone around them and wind up abandoned by all of the people they once surrounded themselves with. It doesn't take long, either. By around 30 most people are sick of their shit and want nothing to do with them anymore, which tracks for her timeline. The smarter, more covert ones last longer. It's interesting to watch it play out on a much larger scale, as it's rare for low-functioning sociopaths with no impulse control to (accidentally) rise this high.

I'm not sure how Marvel is still thinking it's a good idea to keep hiring her, or if the bad PR of being associated with her is somehow worth the headlines and attention her projects get just by virtue of her being on them. I've barely seen a single positive headline since Holowka's death. She seems deluded or stupid enough to believe she actually got away with it and the gravy train will last forever.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting to watch it play out on a much larger scale, as it's rare for low-functioning sociopaths with no impulse control to (accidentally) rise this high.
She's still symbolic of "Gamergate" which was when a bunch of nerd incels with no power at all personally put Trump in the White House after raping and murdering every woman alive.

PhantomDiploma

kiwifarms.net
If somebody were to loop a bicycle chain through those lip and septum rings and yank real fuckin hard, she'd have a bad day.
1584286667557.png

I've known people like her before. Not with anywhere near her level of clout, but people who have acted like her and possessed all of her toxic traits, lack of empathy, social parasitism and shitty personality disorders. Like her, most of them spectacularly fuck up their own lives and the lives of everyone around them and wind up abandoned by all of the people they once surrounded themselves with. It doesn't take long, either. By around 30 most people are sick of their shit and want nothing to do with them anymore, which tracks for her timeline. The smarter, more covert ones last longer. It's interesting to watch it play out on a much larger scale, as it's rare for low-functioning sociopaths with no impulse control to (accidentally) rise this high.
Oh yeah, there's plenty of Chelseas in the world. They keep moving to new cities, changing up their name and profession, and the people around them either wise up and quietly cut ties or just exhaust their usefulness and get ghosted themselves.
Wait, what am I saying, that sounds nothing like our Chelsea at all.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I have to say, it's impressive how you Kiwis are so thorough with tracking down and archiving all of this information about social predators like her.

I'm not sure how Marvel is still thinking it's a good idea to keep hiring her, or if the bad PR of being associated with her is somehow worth the headlines and attention her projects get just by virtue of her being on them. I've barely seen a single positive headline since Holowka's death. She seems deluded or stupid enough to believe she actually got away with it and the gravy train will last forever.
I get why you find her repulsive (I do too), but I'm not seeing the continued success for her. I think the Alec incident ended her influence.

Since that incident, she's received no new comic gigs. Only one article tried to defend her, and it was written by a fellow lolcow for Wired and was widely panned. The rest of her pseudo-journo pals were silent and remain so. To this day, whenever she tries to make a wide audience post on Twitter, it gets flooded with "OK murderer" and similar posts. I strongly suspect the job she's touting is the same do-nothing "narrative" gig she's had with Heart Machine for a while, so congrats to Heart Machine for making sure I'll never buy their indie games.

As an aside, despite Zoe being an epic piece of shit, Scott Benson managed to come off even worse than her in that saga. I can't even fathom the sociopathy needed to see an opportunity to steal from the guy who enabled your success while he's being dogpiled, commit the thievery, then gleefully dance on his grave immediately afterwards. There's literally nothing bad that can happen to Scott he wouldn't deserve.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
As an aside, despite Zoe being an epic piece of shit, Scott Benson managed to come off even worse than her in that saga. I can't even fathom the sociopathy needed to see an opportunity to steal from the guy who enabled your success while he's being dogpiled, commit the thievery, then gleefully dance on his grave immediately afterwards. There's literally nothing bad that can happen to Scott he wouldn't deserve.
You expect a Chelsea to be a Chelsea. Nobody expects better of her. What Benson did was lower than subhuman. Nobody likes a traitor.

Water-T

NOTICE ME SENPAI HANSEN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get why you find her repulsive (I do to), but I'm not seeing the continued success for her. I think the Alec incident ended her influence.

Since that incident, she's received no new comic gigs. Only one article tried to defend her, and it was written by a fellow lolcow for Wired and was widely panned. The rest of her pseudo-journo pals were silent and remain so. To this day, whenever she tries to make a wide audience post on Twitter, it gets flooded with "OK murderer" and similar posts. I strongly suspect the job she's touting is the same do-nothing "narrative" gig she's had with Heart Machine for a while, so congrats to Heart Machine for making sure I'll never buy their indie games.
I think you're very right. Zoe has peaked and will never reach those heights again.

At the peak of Gamergate, article after article was written about how poor Zoe was the victim above all victims. She was raking in cash from Patreon simply for existing. People all over Twitter were White Knighting her as if their lives depended on it. Numerous sites were scrubbing even the slightest negative comment about her. She got a sweet book deal with a possible option to have a movie made starring Scarlett Johansson. She was "running" a "charity" to help other "victims" ike herself. Zoe got invited to talk to the UN. She had a lawyer that cost thousands of dollars an hour representing her against her ex, Eron. Zoe was working on a FMV game and got $85,000 to make it! The world was her oyster.

Since then, it's gone all downhill. Even on the 5th anniversary of the zoepost, there were only a few half hearted articles that failed to add a few seconds to her expired 15 minutes. Her Patreon is a mere fraction of what she got at her peak, and Alec's death only provided a slight boost that did not last for long. Her comic book series got canned after 6 issues, and the only work since then has been two one shots for IDW and DC, and a short story for Marvel. Her book gathered dust on the shelves and that movie with ScarJo is about as likely to happen as a biography of Aretha Franklin starring Tom Hanks. Her appearance at the UN was so embarrassing that Anita distanced herself from Chelsea afterwards and her budding career as an anti-cyberbullying advocate died right there and then. Eron was winning his case with the pro-bono help of one of the most elite lawyers in the world, and Zoe had to drop the charges before the case would end up exposing her as a lying, manipulative whore. Her "game" never got made, and years later, even some of the most hard core WK's are still asking about where the game is and where the money went. CON shuttered, and all she got out of that was the embarrassment of letting Ron Marmalade use it to be a sex pest to two dozen women and an angry attic gnome who will stop at nothing to get back in her good graces.

As you mentioned, now she gets several tweets a day calling her out for what she did to Alec, and Twitter doesn't come swooping in to rescue yon fair damsel anymore. Time was, someone could merely call her a slut, and they would be banned and the offending Tweet would be deleted before you could blink. Not anymore. Between Chelsea's constant dramatics (like her spergout at Candace Owens), her broken promises, and what's left of her looks fading, she's going to have to resort more and more on sex work....I mean, "Japanese trips" to make ends meet. If you look at all the people who propped her up and defended her, almost all of them have lost their jobs, been accused/guilty of sexually harassment, and/or lost all relevance. No wonder nobody wants to stick their neck out for her anymore.

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
Now exploitable for your photoshopping pleasures.
View attachment 1186977
Hah, wow, the white trash on her is apparent in her clothes as well. Maybe it's my preference for women in racing tracksuits, but the whole "flannel rough and tough looking leather with casual clothes while riding a motorcycle" is outright trashy to hell with me. I've seen photos too of white trash women riding motorcycles also wiping out while wearing nothing but ripped jeans and sleeveless spaghetti straps on. It's like Darwin's way of saying "this woman is very stupid and you should not pass on your genes with her".
Looky here!

ZQ has braided her dollar store extensions and pinned them to the back of her head. They don't match her real hair in color or texture, but I guess it's close enough for 397 thirsty omegas.

View attachment 1187449
At last, her weeaboo self has become evident. It's all coming together now.

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
On KotakuInAction, when I brought up how inexplicable it was that Blowey Zoey ever found any success in her career despite being so obviously toxic and suffering from severe personality disorders, someone pointed out something that I thought made a lot of sense: Many of the people in Valkenburger's line of work (tech media, etc.) tend to also have personality disorders, because people get a lot of attention and notoriety in those types of circles.

Volkswagonberg became successful in a vacuum of people who were also major sufferers of BPD, narcissism, detachment disorders. Its filled with abusers and co-dependent people. The only difference with Zoe is how obvious, public and exaggerated its been. That's also why her career collapsed: she was really bad at hiding it, and people could only cover her for so long before she either drove them away with her abuse or screwed up so badly (IE: the Alec incident) that they couldn't save face anymore.

So, the reason Blowey Zoey got so big and popular in shit media circles is because they're a cesspit of toxic personalities that she fits into like a glove.