Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

HomerSimpson

kiwifarms.net
What would Anita and Zoe talk about if they were alone together? Does facade come off and they laugh about the fools they're conning? Or do they keep pretending to believe in what they're doing? It reminds me of Kruschev confessing his past Trotskyism to Stalin. Everyone in the inner party has to keep up that facade all the time even though no one believes in it. It's so weird.
I 100% believe everything they are done is motivated by ego. They don't care about anyone or any industry. They care about being seen as good people, or at least as people that are trying to "better" industries. They also define what better is and how to apply it to an industry.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
Gamergate baffles me because I can tell what Zoe Quinn is just by looking at her. If I knew nothing about her and saw her I would assume she made a game a 1st grader could make and slept with jounalists to get good reviews then pretended to be some kind of victim to sell a book and get patreon money. I don't know how she suckered anyone. Sarkeesian just looks like some lady, I don't get any vibes. I can see why her grifts work.
Pre-gamergate, when she first made Depression Quest, people saw through her facade immediately. The original reason she was controversial was the undue amount of press she was getting. It wasn't until The Zoe Post a year later that people had concrete proof why.

What would Anita and Zoe talk about if they were alone together? Does facade come off and they laugh about the fools they're conning? Or do they keep pretending to believe in what they're doing? It reminds me of Kruschev confessing his past Trotskyism to Stalin. Everyone in the inner party has to keep up that facade all the time even though no one believes in it. It's so weird.
I think they'd keep the facade, but since they both know it's bullshit there was would be a constant exchange of knowing winks and nods.

Or they'd be at each others throats like after the Law and Order gamergate episode, blaming each other for fucking up the gift.

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1185806
I've heard of a few workplaces having "bring your dog to work" days regularly. At least with the Corona panic lately we can look forward to Chelsea getting indefinite time off from the office sometime soon.

4 comments down in this post, I found this:
View attachment 1185807
There's nothing like alt-right Undertale fans and libtard furries duking it out over m'ladys honor, lmao :story:

Fresh selfie for the inevitable page 1000 image compilation:
supposedly for LARPing in a Vampire: The Masquerade game, but she just always looks undead anyways.
View attachment 1185808

A not-insignificant amount of effort and planning probably went into having this taken with several people involved:
View attachment 1185812
Wash your skin Chelsea, Jesus Christ.

Also, god VtM LARP. Good luck with that. I'm sure she's picked Brujah for it's rah rah fight the man shit despite not understanding one iota of their philosophy and that Brujah also had a significant amount of Skinheads and Bikers amongst their numbers more than social justice rëtards. I hope a more experienced MET LARPer puts her out of her misery in one session cuz old VtM players don't pull punches when it comes to underhanded shit.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
A what to make?

Chelsay is just allowed to steal $85K and walk off, nobody is allowed to mention it ever again because she's a "victim."
And isn't it utterly insane how that works?

it illustrates though that American society is the opposite of what the left says it is, women are the real privileged members of modern society, they can get away with faaaaaar more than a man can get away with.

It's not anything new either, I've known it was that way ever since I was a little kid in elementary school and had a teacher once who would allow girls to get away with far more than she ever let boys get away with.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Wash your skin Chelsea, Jesus Christ.

Also, god VtM LARP. Good luck with that. I'm sure she's picked Brujah for it's rah rah fight the man shit despite not understanding one iota of their philosophy and that Brujah also had a significant amount of Skinheads and Bikers amongst their numbers more than social justice rëtards. I hope a more experienced MET LARPer puts her out of her misery in one session cuz old VtM players don't pull punches when it comes to underhanded shit.

I'm seeing her as a Malkavian, specifically a fucking fishmalk. I hope she's not the only girl in the game for the sake of the other players.

Shrekking Crew

It's horseshoes all the way down.
kiwifarms.net
On KotakuInAction, when I brought up how inexplicable it was that Blowey Zoey ever found any success in her career despite being so obviously toxic and suffering from severe personality disorders, someone pointed out something that I thought made a lot of sense: Many of the people in Valkenburger's line of work (tech media, etc.) tend to also have personality disorders, because people get a lot of attention and notoriety in those types of circles.
It's very easily explained. She and her warpath of crying victim, fucking some game devs, and murdering others is what happens when you hire for clout and visible diversity instead of people who are actually good at their job.

whatever I feel like

Flu Friendly Furby
kiwifarms.net
On KotakuInAction, when I brought up how inexplicable it was that Blowey Zoey ever found any success in her career despite being so obviously toxic and suffering from severe personality disorders, someone pointed out something that I thought made a lot of sense: Many of the people in Valkenburger's line of work (tech media, etc.) tend to also have personality disorders, because people get a lot of attention and notoriety in those types of circles.

Volkswagonberg became successful in a vacuum of people who were also major sufferers of BPD, narcissism, detachment disorders. Its filled with abusers and co-dependent people. The only difference with Zoe is how obvious, public and exaggerated its been. That's also why her career collapsed: she was really bad at hiding it, and people could only cover her for so long before she either drove them away with her abuse or screwed up so badly (IE: the Alec incident) that they couldn't save face anymore.

So, the reason Blowey Zoey got so big and popular in shit media circles is because they're a cesspit of toxic personalities that she fits into like a glove.
Counterpoint: her family is fucking loaded and video game journalists/nerds are desperate for pussy.