Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

anusaurus

the ass is love
kiwifarms.net
MOD EDIT: OP is old and lackluster, please read the Lolcow Wiki linked above to read all about what makes Chelsea Van Valkenberg (Zoe Quinn) a lolcow.

Edit #2: Here is a directory compiled by @Haramburger for page references on Zoe's many escapades over the years.
Pages 1-100: The Lawsuit ending and movie possibility Saga
November 2015-August 2016

5 – thezoepost, ED article link, TFYC, etc.
6-14 – movie talk
15 – divorce from first marriage
16 – first instance of Lifschitz trampstamp
17 – 2014 Boston police report documents
18 – Deviant Nation blog
23 – KiA post about Chelsea dropping court case against Eron Gjoni
25 – news of wiki editing block
26-31 – talk of Candice Owens/Social Autopsy
33 – Chelsea’s lawsuit blogpost
42 – Wolf Wozniak tweets
43-53 – Nintendo #shufflegate
76 – Giant Bomb podcast featuring Chelsea
77 – Chelsea’s scene in 2013 film Aftermath
79 – "I’m an owl.mp4"
80 – "I’m a boy" photos
81 – KiA article on Rob Marmolejo sexual harassment
87 – Birthday discussion(two sources)184
90 – Eron interview via HeatStreet
93 – video of Chelsea counter-trolling caller
97 – movie rights
98-99 – Hugo Award for Chuck Tingle
100 – Vice video for the making of Tingler game

Pages 101-200: The Chuck Tingle Game Introduction Saga
August 2016-January 2017

111 – tattoo party(more people involved from page 16’s photo)
124 – IMC publicly consents to CON chatlog leaks, confirmation
128 – link to/birth of SecretGamerGrrl/Jake Alley thread
132 – Brad Wardell stuff
137 – Jaimas creates wiki article
139 – browseable CON Trello leaks, discussion of(109, 116, 122, 133)
141 – GethN7 posting
142 – artist friend of photographer Mallory Nasrallah tweets, sad X-mas 2014, Sabotage of Polaris Game Jam
146 – Silverstring Media/Maya (Felix) Kramer stuff
165 – 4chan Zoe Quinn /r9k/ thread before mod crackdown
166 – divorce docs, ancient personal weeb page showing Chelsea as a friend from 2002
168 – Maya (Felix) Kramer pics & info
171 – Project Tingler Kickstarter launches 2 months after VICE video
177 – Chelsea does a Reddit AMA for Project Tingler
180 – Outtakes video for Tingler clips
184 – Parents dox
186 – XOXO video talk, various tweets with pics, her opinion on Christine Weston Chandler
191 – first Overwatch username tweeted
192 – Jaimas shares Mallorie Nasrallah facebook photoshoot nostalgia
196 – Chelsea lets one of her “free resource” domains expire for 3 weeks, someone buys it

Pages 201-300: The Third Season of filler
January 2017-August 2017

205 – Chelsea & Alex’s LinkedIn profiles(Alex’s down)
206 – Coming out genderspecial tumblr blogpost
212-216 – Wrestling school, concussion, dropping out
216 – Vordrak initiates the KF shutdown of 2017, Chelsea mocks it
220 – Resist Jam 2017 help wanted
222 – book publisher web archives
225 – peddling TopatoCo merch
229 – Patreon stats & analysis
235 – buying Unity books to try and code Tingler
236 – Toronto ex archives, misc old stuff, tweets of Chelsea taking her maid to a bar
237 – Instagram of dad, bike
238 – Ralph article interviewing an ex
245 – PC Overwatch battlenet ID
250 – DiCarlo’s Gentlemens Club screenshots
251 – Overwatch PC name clarification
254 – discussion about Cernovich investigating her
255 – Alex Lifschitz LinkedIn screenshot
261 – Tingler update, with screenshot of Chuck
267 – Chelsea tweeting about Tim Soret/The Last Night dev for first time
273 – old tweets from Chloe(girlfriend of man Chelsea used to make Depression Quest for her)
277 – Randy Pitchford & Notch tweets
284 – NYMAG puffpiece article
293 – dental work done(no photos but teeth were kept on request)
296 – Broteam book leaks, pastebin archive link
297 – book leak discussion, analysis

Pages 301-400: The Crash Override AutoBio Saga
August 2017-February 2018

304 – WIRED article on book, more discussion
307 – epub book file in thread
319 – book review by mom LOL
325 – Chelsea chimping out about Steam reviews re: Firewatch
335 – a need for more emergency dental work while at Indiecade 2017
336 – theJakepost (GethN7 archives into pdf at bottom of page)
346 – Novelrank book results, Tingler coffee mug outsourcing
349 - Venturebeat article(by Dean Takahashi, the Cuphead moron)
350 - Chelsea tweets about TechRaptor on Steam curation
353 - general Phil Fish/Fez stuff
356 - Maya (Felix) Kramer & Anita Sarkeesian FB pics
379 – Jan 2018 LA tindr hit on Chelsea’s profile
380 – Lowtax & Chelsea tweeting about Wu
386 – Cyber Monday purchase of mail order jellyfish
390 – Tingler game is being ported to non-Steam platforms
394 – flipping on furries
396 – Chelsea on a podcast with a Hyper Light Drifter dev

Pages 401-500: The Chuck Tingle KS is late Saga
February 2017-August 2018

402 – Adult Swim bump for Chelsea/Crash Override Network
410 – Samantha Bee retweets animation/programming by Eron; goes viral, socjus internet freakout
429 – Chelsea’s book gets Hugo nomination
440 – discussion of Tingler game being a year late
444 – Chuck Tingle Reddit AMA
446 – Chelsea’s voice-over segments in ROM 2064
454 – Candace Owens talks about Zoe Quinn on Joe Rogan podcast
458 – Goddess Mode comic announced
469 – Chelsea is an activist Field Medic
473 – Chelsea acknowledges Chloe Segal self-immolation
482 – GOG.com tweet about game journos, Chelsea rakes them over the coals for it
488 – WIRED facebook video interviewing Chelsea, Robbi about comic
494 – Chelsea tweets angrily at Elon Musk
499 – Chelsea’s BrokenDollz video intro, audition line pic

Pages 501-600: The Comic Book Saga
August 2018-January 2019

501 – Chelsea tweeting mad about Star Control IP in Brad Wardell’s hands
503 – Chelsea’s book doesn't win a Hugo award, but was runner-up in its category
507 – Chelsea confirmed on Heart Machine unannounced project
508 – Robbi Rodriguez tweets his butthole to an enemy figure in #comicsgate
511, 515 – tweets to Chuck Tingle of “where is game?”
518 – oilbasedtaint twitter account, breast augmentation discussion
520 – Sid Alpha’s Dirty Devs video on Chelsea
523 – SidAlpha makes video calling Tingler a scam, gets dogpiled by people connected to Chelsea
525 – old tweet of Chelsea admitting DDOS to TFYC
526 – Chelsea tweets about comicsgate, tries to slide into the controversy not about her
530 – Chelsea’s japan vacation, mombot roasts her
556 – comic preview pages (art & color, no text)
577 – Goddess Mode #1 links and archive
585 – Goddess Mode #2 previews, digital numbers hinted at, Laura Hudson fired & writes puffpiece for Chelsea on way out
-----------------
If this belongs in another thread, my apologies; I looked and couldn't find one to post this in.
Zoe's GG memoir is being vetted for a movie, which will undoubtedly bring up all the corruption and censorship issues that were never really dealt with.

http://www.thewrap.com/gamergate-movie-scarlett-johansson-amy-pascal-zoe-quinn/

Apparently they're trying to get Scarlet Johansson to play the role of Zoe...

Last edited by a moderator:

anusaurus

the ass is love
kiwifarms.net
Didn't think to look for gamergate, duh on my part. I checked for Zoe, Quinn and SJW as thread titles and didn't see anything that wasn't locked.
I'm sure she's going to be doing interviews soon, which could be full of ridiculous claims about how she was unfairly targeted by those big bad online gamers.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
It's really depressing that this charlatan (and others like her) gets to see so much media coverage. Not to mention the fact that it's just going to make gamers look even worse than they already do thanks to GG. What a progressive era we live in! wow
Bet you anything they're going to downplay the whole "she was a manipulative cheating bitch and that's why her ex was so upset" angle, too.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's really depressing that this charlatan (and others like her) gets to see so much media coverage. Not to mention the fact that it's just going to make gamers look even worse than they already do thanks to GG. What a progressive era we live in! wow
Bet you anything they're going to downplay the whole "she was a manipulative cheating bitch and that's why her ex was so upset" angle, too.
Don't forget trampling the Constitution and using a law intended to protect real abuse victims to silence criticism of herself, possibly creating a precedent weakening these tools for real victims.

The Giver

Better at Inertia than Galileo
kiwifarms.net
Zoe's GG memoir is being vetted for a movie, which will undoubtedly bring up all the corruption and censorship issues that were never really dealt with.
I wouldn't get my hopes up. They may try to spin this into an movie about a woman attempting to overcome institutional oppression. Hollywood isn't exactly known for strictly following the facts, especially if they think the facts get in the way of a successful movie either critically or commercially. And I think I could see critics blindly praising a movie about a woman attempting to overcome institutional oppression.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it weird that this book is not even close to being released and there are already talks about a movie? Harry Potter took at least 4 years before the first book turned into a movie. Or is this kind of thing normal?

Also, for such an important and accomplished gamedev and totally not a con artist, there's been barely no mention or updates about Camp's Not Dead (some FMV game with Greg Sestero) or Rebel Jam. CNP was last updated in November of last year, and who the fuck knows where Rebel Jam is.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't get my hopes up. They may try to spin this into an movie about a woman attempting to overcome institutional oppression. Hollywood isn't exactly known for strictly following the facts, especially if they think the facts get in the way of a successful movie either critically or commercially. And I think I could see critics blindly praising a movie about a woman attempting to overcome institutional oppression.
If it's made it will be as fucking ridiculous as that SVU episode.

MACH-IV

DO NOT DOWNVOTE
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is there to cover in a movie? Are we going to see 2 hours of Scarlett Johansson checking twitter and looking sad?
it's going to be about the GamerGate controversy of 2014. that was when a bunch of men formed an elite team to terrorize women and minorities because they couldn't get laid. Zoe Quinn was the main target because she's extremely attractive and intelligent, which makes men uncomfortable. the movie will document her remarkable triumphs dealing with GamerGate and will hopefully inspire all men to buy point and click video "games" about mood disorders.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully.

But what if they get a really talented screenwriter that just takes the bare bones outline of the story and doesn't care about the facts?
Considering some of the people in it are basically real people, portraying them as villains and criminals would make it worthwhile for some contingency lawyer to sue everyone involved for libel.

The Giver

kiwifarms.net
Considering some of the people in it are basically real people, portraying them as villains and criminals would make it worthwhile for some contingency lawyer to sue everyone involved for libel.
Forgive my ignorance of law (totally not my bag), but I was imagining something akin to The Social Network. That movie was very well written (One of my fav movies of the past few years, tbh) and definitely unfair to some of the people involved. Why would the case of the Zoe Quinn film be any different?

Specifically, how would the treatment of certain personalities in the Zoe Quinn film differ from the negative treatment of the Winklevoss twins in Social Network?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Forgive my ignorance of law (totally not my bag), but I was imagining something akin to The Social Network. That movie was very well written (One of my fav movies of the past few years, tbh) and definitely unfair to some of the people involved. Why would the case of the Zoe Quinn film be any different?

Specifically, how would the treatment of certain personalities in the Zoe Quinn film differ from the negative treatment of the Winklevoss twins in Social Network?
They were portrayed as gigantic douchebags, which they kind of are, but not as criminals or anything actionable. Just being portrayed as a douchebag isn't libelous. It's also not like the Winkelvoss twins are shy about suing, either.

Zuckerberg also didn't come off very well.

Another major difference is people like Eron Gjoni are not public figures who can basically be criticized at will. He might be a limited public figure of some sort in relation to matters of public interest he's become involved in, but he's not really an all purpose public figure, like Zuckerberg or (arguably) the Winkelvoss twins.

So without libelous portrayals of a bunch of people Quinn has smeared, you don't really have a movie. Anyone putting money into it would want to water down that shit, so you might have composite characters made up of a number of people and then portray that guy as a villain, while claiming any resemblance to actual people is coincidental.

Basically, if the movie came out the way SJWs would want it to, it would be libel bait.

Since nobody wants to wander into that quagmire, though, they'll have to water it down. So the SJWs are likely to hate any libel-proofed version of this story about a swindling con artist being portrayed as a victim.

The Giver

kiwifarms.net
Anyone putting money into it would want to water down that shit, so you might have composite characters made up of a number of people and then portray that guy as a villain
I guess that just feels completely viable to me. A good screenwriter would know to collapse those people into one non-recognizable character. And the overall narrative wouldn't have to change that much, regardless of how far from reality the film's narrative would stray.

On the whole, I guess what I am saying is that Hollywood is into using that shit as a means to baiting good reviews (and awards) despite the facts. And I could see them trying to pull that shit in the case of Zoe Quinn.

MediExcalibur2012

kiwifarms.net
If this belongs in another thread, my apologies; I looked and couldn't find one to post this in.

http://www.thewrap.com/gamergate-movie-scarlett-johansson-amy-pascal-zoe-quinn/

Apparently they're trying to get Scarlet Johansson to play the role of Zoe...
A movie?

I guarantee it's a online, straight to DVD, independent film that only Tumblr will watch

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino