Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Imago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine if it was someone like a conservative or someone who didn’t toe the social justice line that scammed $80k in Kickstarter funds. It would be blasted all over every degenerate gaming site, we’d never hear the end of it as they dug the knife deeper. Several of Zoe Quinn’s supporters/friends have scammed Kickstarter (Elizabeth Sampat, Kiva Bay, etc) not to mention many are social justice grifters on Patreon and twitter.
There was a similar situation with Milo Yianopoulos and his privilege grant. Milo collected a bunch of money from his fandom and then went on to do other things. I never followed gamergate very closely, but whenever I saw Milo mentioned by the press they would call him an asshole for being a conservative troll and ignore the actual shady stuff he got up to.

Milo also ties back into this thread. If not for Zoe would we have ever heard of Milo, Sargon, Matt Jarbo, or Candice Owens? It seems like Zoe has launched as many cow careers as she has destroyed. I wonder what Zoe thinks about when Candice Owens is getting @tweeted by Kanye West and appearing at political events, while Zoe is getting @stalked by Jake Alley and making comic books that people will only buy to roast.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
There was a similar situation with Milo Yianopoulos and his privilege grant. Milo collected a bunch of money from his fandom and then went on to do other things. I never followed gamergate very closely, but whenever I saw Milo mentioned by the press they would call him an asshole for being a conservative troll and ignore the actual shady stuff he got up to.

Milo also ties back into this thread. If not for Zoe would we have ever heard of Milo, Sargon, Matt Jarbo, or Candice Owens? It seems like Zoe has launched as many cow careers as she has destroyed. I wonder what Zoe thinks about when Candice Owens is getting @tweeted by Kanye West and appearing at political events, while Zoe is getting @stalked by Jake Alley and making comic books that people will only buy to roast.
Don’t forget trying to memory hole that embarrassing UN testimony she gave and the subsequent document about censoring the internet and games being a gateway to hate crimes and harassment.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I never followed gamergate very closely, but whenever I saw Milo mentioned by the press they would call him an asshole for being a conservative troll and ignore the actual shady stuff he got up to.
They all steal money in shady scams themselves so it wouldn't strike them that it was even bad to do that.

It's the being right wing part that they don't like. If he did the same shit or even much worse but was saying orange man bad they'd love him.

Judge Dredd

10 Gaschamber 20 GOTO 10
kiwifarms.net
If Daniel Vavra’s game had been a failure instead of a huge success they would have never let him live it down vs the passive aggressive shit they pulled when it came out (virtue signaling they weren’t reviewing it, ignoring it, then begrudgingly admitting it was good but reminding everyone he’s problematic).
They did try that, but quickly gave up. I remember seeing people trying to say the game was a scam because the final battle wasn't as big as the one in the trailer. I think that narrative didn't gain any traction because A: The battle was still in the game, just smaller. And B: The backers were told that it would have to be down scaled during development and most were okay with it.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I look forward and also simultaneously dread the increasing probability that this thread will one day have to be moved into animal control because Zoe becomes the latest grifter and drama whore to hit the furry community.

I'm torn between "furries already have enough of this shit gtfo" and "yes, please scam the dumb antifa furcucks out of their money and start furrygate thank you mommy lolmilk."

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
I look forward and also simultaneously dread the increasing probability that this thread will one day have to be moved into animal control because Zoe becomes the latest grifter and drama whore to hit the furry community.

I'm torn between "furries already have enough of this shit gtfo" and "yes, please scam the dumb antifa furcucks out of their money and start furrygate thank you mommy lolmilk."
The furry community might just be a tad too degenerate even for Chelsea to squeeze her bloated ass into. But that said, a whore's work is never done and where there's cash and most importantly, attention to tard cum, there's a Zoe.

MyOtherNicknameIsAPun

Neck sleeve owner. Cybermercenary in my spare time
kiwifarms.net
Didn't she declare herself "Not a girl" some months ago? I mean, we all knew that already. She's not a girl she's a pig.
If you're referring to that blog post from some time ago when she "came out" as "'«non-binary»'", a gender for the highest caliber of assholes who love entryism, she beleted it once people did the only thing Zoe can't stand.

They pointed and laughed at her transparent attempt.

3ba56f31-9933-4820-a951-cb161f32dcbc.png

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she declare herself "Not a girl" some months ago? I mean, we all knew that already. She's not a girl she's a pig.
@MyOtherNicknameIsAPun reposted it but it's hard to believe that was January 2017, almost 2 years ago. You mentioning it made me thumb back through the thread on and off for half the day and struggled to find the right keywords to search/page number(346 was one of them) it. I think I'll re-read everything sometime soon and try to abridge the highlights/gallery all photos for recap reference on the eventual page 600 or something.
• page 297 - book draft archive
• page 307 - epub & .pdf final retail copy of Crash Override
• page 319 - mom's book review :story:
• page 336 - TheJakePost
Goals!

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
@MyOtherNicknameIsAPun reposted it but it's hard to believe that was January 2017, almost 2 years ago. You mentioning it made me thumb back through the thread on and off for half the day and struggled to find the right keywords to search/page number(346 was one of them) it. I think I'll re-read everything sometime soon and try to abridge the highlights/gallery all photos for recap reference on the eventual page 600 or something.
• page 297 - book draft archive
• page 307 - epub & .pdf final retail copy of Crash Override
• page 319 - mom's book review :story:
• page 336 - TheJakePost
Goals!
Chelsea's thread has reached "Index" tier

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino