Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
Again, this is why the response to Tim Soret and THQN was so quick and organized. She literally has her little goons do oppo research on her targets and has that shit prepped just in case she decides she needs to go after someone.
That's the effect, but it doesn't have to be even that overt. I know there are slacks and Discords that are involved with things like this, little chat rooms where someone can find something they regard as offensive, and then all one of them has to do is say something like, 'Ugh, look at this. I don't have the spoons to deal with this kind of [insert bigotry here],' and the rest of the chat members will more than happily pile on.

Each time, it doesn't look like targeted harassment - and the people involved wouldn't think of it as such, and not even be entirely incorrect, especially on an individual event basis. But the effect is exactly the same, and if someone like Zoe or another careful manipulator is involved, there can be carefully aimed malice disguised as fighting oppression.

• Agree
Reactions: Brain Problems

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
That's the effect, but it doesn't have to be even that overt. I know there are slacks and Discords that are involved with things like this, little chat rooms where someone can find something they regard as offensive, and then all one of them has to do is say something like, 'Ugh, look at this. I don't have the spoons to deal with this kind of [insert bigotry here],' and the rest of the chat members will more than happily pile on.

Each time, it doesn't look like targeted harassment - and the people involved wouldn't think of it as such, and not even be entirely incorrect, especially on an individual event basis. But the effect is exactly the same, and if someone like Zoe or another careful manipulator is involved, there can be carefully aimed malice disguised as fighting oppression.
That's literally what she did against Candace Owens. The thing is, Owens was better at it than Zoe was -- and gave Zoe a unique email address. So when Zoe's little clique went after her, claiming to be GamerGate trying to keep the evil Black Womxn from outing them, well, Candace didn't have to know what GG was to know Zoe was up to something.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
People were saying this five years ago about now, though. I certainly hope that future hurries up getting here.
I think she still has a few bridges left to burn. She still commands the quivering “respect” of males with negative levels of testosterone on social media. She has card games, board games, craft beer, etc. There are lots of nerd niches Chelsea has yet to be drummed out of. Plus I suspect she will and has done some strange for some change, exhibited best by her impromptu trip to the Grorious Nippon a while back.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I wish there was a bit more unbiased info about that whole Game_Jam debacle.

Polaris, Maker Studios, a subsidiary of the Disney at the time organized it. Pepsico were sponsors.
Estimated cost $450,000

Matti Lenshem. Producer. Founder of Weimaraner Republic Pictures.

Cast:

Dodger
JonTron
Markiplier
Strippin
Zoe Quinn
Robin Arnott
???

Press:
Jared Rosen
Nathan Grayson
???

Indiestatik link to Jared Rosen account no longer exists.
Gamasutra article no longer exists.
Kotaku and Polygon articles still present.

Apparently she got annoyed the horrible capitalist overload (Lenshem) had come in and told them their job was to promote their sponsor, make some entertainment for people watching at home, do some stupid activity that might get a laugh, make up some fake drama. Otherwise, no one will watch it. Basically he was the asshole that told people what they didn't want to hear.

So basically Zoe called around the guys she had clout with and started messing with the shoots, hiding cans, moving cans out of shots, covering her face with the can, deathstaring the camera. Getting one of the guys to drink so much mountain dew he spewed all over the place.

Basically because she didn't want to be portrayed as the bad guy, and because she wanted to be the winner of the contest, but that wasn't in the script. Kotaku and Polygon basically frame the whole thing as a sexist/capitalist nightmare they had to escape from. Zoes own blog at the time details her heroic escape from the clutches of Pepsico and then hinting at waking up next to Nathan Grayson afterward. The person reporting on what you just did.

btw Dodger has fucking tiny legs.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
She still commands the quivering “respect” of males with negative levels of testosterone on social media.
And there are still a whole bunch of people in SJW hugboxes who would only turn on her if she blew Trump and there was footage. Mostly women, but a number of 'feminist' men as well, who only know GamerGate as being that thing where women were harassed, threatened with rape and murder, and came this close to death because of a bunch of That Guys who they already hated. They don't care about evidence, their minds are made up, and anything said against a Woman In Gaming (not just any female gamer, but someone who made a big deal about how hard things were for them because of misogyny) must be a lie spread by alt-right manbabies.

They're likely to only remember it as a wave of misogyny based on stupid toys they already look down on and confirmed their pre-existing biases about certain demographics - women as victims, men, especially straight white men, as aggressors. All Zoe has to do is claim harassment, and these people will believe her word over anyone else's. They can't do much more than tweet angrily, but scarily often that actually seems like enough to allow her to manipulate things in her favour.

It's why when she complains that she doesn't want to be seen as just the face of GamerGate it comes off as disingenuous. Because while she most likely wishes she had influence without it, being seen as a victim of harassment is the only source of power she has, considering it's gotten her a Hugo nomination, a book deal, a comic book gig, and the chance to scam people out of at least six figures between her worthless Patreon and her vaporware gaming projects.

She's good at stealing other people's work and presenting it as her own, jumping from group to group as needed when her lack of talent and work ethic shows how little professional value she has, and somehow making people believe that she likes and values them. Very little else. But you actually would have to have read non-mainstream accounts and also remember GamerGate in some detail to know that about her, and it's fair that most people don't want to put in the effort. It just sucks that it means they're almost completely wrong about everything, but it's what fits their current worldview anyway, so it's no surprise they don't care about anything that shows that they're wrong, and just remember 'Zoe Good, GamerGate Bad'.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
RE: future trailer Chelsea

Sadly I don't see it happening in the foreseeable future because she's built up enough social media presence to sustain herself. With over 100K followers, she can fundraise as needed to keep living lazy. Since she doesn't have an obviously toxic presence like Sam Ambreen or Becky Gerber, she's not in danger of losing her account either. If those human cesspools with much smaller followings have raised money on demand, Chelsea should have no trouble doing the same.

She probably considers that beneath her right now while she still has money from other grifts and "fame" from the comic, but as her options dry up it's a viable fallback. Expect her to use social media to drive up her dwindling Patreon when the time comes, and expect plenty of dumb marks to blindly support m'lady.

ETA:
It's why when she complains that she doesn't want to be seen as just the face of GamerGate it comes off as disingenuous. Because while she most likely wishes she had influence without it, being seen as a victim of harassment is the only source of power she has, considering it's gotten her a Hugo nomination, a book deal, a comic book gig, and the chance to scam people out of at least six figures between her worthless Patreon and her vaporware gaming projects.
Gamergate is literally the best thing that has or will ever happen to Chelsea and she will never, ever stop plugging herself as the face of it while claiming she doesn't want to be attached to it.

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I remember when Tim Soret got buzz at E3 last year and Zoe Quinn was on his ass within minutes. Turns out she had a dossier on him because he was pro-GG and she was just waiting for him to achieve any form of success so she could knife him in the back.

Since then I guess he's been fucked over by a whisper campaign and The Last Night might not be released because of it? Clearly, what he needed to do is make his game in twine and include some trannies.

It wouldn't surprise me if she had a dossier on THQ Nord, too, since they bought that Kingdom Come dev a few months back. They were so fucking mad he wouldn't put diversity hires in his game about 13th Century Poland.

I still have no idea how the hell Zoe Quinn has so much pull in the games industry. I'm guessing she can suck a golfball through a garden hose.
I think it’s good to make the delineation between the actual game industry and the soyboy journos who orbit the industry and relies heavily on clickbait and the occasional payola to make ends meet. Zoe has hooks on the latter via dick to mouth, and she has none on the former, otherwise she would have already flaunted working on so-and-so huge upcoming game non-stop.

I legitimately believe Soret’s claim of lacking funding for his game instead of crediting Zoe for her sad attack dogs, mostly because most gamers don’t even give a shit about what Zoe and her always-offended group say, and traditional games media are quickly losing influence to “nazi” YouTubers like PewDiePie and Twitch streamers to determine which games are good or not.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I would be fun to watch Zoe get into tabletop games like board games. Majority of the people playing them and the reviewers care about a few things, how fun they are and the amount of players they can get to play it. Mechanics should be complex but not too complex where your average rainbow hair wouldn't be able to figure it out due to their chronic autism and low intelligence, and it shouldn't require five extra people like Zoe's weekends.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
I would be fun to watch Zoe get into tabletop games like board games. Majority of the people playing them and the reviewers care about a few things, how fun they are and the amount of players they can get to play it. Mechanics should be complex but not too complex where your average rainbow hair wouldn't be able to figure it out due to their chronic autism and low intelligence, and it shouldn't require five extra people like Zoe's weekends.
So, no Warhammer 40k?

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
So, no Warhammer 40k?
I wouldn't say Warhammer 40k is hard to play these days, just expensive and you need a bucket of dice. I doubt Zoe and her kind would have the muscle to carry an army and the dice, we've already seen SJW blogs talking about how difficult that is for them.

The SJW RPG's just aren't worth playing, but they are worth having as a novelty item.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
There's already quite a large SJW-happy presence in tabletop.

• Informative

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Yes, but they haven't done any lasting harm like they have with comics and video games. Then again, it's been decades since we had a tabletop magazine and there's no real website worth a damn to go to for them so there's less of an impact. Not to mention many games have different editions so people will just head back to an older edition of their favourite game or wait it out for a new one.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but they haven't done any lasting harm like they have with comics and video games. Then again, it's been decades since we had a tabletop magazine and there's no real website worth a damn to go to for them so there's less of an impact. Not to mention many games have different editions so people will just head back to an older edition of their favourite game or wait it out for a new one.
There are also the fa/tg/uys on 4chan who almost certainly have no use for a worthless whore like Chelsay.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Rate me optimistic but I think TTG is mostly safe (at the moment) from the likes of chelsea and other vultures because A) the money is not there except in rare circumstances and B) the autism and sheer dedication required to get involved with designing, playtesting, producing, and releasing a tabletop game is miles beyond anything that even people like Chelsea is capable of. Don't get me wrong, if she had really wanted to fleece soyboys she'd have made a chuck tingle board game and sold that for ~$69USD with special editions with higher tiers and what not but even that project might be stretching the limits of what her beta-orbiters will accept as possible.

That said, as tabletop games get more and more popular that comic about people like chelsea coming into it gradually and fucking it all up becomes more and more likely.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Rate me optimistic but I think TTG is mostly safe (at the moment) from the likes of chelsea and other vultures because A) the money is not there except in rare circumstances and B) the autism and sheer dedication required to get involved with designing, playtesting, producing, and releasing a tabletop game is miles beyond anything that even people like Chelsea is capable of. Don't get me wrong, if she had really wanted to fleece soyboys she'd have made a chuck tingle board game and sold that for ~$69USD with special editions with higher tiers and what not but even that project might be stretching the limits of what her beta-orbiters will accept as possible.

That said, as tabletop games get more and more popular that comic about people like chelsea coming into it gradually and fucking it all up becomes more and more likely.
There's also C) Tabletop games are largely decentralized, and can't really be disrupted by any specific crowd.

Video games have major conventions and sponsors (to target), Comics have two "main" companies (to target) but most TTGs are played with friends at home (or rarely in a comic shop) - outside the reach of any screeching.

You can screech (potentially) at a video game company to not release a game (or have your friends write articles, or whatever) and you can screech at Marvel to add "inclusive" characters to their lineup, but you cannot screech at a local DM to do any of those things in his house with his friends because you have no control over him. You can't stop D&D (or PF, Shadowrun, etc) because the games are already out there and have been out there for years and you can't stop players from adding in whatever they want.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Table Top Games HAS been pozzed by the SJW death kult, with many of the major online RPG communities firmly in the hands of ZQ's fellow travelers and openly persecuting ANYONE calling them out on their corruption and BS and major companies infiltrated and perverting their properties with the anti-life equation.

The only thing keeping it from going full irrevocably pozzed, is that enough material/booklets of old material and new fan created material, exists to create a literal shadow community/industry of second-hand and non-licensed RPG material for people to use instead of the latest modules and books. The RPG/Table Top community can't really shut it down, for the same reason SJW anime companies can't go after the sub/piracy community: they turned a blind eye towards it for so long, that destroying it to eliminate it as an alternative to the SJW dominance of RPG/Table Top world, would alienate everyone as piracy, OC, and second-hand buying of old books/product have been a bedrock of the scene and red pill people HARD towards how they let their community be hijacked and create a war the SJW can't win.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
She's like 5 foot even isn't she?
If that. I've seen her IRL (at a con, with Jesse and TB) and while neither of those guys was imposing, she was so short I thought she was Jesse's kid sister or something before I recognized her.

It amuses me that while Zoe continues to try and tard cum her waning influence (hopefully waning, anyways), it seems Dodger has happily settled into married life with Strippin, with a baby girl born last year.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
If that. I've seen her IRL (at a con, with Jesse and TB) and while neither of those guys was imposing, she was so short I thought she was Jesse's kid sister or something before I recognized her.

It amuses me that while Zoe continues to try and tard cum her waning influence (hopefully waning, anyways), it seems Dodger has happily settled into married life with Strippin, with a baby girl born last year.
Some BS sites list her as 5'7" and having a small waist, hips and large breasts. This was before the work she had done. Like there's no way her hip size is a 33 or that her waist is a 29. Increase those numbers to 53/49 and we're about there. She's also no where near 5'7". She's shorter than Anita and Anita's lucky to be 5'3" if that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino