Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Fus Ro Dank
kiwifarms.net
In this pic, both Randi and Zoe appear to be standing on tiptoes in the shot.
View attachment 684274

In this pic Zoe is wearing platform high heels.
View attachment 684277
Now that you've pointed it out, yeah, they're standing on their toes to be taller in the first picture. That's fucking weird, it's not like the other people could have avoided noticing that Zoe and fat-Randi was suddenly growing 2-3 inches. (what's up with the woman behind Anita, it looks like she's sitting on a horse. The woman behind HER has the legs of a 85lbs woman and the torso of a man. There's also someone with the face of Mike Tyson and purple hair, next to xim(this is one of the few times that pronoun has some use) is someone with the neck of a giraffe almost photo bombing-you know what, everything about the picture is fucked, it's like one of the free masons secret paintings)

The other picture where she's standing next to Rachel Dolezal shows that Zoe is a big gal, but not in the tall way. Hiking the skirt up above the navel is unquestionably a fat girl move and I wonder how many layers of shapewear she squeezed into.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I wish there was a bit more unbiased info about that whole Game_Jam debacle.

Polaris, Maker Studios, a subsidiary of the Disney at the time organized it. Pepsico were sponsors.
Estimated cost $450,000

Matti Lenshem. Producer. Founder of Weimaraner Republic Pictures.
View attachment 682891

Cast:

Dodger
JonTron
Markiplier
Strippin
Zoe Quinn
Robin Arnott
???

Press:
Jared Rosen
Nathan Grayson
???

View attachment 682894

Indiestatik link to Jared Rosen account no longer exists.
Gamasutra article no longer exists.
Kotaku and Polygon articles still present.

Apparently she got annoyed the horrible capitalist overload (Lenshem) had come in and told them their job was to promote their sponsor, make some entertainment for people watching at home, do some stupid activity that might get a laugh, make up some fake drama. Otherwise, no one will watch it. Basically he was the asshole that told people what they didn't want to hear.

So basically Zoe called around the guys she had clout with and started messing with the shoots, hiding cans, moving cans out of shots, covering her face with the can, deathstaring the camera. Getting one of the guys to drink so much mountain dew he spewed all over the place.

Basically because she didn't want to be portrayed as the bad guy, and because she wanted to be the winner of the contest, but that wasn't in the script. Kotaku and Polygon basically frame the whole thing as a sexist/capitalist nightmare they had to escape from. Zoes own blog at the time details her heroic escape from the clutches of Pepsico and then hinting at waking up next to Nathan Grayson afterward. The person reporting on what you just did.

btw Dodger has fucking tiny legs.
View attachment 682896
Looking back, it's strangely prophetic that Dodger looks like Vivian James, striped shirt and all.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Fus Ro Dank
kiwifarms.net
I was going to ask when the next issue was out but I could easily look that up, so I did.

Here's the release schedule so far:
#1 Dec 12 2018
#2 Jan 16 2019 - about a month between 1 and 2
#3 Feb 13 2019 - ok, the release schedule seems stable
#4 Mar 27 2019 - two weeks later than the regular 1 month schedule. Maybe there are some American holidays that pushes it up?
#5 Apr 24 2019 - I would consider this a projected date

With how rushed the drawings have become I don't think it's impossible that there will be some delays. Someone might be slacking off and ethnic John Flynt seems to have been able to keep a schedule and regularly put out better art when drawing comics in the past...

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, Turbo. The baby-killer is talking about voting for books to become nominated; she's not saying any of those books have yet been nominated.

Even if the Hugo nominees are going to be SJW trash, surely there's more notable SJW trash than Goddess Mode… right? I guess we'll see.
It's not even that difficult for someone semi-connected to get nominated for a Nobel Prize, even if they have literally zero chance of winning. It's still disgusting this worthless whore got even nominated and came in second to a national treasure like Ursula K. LeGuin though. The Hugos are so fucked and rigged she might have even won had LeGuin not died that very year.

DanteAlighieri

Dead Author
kiwifarms.net
It's not even that difficult for someone semi-connected to get nominated for a Nobel Prize, even if they have literally zero chance of winning. It's still disgusting this worthless whore got even nominated and came in second to a national treasure like Ursula K. LeGuin though. The Hugos are so fucked and rigged she might have even won had LeGuin not died that very year.
Yeah anybody can be nominated, but winning is completely different.

Now I'm going to go read A Wizard of Earthsea.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, Turbo. The baby-killer is talking about voting for books to become nominated; she's not saying any of those books have yet been nominated.

Even if the Hugo nominees are going to be SJW trash, surely there's more notable SJW trash than Goddess Mode… right? I guess we'll see.
I guess only Lindsay has the intellect to appreciate the writing masterpiece that is Goddess Mode.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Guess what! Zoe's comic is nominated for the Hugo's!

Basically the usual people are out there trying to promote it. Y'know sucking someone elses cock, while they get sucked off, in a big circle of cocksucking, the usual.

View attachment 693091
Something's fishy going on, like someone keeps nominating Zoe Quinn for favors.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Her shit comic isn’t nominated, it’s eligible to be nominated. Nominations close this Friday but given how she was nominated last year for her fake autobiography and nearly beat out a an actual beloved author of sci-fi I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets nominated again.

A lot of shitty scammer SJWs are begging their followers to nominate them for their “books” this year in joke categories like “fan” etc.

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
Is Chelsea still attached to this project? I recall she was credited as "narrative writer" or something on an unnamed project last year.

Bikkeltijd

Defender of The Doggo Kingdom
kiwifarms.net
Is Chelsea still attached to this project? I recall she was credited as "narrative writer" or something on an unnamed project last year.

You're right, and it seems so. Taken from RockPaperShotgun.
RPS said:
One thing that did get my attention was mention on Twitter that Zoë Quinn has been working on Solar Ash Kingdom as a narrative designer for the past couple years. The Depression Quest developer has been busy recently, juggling multiple projects including writing new DC comics series Goddess Mode. While I’ve not had a chance to read it yet, I’ve heard some good things, so nice to have a dedicated wordsmith involved. It also makes me curious to see how Solar Ash Kingdom will be telling its story, considering that Hyper Light Drifter had no traditional dialogue.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I could give a fuck if her neon vomit comic wins some peripheral award from a lolcow-adjacent group. An obscure award isn't going to make it sell more copies, and Chelsea's only realistic goal with the comic was to add another appearance of legitimacy to her resume.

Chelsea has enough cache to stay afloat in cuckworld for the foreseeable future, and that's fine with me. Chelsea and neckbearded limpdicks deserve each other.

RPS said:
It also makes me curious to see how Solar Ash Kingdom will be telling its story, considering that Hyper Light Drifter had no traditional dialogue.
Well RPS, you are in luck. After studying Chelsea's portfolio, I can pretty much guarantee it will be cringe-inducing juvenile quirkiness that will tiresomely tell the player story elements by narration instead of establishing it via atmosphere, gameplay, or in-character conversation.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
That's the point, isn't it? That the Hugos are open to voting campaigns by fans/people on the internet that are able to mobilize swaths of other internet people to click a box?

I assume if she gets nominated, KiA will act accordingly.
Didn't they already do that with sad puppies? And the people involved basically said it was just a troll brigade, and gave secret awards out to the ones they think deserved it?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino