Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, Turbo. The baby-killer is talking about voting for books to become nominated; she's not saying any of those books have yet been nominated.

Even if the Hugo nominees are going to be SJW trash, surely there's more notable SJW trash than Goddess Mode… right? I guess we'll see.
It's not even that difficult for someone semi-connected to get nominated for a Nobel Prize, even if they have literally zero chance of winning. It's still disgusting this worthless whore got even nominated and came in second to a national treasure like Ursula K. LeGuin though. The Hugos are so fucked and rigged she might have even won had LeGuin not died that very year.

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
It's not even that difficult for someone semi-connected to get nominated for a Nobel Prize, even if they have literally zero chance of winning. It's still disgusting this worthless whore got even nominated and came in second to a national treasure like Ursula K. LeGuin though. The Hugos are so fucked and rigged she might have even won had LeGuin not died that very year.
Yeah anybody can be nominated, but winning is completely different.

Now I'm going to go read A Wizard of Earthsea.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Whoa, Turbo. The baby-killer is talking about voting for books to become nominated; she's not saying any of those books have yet been nominated.

Even if the Hugo nominees are going to be SJW trash, surely there's more notable SJW trash than Goddess Mode… right? I guess we'll see.
I guess only Lindsay has the intellect to appreciate the writing masterpiece that is Goddess Mode.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Guess what! Zoe's comic is nominated for the Hugo's!

Basically the usual people are out there trying to promote it. Y'know sucking someone elses cock, while they get sucked off, in a big circle of cocksucking, the usual.

View attachment 693091
Something's fishy going on, like someone keeps nominating Zoe Quinn for favors.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Her shit comic isn’t nominated, it’s eligible to be nominated. Nominations close this Friday but given how she was nominated last year for her fake autobiography and nearly beat out a an actual beloved author of sci-fi I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets nominated again.

A lot of shitty scammer SJWs are begging their followers to nominate them for their “books” this year in joke categories like “fan” etc.

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
Is Chelsea still attached to this project? I recall she was credited as "narrative writer" or something on an unnamed project last year.

Bikkeltijd

Nothing personal, kid...
kiwifarms.net
Is Chelsea still attached to this project? I recall she was credited as "narrative writer" or something on an unnamed project last year.

You're right, and it seems so. Taken from RockPaperShotgun.
RPS said:
One thing that did get my attention was mention on Twitter that Zoë Quinn has been working on Solar Ash Kingdom as a narrative designer for the past couple years. The Depression Quest developer has been busy recently, juggling multiple projects including writing new DC comics series Goddess Mode. While I’ve not had a chance to read it yet, I’ve heard some good things, so nice to have a dedicated wordsmith involved. It also makes me curious to see how Solar Ash Kingdom will be telling its story, considering that Hyper Light Drifter had no traditional dialogue.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I could give a fuck if her neon vomit comic wins some peripheral award from a lolcow-adjacent group. An obscure award isn't going to make it sell more copies, and Chelsea's only realistic goal with the comic was to add another appearance of legitimacy to her resume.

Chelsea has enough cache to stay afloat in cuckworld for the foreseeable future, and that's fine with me. Chelsea and neckbearded limpdicks deserve each other.

RPS said:
It also makes me curious to see how Solar Ash Kingdom will be telling its story, considering that Hyper Light Drifter had no traditional dialogue.
Well RPS, you are in luck. After studying Chelsea's portfolio, I can pretty much guarantee it will be cringe-inducing juvenile quirkiness that will tiresomely tell the player story elements by narration instead of establishing it via atmosphere, gameplay, or in-character conversation.

• Agree
Reactions: Brain Problems

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
That's the point, isn't it? That the Hugos are open to voting campaigns by fans/people on the internet that are able to mobilize swaths of other internet people to click a box?

I assume if she gets nominated, KiA will act accordingly.
Didn't they already do that with sad puppies? And the people involved basically said it was just a troll brigade, and gave secret awards out to the ones they think deserved it?

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net

This game looks completely unappealing. I don't see myself spending even $1.99 on Steam sale. The music in the trailer was super annoying. Bottom line: even Chelsea can't make it worse, it's already bland as hell soyboy spunk.

Edit: I realized that hell is not bland.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino