Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
lmao Jeph "Handstab" Jacques is almost deserving of a lolcow thread on his own. It's a shame most of the good stuff happened years ago, he really went on a tear of good drama generation when his wife cucked and then divorced him, the aforementioned handstab incident, and all the infighting with his Tumblr fanbase over pairing the main character up with a transwoman.
The reason he stabbed his drawing(I assume) hand is the absolute best: Tumblr told him to kill himself for not drawing a fat character dumpy enough when wearing a bikini.
Or as Jacques tells it: it was actually his alcoholism that made him stab his hand, nothing else. He was drunk when he did it, but he had been sober and only fell off the wagon because he couldn't handle Tumblr turning on him.

I believe this was the comic that made his fans explode with hatred.

This was the end result.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
The reason he stabbed his drawing(I assume) hand is the absolute best: Tumblr told him to kill himself for not drawing a fat character dumpy enough when wearing a bikini.
Or as Jacques tells it: it was actually his alcoholism that made him stab his hand, nothing else. He was drunk when he did it, but he had been sober and only fell off the wagon because he couldn't handle Tumblr turning on him.

I believe this was the comic that made his fans explode with hatred.
View attachment 745696

This was the end result.
View attachment 745693
Wasn't that from 2012?

Now that Zoe has a comicbook and her name is the go to sobriquet for troons everywhere, has this thread earned a 'CareerCow' tag?
She would have to have some form of career first I think. All she does is scam people out of money. This comic of hers is no different.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSpark

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
So the creator of some shitty leftist webcomics (Jeph Jacques, creator of Questionable Content) got banned from his own comic's subreddit and went on twitter to whine about it:

View attachment 745205
View attachment 745206
View attachment 745207
View attachment 745209
For some reason this person is relevant to Quinn:

View attachment 745211
One of the subreddit mods is claiming it was a mistake and that they assumed that he wasn't the actual comic creator and just some rando trolling:

View attachment 745222
The subreddit is now full of drama, the spergs are going nuts and most of the mods have stepped down:

View attachment 745225
The subreddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/questionablecontent/

Just thought that this clusterfuck was relevant to the thread as it's another person for the Quinn ratking and shows how toxic literally anyone she associates with is.
oh yeah, he's been sucking her asshole for years.

even put her in one of his crappy webcomics:

(original non-/co/-edit)

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Jokes that Zoe sucks everyone off aside, the part that weirds me out is how none of these people actually know each other IRL. They don't hang out, they don't drink at the pub or engage in hobbies. They're not 'friends' anymore than anyone on the farms is my BFF, I'm not even 100% on most your genders.
How much does he really 'know' her? Have they even been physically in the same room?

I have a deeper relatonship with the security guard at work since once went for a pint in a pub when the Train home was delayed. I have no idea if he's the toughest person I know but he seems annoyed at bar licensing laws since they won't let you make mixed drinks.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
oh yeah, he's been sucking her asshole for years.
View attachment 746400
even put her in one of his crappy webcomics:
View attachment 746402

(original non-/co/-edit)
She also literally lost that case by any rational metric, panic deleting it and dismissing it right before she lost on appeal after actual Constitutional scholars like Eugene Volokh filed amicus briefs against her flagrantly unconstitutional abuse of a biased judge to get a blanket ban on the cuck Eron Gjoni's basic human rights.

Zegba_Life

kiwifarms.net
She also literally lost that case by any rational metric, panic deleting it and dismissing it right before she lost on appeal after actual Constitutional scholars like Eugene Volokh filed amicus briefs against her flagrantly unconstitutional abuse of a biased judge to get a blanket ban on the cuck Eron Gjoni's basic human rights.
To be fair, that scholar was probably a Gamergate plant.

Zegba_Life

kiwifarms.net
It was Eugene Volokh, whose scholarly articles on the Second Amendment directly led to the D.C. v. Heller decision that entirely changed Second Amendment jurisprudence.

He's nobody to scoff at.
Zoe Quinn is Just.
Anyone who challenges this is a Gamergate Operative.

Eugene Volok challenged Zoe Quinn's Justness.
Therefore, Eugene Volok is a Gamergate Operative.

It's Aristotelian.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Grimes invited Azealia Banks of all people to collaborate on a song and of course Azealia banks is a lunatic and exposed a bunch of private information about Grimes and Elon. What the f*ck was Grimes thinking?

PS: Azealia Banks is a psycho and not only that, she's disgusting. She practices some voodoo santeria witchcraft and has months of caked on chicken blood and entrails all over her closet walls. It's gross af.

Yeah people say Grimes does good work musically. I have no idea personally, but I keep coming across odd things involving her.

Last edited:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
lmao Jeph "Handstab" Jacques is almost deserving of a lolcow thread on his own. It's a shame most of the good stuff happened years ago, he really went on a tear of good drama generation when his wife cucked and then divorced him, the aforementioned handstab incident, and all the infighting with his Tumblr fanbase over pairing the main character up with a transwoman.
I want to agree, but I don't think he produces enough tard cum anymore even though his history would have made an ok thread. It's enough that he stays relevant through interactions with Chelsea for now I guess, if he ever stabs himself a 3rd time it might be a breakout moment but it's cool to capture this reddit drama here for now.

I always found these two comics to be in sharp contrast to one another:
page 18, the year 2003: "One of the core tenets of my sex life is no poo-poo on the pee-pee."

page 2891, the year 2015: "I am now ok with poo-poo on the pee-pee."

How much does he really 'know' her? Have they even been physically in the same room?
They had dinner together while both attending Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, WA back on March 15th or 16th; I had found Jeph bragging to a complete nobody during a twitch stream on page 631 of this thread, having a meeting of the soy minds with him, Chelsea, and David Willis. None of them live in the same cities or areas, they just meet at the same conventions & expos while shilling each others work to drive sales.

I dug a little deeper into one of his streams and the two of them spoke about her briefly & candidly. Rough transcript below for the inevitable delete: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/398628063?t=35m33s
This had 5 views when I found it,[EDIT: up to 45 now, probably all kiwi/4chan traffic] so I expect he'll get jittery about the sudden uptick in traffic when he gets double digits for no reason two weeks later.

35:33
Jeph: I'm still fucking jealous of Willis who I think is currently drawing strips for like, May or something? (date of video is March 20th, for context)
Terence: Huh, how?
J: He just like, he draws really fast, so on a good day he can get, like, 4 comics done.
T: Damn you Willis.
J: Yeah, I hate him, I hate him and his good comic, that is fun to read.
T: My only interactions with him is through you, and it's always just like the both of you being idiots, and it's just like, God, yeah the people I-
J: Pretty much.
T: -the people I make friends-
J: Yup. Yup.
T: -with...
J: You just make friends with the worst people.
** both chuckling **
J: You should have heard us when we went to dinner with Zoe last weekend at Emerald City (Comic Con), it was obnoxious as fuck.
T: I believe it.
J: Great.
T: I made a special Discord just for us, and both of y'all just came in and shitted it right off(up?)
J: hehe, yeah, that's what we do! That is how we roll.
T: ...my stupid, stupid friends...

Jeph's face:
View attachment 713484

The Willis also discussed is probably David Willis, of Dumbing of Age:
View attachment 713490 (with wife)
View attachment 713489
View attachment 713488

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
They had dinner together while both attending Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, WA back on March 15th or 16th; I had found Jeph bragging to a complete nobody during a twitch stream on page 631 of this thread, having a meeting of the soy minds with him, Chelsea, and David Willis. None of them live in the same cities or areas, they just meet at the same conventions & expos while shilling each others work to drive sales.
So I have an overall warmer and more emotionally intimate relationship with the office janitor since we often talk during lunch.

"your the bravest person I know"

Embarrising.

Last edited:

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting comparing their respective Patreon pages. At this moment:

Zoe Quinn makes 1,488$ from 575 patreons. No updates since December 14, 2017.

David Willis makes 5,072$ from 2,062 patreons. He has bonus strip and early strip posts virtually everyday, which makes sense as I believe he does a comic everyday.

Jeph Jacques does not list the amount of money he makes likely because it is assuredly more than he deserves since he has 6,895 patreons meaning it's 6,895$ minimum and likely quite a bit more than that.

Zoe Quinn gets a moderate amount to do nothing. Victiming is free money but you can't really live off it.

Willis only makes triple that making a comic strip everyday, despite having done so for decades. Guess you shouldn't chase away your fans.

Jacques makes bank off of 5 comics a week. Low effort pandering to the Tumblr crowd is the best payday.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino