Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
"Zoe Quinn is creating free games"

God... I've not thought of that creature in some time, what "free" games has she even released? Other than to cash in on robin william's death, i've never seen anything in the wild from Quinn.
Tuck Cingle's Magical Kickscam Adventures is technically "free", since because it doesn't exist it doesn't cost anything.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I can’t wait for kotsk

Her pinned tweet is about goddess mode #4 coming out on 3/27. She didn’t even update it for #5, she’s already given up like she does with everything else.
I'm sure the rationale is "boo hoo I was in upstate NY for my dad dying," but you didn't see the activity stop on twitter, did you? Pinning and unpinning tweets isn't hard.

• Agree
Reactions: AprilRains

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
No one has provided any answers. So I'm safe to assume this probably isn't any band symbol I'm not aware of and is literally just two crossed electric guitars with wings?
I assume it's one of those things where she *had* to get a tattoo because tattoos are cool, but she didn't want to pick something generic out of a book, so she designed her own crappy tattoo, so now when the topic of "tattoos" comes up, she can perk up and be like, "I have a tattoo!", and then goes on in excruciating detail about what it all means.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ Pitts has stepped down from The Escapist for good.

There's a gigantic Zoe-shaped hole in this essay.
So what is the story there? Someone else said something in the comments about abusive ZQ breaking his brain after he sassed her.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what is the story there? Someone else said something in the comments about abusive ZQ breaking his brain after he sassed her.
Basically the escapist went vaguely neutral about gamergate back in 2014, which REALLY pissed off the behind the scenes circle-jerk cliques and caused the likes of Movieblob and Jumbo Jim Sterling to waddle away in angry tears.

Couple years down the line the site goes bankrupt and its original owner, Russ Pitts regains control of the site and becomes absolutely pathologically obsessed with "redeeming" the site from the crime of not treating an internet slapfight like the mega holocaust of rape that it totally was. To this end he begs movieslob to come back and holds an official "PLEASE FORGIVE US THE SIN OF CLEMENCY FOR THE GAMERGATE HEATHEN!" panel at conventions and turns the site into a single issue "LOOK GUIZ WE ARE WOKE! WE HATE THE EBIL DUDEBRO NURDS TOO!" outlet, which predictably tanks whatever minuscule views and attention the site still got outside of zero punctuation.

Problem is, Russ Pitts was just a little out of step with the currently approved rhetoric and language of the cliques, and when he announced how his site would be apolitical, meaning that he would now remove the icky gamergate sympathetic politics from its site and forums, he was immediately swarmed with furious bloggers and z-list devs for "pandering to the anti-politics gamer nazi mob" and from then on they repeatedly jumped on him for even the slightest slipup, no matter how loudly he wailed his sorrow and how pathetically he grovelled.

This all came to a head when he wrote an article that mentioned the foulest and most evilest hashtag....without paying proper tribute and asking the proper permissions from the most specialest of victims that is Zoe Quinn. Predictably she lashed out like a walrus deprived of its meal, and in a desperate attempt to stem the rage being hurled at him, he made the fateful mistake of saying something along the lines of "I thought you would be over it by now" during a tweetchain in which he was snivviling about not wanting to bother her.

Predictably this caused a full on Jihad from the clique brigade, and a whole bunch of furious PMs and phone calls sent to him, which caused his already fragile manbaby psyche to break as he sobbed on twitter about how worthless he was and how he deserved everything thrown at him.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Predictably this full on Jihad from the clique brigade, and a whole bunch of furious PMs and phone calls sent to him, which caused his already fragile manbaby psyche to break as he sobbed on twitter about how worthless he was and how he deserved everything thrown at him.
He should just kill himself. Maybe if he killed himself after issuing a sobbing tearful vlog and cutting his balls off on camera, they'd finally forgive him.

Nah, they'd dance on his grave.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
I assume it's one of those things where she *had* to get a tattoo because tattoos are cool, but she didn't want to pick something generic out of a book, so she designed her own crappy tattoo, so now when the topic of "tattoos" comes up, she can perk up and be like, "I have a tattoo!", and then goes on in excruciating detail about what it all means.
She's from SA and some people got "ironic" tattoos over there, I don't really know what to call it but it would be right up Quinn's alley so it could be that. There even was an online cat fight when some girl got a Mario mushroom tattoo that another girl already had because that was her "thing". Bitches be crazy.

Some chick got this and it became pretty popular, it was based on her mishearing "thug life".
thottoo.jpg

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino