Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I tried to read the text, but could only make out some letters. I have tried any filters or anything to enhance it.
"MUSIC IS FATED" with some rosy embellishments at the end of the parchment banner on either end. The stars are of a high schooler's notebook design-tier(she had similar designs on her window in her twitter pics visiting NY again), and the three commas in the middle are a japanese mitsu-domoe, which represents mind/body/spirit in new agey terms, or in Chelsea's case, that she watched Sailor Moon and wanted weeb shit on her back.

The whole package just screams "biker daughter," no deeper meanings.

Last edited:

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
You want to have it permanently etched between your tits and navel? People on the internet will like it.
It's dumb but hilarious. It's something that would serve better as a sticker on a car or a shirt.

I would never get it as a tattoo, but I could see a certain personality type getting it and making it work.

Oh Long Johnson

Collecting your suffering when you die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"MUSIC IS FATED" with some rosy embellishments at the end of the parchment banner on either end. The stars are of a high schooler's notebook design-tier(she had similar designs on her window in her twitter pics visiting NY again), and the three commas in the middle are a japanese mitsu-domoe, which represents mind/body/spirit in new agey terms, or in Chelsea's case, that she watched Sailor Moon and wanted weeb shit on her back.

The whole package just screams "biker daughter," no deeper meanings.

View attachment 761232
Looking at the outside of that nigger shack, it appears Daddy Ape Hangers wasn't much into cleaning much of anything.

bemeas

kiwifarms.net
Apologies if this has already been posted (all forums links require SA archives, sorry, but I've added images as well), but tattoo talk and Zoe reminded me of the old E/N 'Master Plan' challenge where this guy got a 'Chumbawumba' tattoo despite the misspelling not being part of the challenge itself, because she found it the most hilarious thing in existence at the time (before Broken Loose did his Kabuki Wu-Tang, anyway; not taking a pic, sorry - have a youtube link though). Almost no images work in such old threads btw because, well, waffleimages, tinypic and time.

It also reminded me that Zoe entered under her first account of Hat Box (link to the pic in the quote since tinyurl changed its url format).

On IRC she was all hyped up about the challenge, but managed to never even get close to finishing, here's a bunch of lies about how hard she's having it.

Oh and here, have a random pic of her with a dude in a Batman costume because it's one of the sole surviving images:

And she claimed her mother was dead, didn't she?
Weirdly related, she claimed that this was the reason she couldn't complete the piss-easy challenge she was set.

Too bad SA has no way to search archives and the post history feature is worse than useless or I'd dig up some other stuff, this was hard enough to find from memory.

Edit: reading through such old threads is depressing, so many banned users.

Last edited:

Clark Griswold

Family Man
kiwifarms.net
Starting half-assed projects and failing out of them halfway through, constant dramatic crises and excuses, shameless attention whoring, nonstop talk about what a quirky artistic special nerd grrl she is with emphasis on how she is actually a really nice person and super cool to get along with.

She hasn't changed at all since she was a teenager. Amazing.

tantric_depressive

Tonya Tryharding
kiwifarms.net
Starting half-assed projects and failing out of them halfway through, constant dramatic crises and excuses, shameless attention whoring, nonstop talk about what a quirky artistic special nerd grrl she is with emphasis on how she is actually a really nice person and super cool to get along with.

She hasn't changed at all since she was a teenager. Amazing.
You forgot the "traveling the country to meet random goony nerdlings off the internet" permanent character trait

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino