Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
It takes little more than the promise of getting a couple hundred clicks to get Quarterpounders attention.
I have mixed feelings about that guy. He is a fucking weasel, but he's consistent, engaged with his audience, and is able to start shit with obnoxious people, while thinking a few moves ahead, and keeping within the rules of YouTube and Twitter.

Also he loves himself somuch he's not going to drink himself to death while popping pills on a live stream, like a certain person with more inate talent is doing.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Then what the fuck does she call this post she made years ago?

View attachment 824524
I wish we were able to see Zoe hovering around 100lbs. How very sad that her hatred for her own "hourglass" figure (bitch, you need better glasses if you think your body before breast augmentation had any resemblance to hourglass) didn't last till she decided to become nude "model". Instead, we had to see this exceptionally doughy for an anorexic blob.

Seriously, I met some truly non-binary women in my life, and if they truly felt like a man in female body, first thing they would drop is being overly emotional that is so stereotypically ascribed to females. They for certain didn't think like it's some unbearable burden, because let's face it: being a man in a female body is the best of both worlds.

MsStevieMarie

Failed Male
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, Sarkeesian was at her highest when she had her woman-beating cuck boyfriend Johnny McIntosh around.
Woman-beating!? Please go on.

I reeeeeeally hope the Spacey ploy blows up in her face. The LGBT community need to stop letting people use them to deflect criticism and/or push their scummy agendas. As far as I'm concerned she's no better than the pedos and the dog fuckers.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino