Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Then what the fuck does she call this post she made years ago?

View attachment 824524
Based memory

View attachment 822956

Am I late with Zoe making the Andy Ngo attacks about her?
Based post. I've been wondering how to add the eventual page 601-700 summary to the OP and how it's lacking content, but this one's a keeper.

Terence stepping up to bat once again. Third time, seems like he's begging for a thread at this point. What even is your angle, mulatto? A stiff pegging if you parrot the right politics long enough in her feed? If Chelsea dons a strap-on it won't be to fuck your irrelevant ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brain Problems

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Autismmad opinion; Quinn could probably rectally annihilate Hambly if she wanted to, and I'd laugh like hell if she did. A lot of those Comisgate idiots got a hold of him one night and smacked him around with surprising efficiency.
mods plz change @KillThemCrackasBabies handle to "WannabeSixthGuy" tnx lol

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 822956

Am I late with Zoe making the Andy Ngo attacks about her?
Literally nothing she has ever done doesn't conform to feminine stereotypes. This bitch just got a tit enhancement. She wears dresses that fat girls wear to fool everyone, and due to her convenient piercings and hair dying it means she spends an excessive amount of time staring at herself in the mirror. But yeah you're uh genderfluid.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It is probably easier pretending to be a Woman when you know what Men tend to like and how they think though. It's not like Women actually want to "understand" how Men work, in fact, today it's probably the opposite.
What do women even have to understand?

Be cute.
Suck dick.
Don't be *too* crazy.

Congratulations you have 90% of men right there, just pick one.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 831626
View attachment 831627
http://archive.fo/1d02G -- http://archive.fo/ewlF9 -- http://archive.fo/EASXu

お母さんはやめてください。
彼女はもう死んでいます。
I almost posted those same tweets with the same commentary. What gives Zoe the authority to be a cop for the gaming community when she’s released absolutely nothing of note or merit?

At least release a game that’s successful you dumb cunt before you criticize others or tell devs what to do.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Devil's advocate but you don't have to be an artist to be an art critic.

Is she a hypocrite? sure she is,.

I've never made a game but I think I have the authority to say depression quest is shit.
It's a little different when you critique art, then crowdfund $80,000 to make your own art, never release your art (but keep the $80,000), and then complain that there's no art like what you want in the media.

Qi Meng Dealer

No one's idea of a hot date
kiwifarms.net

break these cuffs

You must attack the word bastards
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Quinn is the last person total about "hamfisted" for two reasons:

1) "Goddess Mode" just Neuromancer, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, and Shadowrun put in a blender with a LIsa Frank sticker album, and vomited on 192 pages.

2)
View attachment 832272
She's not fat. That pathetic furry who wants to fuck her told me so.

Test Business

Totally not a robot.
kiwifarms.net
More like:

*waits a year for dinner*

"Is it ready yet?"

"Nope! Be patient!"

*waits another year*

"Dinner has to be done by now!"

"Sorry, but I spent all the money on shitty tats and exotic pets. Be a dear and put back the dishes while I jet off to glorious Nippon to suck some Japanese businessman cock"

-"STOP HARRASSING ME ABOUT DINNER."

---Vice piece about how a dinner is an act of the patriarchy---

---Vice article pulled from the website as the author is revealed to be a sex offender---

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino