Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

OneTopicBitch

kiwifarms.net
She still has that Rebellious Dinner from 2014 pre GG shit, CON essentially as she allowed a sexual predator as a waiter to harass all the female guests and that Chuck Tingle Buffet where there was a table and a card saying "Nippon Nippon Sucky Sucky good TIME"

She could just admit she has nothing cooking, but she is too incompetent to do that.

The only thing she's good at is baking, and she's been baking that worthless victimhood for 5 years now.

Also a double post, she did either unblock everyone or remove her blocklists and it's most likely to tard cum whatever "hateful" responses she could get, plus that pre GG gamejam was after some shitty youtube show she was on and she got too exceptional for people to stand her.

Most likely already mentioned, but always a nice point to remember.

yawning sneasel

Fully Loaded
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Hey this is late as hell probably, but I was reading some stuff on mental health awareness initiatives for some school work I'm helping a friend with. Apparently Zoe's "Depression Quest" game was used as a tool to promote mental health awareness. @Jaimas if this is late, just report and I'll delete it, just thought I would offer it to the table.

Should be used as a teaching tool in business/PR classes on how to grift suckers into thinking you have any talent whatsoever. Explain to the kids how that piece of shit twine "game" turned her into an indie-game darling and they'll be taking notes furiously. Although to be fair the notes will be comprised mostly of diagrams of how to blow thirsty nerds for attention.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Hey this is late as hell probably, but I was reading some stuff on mental health awareness initiatives for some school work I'm helping a friend with. Apparently Zoe's "Depression Quest" game was used as a tool to promote mental health awareness. @Jaimas if this is late, just report and I'll delete it, just thought I would offer it to the table.

It's old but doesn't seem as corrupt as most of the other shit in this thread. The Michael P. Craven seems a little soy-drenched but otherwise benign based on this interview I found of him:
I think the field of tying games to mental health awareness is slim pickings and they(Craven & Simons) were just grasping at straws, especially since they didn't publish either of Chelsea's names to tie to the twine. Both seem to be UK-based "scholars" as well, and Michael's twitter handle seems to have been active at one point, but later banned or deactivated.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
Should be used as a teaching tool in business/PR classes on how to grift suckers into thinking you have any talent whatsoever. Explain to the kids how that piece of shit twine "game" turned her into an indie-game darling and they'll be taking notes furiously. Although to be fair the notes will be comprised mostly of diagrams of how to blow thirsty nerds for attention.
If I was a pretty lady, I would sell my piss, shit and bathwater to nerds and let powerful CEOs and grosteque media people fuck my ass in exchange for piles of money.

Or, you know, get a real job and make connections with people who were not thirsty obnoxious hipsters and scammers. Maybe have some kind of pride in my work. Leave a legacy behind that is respectable.

Def one of the two.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
If I was a pretty lady, I would sell my piss, shit and bathwater to nerds and let powerful CEOs and grosteque media people fuck my ass in exchange for piles of money.

Or, you know, get a real job and make connections with people who were not thirsty obnoxious hipsters and scammers. Maybe have some kind of pride in my work. Leave a legacy behind that is respectable.

Def one of the two.
Gender is a construct so whatever you do to make money is just as valid as any other profession held by other genders. Blowies for publicity is no different than doing a good job as a plumber and earning a reputation for services rendered. Besides, plumbers work with shitpipes and as a hoe working the shitpipe costs extra so who's the smarter businessman?

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
Article on the game that apparently managed to get in touch with people who were involved (anonymous):
So yeah it's not even vaporware, but apparently there were employees and they were paid. At some point.

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
Article on the game that apparently managed to get in touch with people who were involved (anonymous):
So yeah it's not even vaporware, but apparently there were employees and they were paid. At some point.
@sophnar0747 wrote it, if anyone wanted to ask her questions.

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I'm usually around, just lurking.
Nice write-up. Good find that Tingle did actually take money for the project. In his AMA, he acted like he wasn't associated with it at all. He didn't receive a lot, but he still took money and gave input to the project. His angry denials from the AMA come off disingenuous.

I assumed Chelsea was more crass and basically took whatever was left over after physical rewards were sent for herself. It sounds more like she vastly underestimated a relatively simple project, put in some initial effort, found out it was harder than expected, lost interest and tried to gloss over the failure instead of owning it and moving on.

Splendid Meat Sticks

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, if she wasn't already prepared for dealing with big unions like SAG, she should have gone non-union. There's no shame in it. If they make it tough for small projects to use their talent, then their talent will lose some opportunities. That's simply an inherent part of setting up all sorts of rules like they have.

• Agree
Reactions: Brain Problems

David_cadbury

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, if she wasn't already prepared for dealing with big unions like SAG, she should have gone non-union. There's no shame in it. If they make it tough for small projects to use their talent, then their talent will lose some opportunities. That's simply an inherent part of setting up all sorts of rules like they have.
Yeah, I think hiring inexperienced and unknown actors would have served the campy theme of the game better than working with professionals. It would also have been less expensive.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Mombot said it's been more than 300 days now. If we wait 2 more months, it'll be a year since her last update on Kickstarter.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino