Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what the actual reason for her not voting is.

My bet is that she's literally never voted because she couldn't be bothered and, because she's an instinctive liar and grifter, decided to try and spin this for victim points.
No she just wants to be that asshole who never votes so when any little thing bad happens she can be like "It's not my fault I didn't vote".

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No she just wants to be that asshole who never votes so when any little thing bad happens she can be like "It's not my fault I didn't vote".
Except she and her fellow fat tumblrinas are literally responsible for Drumpf because they didn't bother voting, just believed it was inevitable that Hitlery was going to be crowned Queen.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Isn't Hellcat where "UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ABOUT ISRAEL" originally appeared a couple years back?
Definitely not, at least during Letch's run. I think it was FemThor but I could be wrong.
That was Marvel's Angela, the Spawn angel they managed to negotiate away from Todd McFarlane & retconned her into Thor's long-lost sister. The concept had potential but they handed it off to a cunt who tanked it. Which may have been intentional, that could be a long overdue "fuck you" to Todd for the bad blood when he left Marvel after gifting them Venom and going off to make his own comic book and toy company to great financial success.

Really standing by that change of pronouns ain't she.
In what sense? It's not like you can regularly call yourself "he" or "they," in english the gendered pronouns are third-person. They're almost exclusively for use by others, and even then usually in your absence since in person it usually feels more natural to address a present person in the first- or second-person.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
That was Marvel's Angela, the Spawn angel they managed to negotiate away from Todd McFarlane & retconned her into Thor's long-lost sister. The concept had potential but they handed it off to a cunt who tanked it. Which may have been intentional, that could be a long overdue "fuck you" to Todd for the bad blood when he left Marvel after gifting them Venom and going off to make his own comic book and toy company to great financial success.
That would be remarkably petty, but then, it IS Marvel...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino