Dramacow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride - Cunt, slept with 5 guys, Con Artist, ruined own life & blamed neckbeards, ANTIFA field medic

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Oh wait that guy! That’s such a damn shame, I like Cool Ghosts the show just fine. How disappointing

Also this dude is clearly a Engbong. How can you judge America when your country’s capital has worse crime than NYC? More people have died from that truck attack than these two incidents combined (btw one was a lefty and the other was a righty)

I’d rather get shot and die quickly than get raped by a gang of immigrants or have acid thrown in my face

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
"Caring about where an $85,000 investment disappeared to is GamerGate in a nutshell."

Having your head so far up your ass you think that's somehow an insult, or doing anything but making GamerGate look good, is "professional" games journalists in a nutshell.
Has anyone who actually gave her money complained about the game not coming out?

I think most if not all of her beta donors just wanted to tip their fedoras and help out m'lady. They don't give a rat's ass if the game ever comes out, and will happily fund her next project.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Didn't someone post the comments from the Kickstarter a ways back and while there was an ass-coverer, someone else on there was asking about updates and getting a bit testy about it?

I seem to recall the theory that there was a split between backers who accepted getting ripped off and the ones who didn't that probably also runs right along the divide of backers who donated to the project because of Zoe or backers who donated because of Chuck Tingle.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Oh wait that guy! That’s such a damn shame, I like Cool Ghosts the show just fine. How disappointing

Also this dude is clearly a Engbong. How can you judge America when your country’s capital has worse crime than NYC? More people have died from that truck attack than these two incidents combined (btw one was a lefty and the other was a righty)

I’d rather get shot and die quickly than get raped by a gang of immigrants or have acid thrown in my face
He's also doing his best to ruin a semi-decent board game youtube show called Shut Up & Sit Down. It used to be two guys (one of whom is married to Leigh Alexander, a character that veterans of the holy war should recall fondly) just doing their thing reviewing board games but doing it differently than most other fedora tippers out there. Now the one guy is gone and Matt Lees has stepped up full-time and is fucking obnoxious as all hell with his dollar store stammery Hugh Grant bullshit.

He's radioactive to anyone outside of the clique and like most in his circle, has parasitised a more successful and pre-established project.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I'm usually around, just lurking.
Your additional tweets are relevant, sharing them: (archive: http://archive.li/BFTv4)
1/2- Jim Sterling just confirmed a majority of what I reported on over a month ago. I wrote an investigative journalism piece where I discussed how Zoe didn't have the resources to complete the game. This is the article that has journalists calling me a "conspiracy theorist"

2/2 - I expressed it wasn't a scam but just poorly managed, a source who worked on it even told me it's a "failed game" but "failure isnt permanent." Though, cuz I discussed how Zoe isnt updating backers, & proved reporting around her game was shady, i get labeled with slander

But hey, this is now another major article where my reporting was sound, and nothing could be proven false. It's almost like I take care and attention when I label my name to something. Disagree with my personal opinions all you want, but my actual journalism is good.

Alt media needs to keep growing. The ESA leak was my 4th major story, & each time Ive been attacked by the mainstream. Yet nothing in my reporting has been proven false. Theyre proving to be a clique-based single minded ideological blob, & we need more voices that arent theirs.
1565279061538.png
1565279124267.png
1565279177385.png
1565279224731.png

1565279496420.png
1565279543979.png
1565279581860.png
1565279626796.png

1565279667803.png
1565279718772.png
1565279759455.png
1565279809522.png

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Yes I totally expect Jim Sterling "Consumer Advocate" to report honestly on a game he got paid to play a part in. But yes I guess it confirms at least Zoe's buddies and pals got their cut of the KS money. That's still pretty pants though when Backers didn't get their game.

But yes I'm sure things actually happened, Zoe does seem to at least do some work when she commits to a project. But otherwise said projects normally only get done if she manages to suck enough dick to get someone to do the heavy grunt work for her. This was how it was for Depression Quest, at best she maybe wrote the script, but getting it into a playable state was done by wooing some beta cuck into doing it for her after they boned.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to hear the official reasoning for the hold up/abandonment of it. We all know she just got bored and dropped it, but it was just shitty videos linked together with shit that doesn't have been much more complicated than flash. You would think she would have just bothered to convince some dickless peon to do it for her just so she could have it pushed out.

"Ran out of resources"? What did they need twice as many faggoty costumes in order to finish? Wasn't the entire point of the game that it was "supposed to be" shitty and cheap looking?

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
LOL, apparently she's writing a one shot Addams Family comic.

God knows why the hell they decided that the person who only knows how to write self-pitying and self-congratulatory schlock was the right person for the job, but I guess there's still some dick to be sucked in the comic world. One issue sounds about the right number for Zoe to handle.

I'm going to go ahead and predict that Wednesday is the only character she actually wants to write.
For what it's worth, Adams Family is a poison chalice franchise.

The ONLY versions of Adams Family people gives a fuck about is the 60s live action show and Adams Family Values. Maybe the first theatrical film if you are generous/a Ricci fanboy.

Every attempt to go back to the old cartoon style has flopped huge and normies only give a fuck about the 60s version where Morticia and Gomez were a passionate couple who happen to be dark and edgy in a G-Rated sort of way.

Putting Zoe on this book, if you give IDW any credit, is their excuse for when no one fucking buys it. They can point to hiring the cunt as why it tanked and they wasted all that money on the comic rights to the franchise, and not the fact that it's based upon the version of the franchise no one gives a fuck about.

IDW already fucked up GI Joe by letting Aubrey Sitterson infect it with his cancer, so they're most likely going let Chelsea finish the job by letting her spread full-blown AIDS to Transformers.

I really look forward to Optimus Prime declaring that he's non-binary, Bumblebee's new alt-mode being a wheelchair piloted by a 5 year old supergenius black girl and Starscream sucking off Megatron so he can supplant Soundwave as "narrative designer".
Will never happen. Because Hasbro is watching their properties like a hawk and hiring Zoe would go down as well as rehiring Aubrey Sitterson or Maggs.

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
No one cares about Hellcat. Marvel gives it to dangerhairs to be progressive while knowing no one gives a shit about the character. They could make her an obese lesbian disabled trans woman of color wearing a hijab and marvel would clap and then cancel it after a few issues for the next dangerhair.
Actually people DO care about Hellcat/Patsy Walker. She was a popular Avenger and Defender, and was the subject of several well loved runs (her turn as Beast's sidekick in his solo series, Serpent Crown Saga, and the Six Finger Hand). Her courtship with Damian Hellstorm was one of the Bronze Age's most beloved romances and Marvel even put out TPB of her wedding arc to Damian.

Even after Warren Ellis did his best to fridge her, they brought Patsy back. She's got a TON of potential in terms of being the link to Marvel's forgotten romance comic era, her tragic relationship with Buzz (who went evil and became a super-villian when she rejected him), her being BFFs with Beast and Moonstone, her rivalry with Tigra (who's costume/gear she stole to become Hellcat), and her love affair with Son of Satan. She even got drafted (along with Nuke) to appear in the Jessica Jones Netflix series, in terms of them using her as a hook to lure in hardcore Marvel fans to watch that show.

That said, the SJW comic of her's was bad writing-wise and was produced by someone who didn't give a fuck about her and her long, storied history and was reviled for that. The only reason it doesn't get even worse hate, is that it didn't actively render the character irreversibly damaged like Mockingbird's solo book did. It was the sort of bad book you could pretend never happened, Hellcat was.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to hear the official reasoning for the hold up/abandonment of it.
Her excuse was "Whoops! Ran out of money!" but never detailed where the money actually went (hint: it was plastic surgery and trips to Japan. SHHH!)

You would think she would have just bothered to convince some dickless peon to do it for her just so she could have it pushed out.
While sucking dicks pays Chelsea's rent, it doesn't pay the rent for non-whores, Chelsea is either too broke or too cheap to shell out the cash to pay some soyboy with a dry dick to turn her footage into an actual game.

Judge Dredd

kiwifarms.net
Yes I totally expect Jim Sterling "Consumer Advocate" to report honestly on a game he got paid to play a part in. But yes I guess it confirms at least Zoe's buddies and pals got their cut of the KS money. That's still pretty pants though when Backers didn't get their game.
They could just be lying to cover for her again, the same way her backers are angry but don't want to say anything because gamergate.

I was starting to think that maybe I was wrong about Zoe when it came to the money, then @Water-T reminded me.
Her excuse was "Whoops! Ran out of money!" but never detailed where the money actually went (hint: it was plastic surgery and trips to Japan. SHHH!)
Maybe I've been mired in it for so long that I missed the woods for the trees, but the silence of her orbiters is a problem. Jim has gone off on rants at companies for less.

Reactions: Brain Problems

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
They could just be lying to cover for her again, the same way her backers are angry but don't want to say anything because gamergate.

I was starting to think that maybe I was wrong about Zoe when it came to the money, then @Water-T reminded me.

Maybe I've been mired in it for so long that I missed the woods for the trees, but the silence of her orbiters is a problem. Jim has gone off on rants at companies for less.
Jim and the other contributors got paid and rewards went out to backers (supposedly). As far as “Consumer Advocate” Jim Sterling is considered all is right even though backers didn’t get the game they paid for and never will.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino