Zoomers and the Internet - The Information Age and its consequences have been a disaster for the zoomer race.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Born in Summer

nig/niggy
kiwifarms.net
Allow me to throw my hat into the autistic thunder dome ring and say this. Zoomers having unsupervised internet access since they were small children will most likely lead society into a rot.

This is starting to take effect as many of them are becoming adults, with an increase in mental disorders, anti-social behavior, unregulated hedonism and poor physical health. The end result of all of this will be an entire generation riddled with a sort-of mass mental illness, leaving a large (figurative) scar in a whole population of people. This is something that is already becoming hard to ignore, with the internet bleeding into many aspects of our everyday lives.

What could be done to stop zoomers (and future generations) from having this be their final fate? Were many of their parents just irresponsible and didn't raise them right? Is the solution to our woes a complete eradication of the internet or a compromise that mitigates our main issues? Are any of the things I've said here true or is OP, once again, a faggot?

I'd like the hear the farms' thoughts on this subject as our existence is detested by many outsiders, even online, making us quite an anomaly. Are YOU hopefully for the future of our youth?

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
What could be done to stop zoomers (and future generations) from having this be their final fate?
Finding a balance of real-life and Internetz. Not letting them use technology like computers, phones, and the Internet at all is a bad idea because then they won't have access to them as tools.
Were many of their parents just irresponsible and didn't raise them right?
Yes, the parents were raised on TV.

Haim Arlosoroff

We all failed to secure the existence of Linconia.
kiwifarms.net
Being left alone on Youtube as a baby watching the strangest shit you will ever watch probably harmed them just as much as having their own account on social media did later.

Probably only two of them will run for President with a BrutalAnalDildo.ru video under their belt leaking to the press.

DerKryptid

I killed byuu lol
kiwifarms.net
I'm not gonna "save" my generation and neither should you. I'm gonna get married, have some kids, hopefully get the money to afford a house and a few acres

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
Boomers and consumerism- the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the boomer race.

See how easy it is?