• ”There was no reason in Hell for you to post on Kiwifarms. Nothing good could come of it.”

Zoosadist Zoosadism MegathreadJoshua "Kero the Wolf" Hoffman & Friends.

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Reality Doctor, Sep 16, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

Animal Control is for the furry fandom, its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  • @Golden Compass, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. a dead cat

1.0%
  2. a dead dog

2.5%
  3. a dead tarantula

16.6%
  4. darksydephil

79.8%
  1. It’s a tranny

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. All scalies are gay. And they have weird fetishes.
    Mentioning which, the scalie aspects thrown onto a dog (coyote?) sona should have been a dead givaway that SnakeThing was a fucked up individual.
    You can tell waaaay too much about furries just by their fursonas.

• Agree Agree x 8
    NoFeline

NoFeline Welcome to Bronycon 2013

kiwifarms.net

3. Daddys Home!!

[​IMG]

• Islamic Content  x 14
    • Informative  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Coyotes in specific tend to belong to some real weirdos.

A guy who pays someone to draw his scalie/coyote fursona kissing a pet snake with his dick out is undoubtedly into some fucked up shit.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Not super informative or anything, but there is a new wave of "wah KF is bad" as some altfurry made a zoosadism evidence telegram and I can't help but laugh a bit at this one thread regarding it: https://archive.is/gcbeK

KF caring more about "lulz" than accuracy is the most off the mark thing I've ever read. How many people were banned for faildoxxing? It sure was funny, but it isn't like mods allowed the bullshit not to be called out as such.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus Autism For The Greater Good

kiwifarms.net
  6. "the alt-furs were using it so they could upload fabricated evidence"

So I guess thinking people who literally rape puppies to death and molest their nephews deserve to be in jail means you're a neo-Nazi now.
    They really stacked all the buzzwords they could think of together to make it seem like you're the enemy of social justice and equality if believe that someone who shared a video of them raping a dead animal means that person raped a dead animal.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. My current impression based on previous cases is that every single person to freak out over Kiwifarms being given credibility either has something to hide or are lolcow thread worthy themselves.

And the altfurry connection accusation is laughable, those guys failed at every infiltration attempt due to how transparent they are.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  8. As a plushophile Tuskyn would put children's underwear on his plushies then piss and cum on the underwear.

bolt.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 18
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Altfurries are the lolcows that just keep on giving.

It's the only reason we keep them around.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I VANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. .. as we saw with the @Dammit Todd saga and where that group is quietly getting fed their zoophile information. Their sudden interest in helping with the zoosadist leaks has so far looked like a way to divert attention from the 'good' regular zoophiles among their number. Had been talking about the connection they have with someone privately, actually.

Golden Compass

Golden Compass Depart for points unknown
    Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  11. I mean, Foxler fucks his dogs, so I have no reason to think other alt-furs would as well.

But if I’m honest, lefty-furs would also be the first to defend someone that got outed as a subhuman if they were #woke enough. Politics and guilt by association makes for the worst bedfellows, and it’s probably why the furries who get political are some of the most degenerate ones. They see people knocking someone’s fetish, and they defend them in hopes of gaining memebers.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Reynard

Reynard Dirty Rat

kiwifarms.net
  12. From an evolutionary perspective, humans relate and sympathize more with mammals because we are more closely related. Even with aquatic ones like dolphins, we find them to be cute and sympathetic because their eyes and mannerisms are relatable.

The whole reason we use terms like "lizard people" and "reptilian shape-shifters" is because we naturally see reptiles as alien and "other" because they are so widely different from us on an evolutionary scale.

With this in mind, furries make more sense (they're still fucking weird,) but the gap is smaller between humans and mammals than humans and reptiles.

tl;dr: scales are even more naturally seperated and weird than furries from a biological perspective. So I'm not shocked that they're somehow more depraved as a whole.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. As soon as I start seeing that I'll call the lefties out on it too. Furries need to stop protecting animal fuckers, just because they aren't killing the animal doesn't mean it isn't horrifying.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Golden Compass

Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  14. Lefties seem to be the ones more willing to defend pedos and their ilk from what I’ve seen, so...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Reynard

Reynard Dirty Rat

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think altfurs are just degenerate enough that one of them being a pedophile is normal while the lefty furs pride themselves on how morally just they are, so they'd rather defend a kiddie diddler than allow their reputation to be tarnished while altfurs have no good reputation to begin with.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Scalies are notorious degenerates even among furfags.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  17. The movie.

letsgotojail.jpg

• Winner Winner x 38
    kiwifarms.net
  18. You're taking it too literally, but then again if this thread or the popularity of "knots" is any evidence so do a ton of furries. Some are hardliners about species accuracy but others aren't in it for the animal angle at all and just mix and match whatever looks visually coherent. That's probably why people have noticed that scalies tend to have weirder fetishes, too. They're probably not involved for the same reasons.

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Scalies are inherently degenerates and letting Jesus into your heart doesn't change that.

@Meowthkip Thread when?

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Well, the next time you see that be sure to archive and post it in the relevant thread. Until then I'll just point towards the many instances of altfurries doing it and also repeat the mantra 'furry degeneracy knows no political affiliaton'.
    Wasn't that the guy that went nuts and threatened to put Xydexx' head through a wall? Great stuff.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Golden Compass

Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.