Zoosadist Zoosadism Megathread - Joshua "Kero the Wolf" Hoffman & Friends.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

brainboy

kiwifarms.net
You know i'm finding these telegram links are being shared on clearnet, literally on fucking 8chan there are boards where this stuff is being shared, I had the unfortunate experience of seeing two videos one being called Gushy, and one being called "easytoopen"

These videos are almost unreal, you couldn't imagine it happening, it was absolutely fucking disgusting.

Things I see being mentioned a lot is "ADP" and "AN" AN meaning Animals Nightmare, which from what I gather is a tor site dedicated to zoosadism. ADP I have no clue, and it appears a new one has formed called SWC, Scream worthless creature.

The videos that were in this .RAR put what woof did to absolute shame, I've NEVER seen something like this before in my life.

What the FUCK dude. this shit is unending, there are so many people interested in this, so many telegrams, so many people talking about how "Hot" The animal screams, it's fucking gruesome.

I doubt anything could be done but to try to infiltrate the telegrams again, but even then it'd probably be very difficult

mildly_miffed_69

why did you post that?
kiwifarms.net
You know i'm finding these telegram links are being shared on clearnet, literally on fucking 8chan there are boards where this stuff is being shared, I had the unfortunate experience of seeing two videos one being called Gushy, and one being called "easytoopen"

These videos are almost unreal, you couldn't imagine it happening, it was absolutely fucking disgusting.

Things I see being mentioned a lot is "ADP" and "AN" AN meaning Animals Nightmare, which from what I gather is a tor site dedicated to zoosadism. ADP I have no clue, and it appears a new one has formed called SWC, Scream worthless creature.

The videos that were in this .RAR put what woof did to absolute shame, I've NEVER seen something like this before in my life.

What the FUCK dude. this shit is unending, there are so many people interested in this, so many telegrams, so many people talking about how "Hot" The animal screams, it's fucking gruesome.

I doubt anything could be done but to try to infiltrate the telegrams again, but even then it'd probably be very difficult
you should share some of your findings in this thread.

when you say "so many people, so many telegrams, so many people talking about how 'hot' the animal screams", which people? what telegrams? who? dump the RAR on Mega, take screenshots, archive 8ch threads.

by putting this info out into the open, it gives people a chance to help identify individuals and put a stop to their behavior, especially if they're active in the furry community. lamentation is mostly frivolous on its own if you want even a slim possibility at bringing about justice for these animals.

brainboy

kiwifarms.net
you should share some of your findings in this thread.

when you say "so many people, so many telegrams, so many people talking about how 'hot' the animal screams", which people? what telegrams? who? dump the RAR on Mega, take screenshots, archive 8ch threads.

by putting this info out into the open, it gives people a chance to help identify individuals and put a stop to their behavior, especially if they're active in the furry community. lamentation is mostly frivolous on its own if you want even a slim possibility at bringing about justice for these animals.
i do not have the rar that contains gushy or easytoOpen, but trust me, they are fucking brutal, a man uses a knife to make a puppy fit his dick and actually rapes it to death, I will try to find them, but if you want to look for yourself the boards in question are /zoocore /necrozoo on 8ch.net

A LOT of the photos that are in the leaked chatlogs are also posted in there, as well as even more hardcore shit, It is mostly dead, but there are tons of onion links I dare not even go to, so someone a bit more brave might

I'm not sure of the legality of actually posting stuff like that so I don't want to do direct links, but everything i've just said can easily be accessed on 8ch.net

Also it appears this was already discussed here before, but it's best to not let it be forgotten, as I can understand these two videos are two out of 7 videos that were considered "rare" and are of absolute extreme torture and sadism. They also appear to be old

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: catdog and Marvin

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, somebody brought up 8chan zoo boards earlier last month, and they deleted lots of content soon after - if you find a zoo community with disturbing images and vids, I insist you archive.li their content right away.

brainboy

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, somebody brought up 8chan zoo boards earlier last month, and they deleted lots of content soon after - if you find a zoo community with disturbing images and vids, I insist you archive.li their content right away.
Yeah i'm new to this, not searching and observing but the whole archiving stuff, never thought i'd have a place to share any findings. There were a few discord servers but they were all shut down, which is unfortunate, I wonder how deep this actually goes since most of the boards seem dead, the content however is fucking bad

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Woof's about to experience some mob justice.
From the Article said:
"In a while it will not be enough to rape, maim and kill dogs, the threshold will rise and you will need more, as forensic psychology has shown, this man will kill a human in time if he does not put a brake on it. unhappy animals! We need a law that allows to arrest this man for similar barbarities! ", concludes the note, which reiterates the need for an animal protection law in Cuba , which lacks both the old Constitution and the new constitutional project underway .
That photo of that malnourished, bound puppy is going to become a rallying cry. It's hard for anybody to look at a photo like that and not feel your heartstrings being thoroughly tugged.

I'm glad his face is now being shown opposite of that puppy, forever and ever on the internet, for the rest of time.

For the rest. Of. Time.

Last edited:

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net
Yeah i'm new to this, not searching and observing but the whole archiving stuff, never thought i'd have a place to share any findings. There were a few discord servers but they were all shut down, which is unfortunate, I wonder how deep this actually goes since most of the boards seem dead, the content however is fucking bad
If you cannot archive for whatever reason, screenshotting is the next best thing and there are many ways to screenshots entire pages quickly.

• Agree
Reactions: catdog and cactus

sad cowboy cat

I got spurrs that jingle jangle jingle
kiwifarms.net
According to this article, Woof has been fired. They also have a name and a picture.

His Given name is Rubén Marrero Pernas

https://www.cibercuba.com/noticias/2018-11-23-u1-e129488-s27061-denuncian-cuba-violador-asesino-perros http://archive.li/mMzFM

Don't know if anyone wanted a really shitty translation of this, but I guess it gets the point across:

In a report originally published by the group Cuba Against Animal Abuse, and later republished by the CEDA platform (Cubans in Defense of Animals) has denounced the atrocious zoosadist practices of the Cuban Rubén Marrero Pernas (29 years old).

The testimony would point to Marrero Pernas as a zoosadist that has filmed and photographed himself torturing, sodomizing and killing dogs on numerous occasions.

Images shared in a digital forum for zoophiles called Beast Forum, in which he had published "detailed accounts of sexual encounters with animals, including animals that didn't belong to him and animal corpses", the activists specify.

"not only does he rape, mutilate and kill them, but he also posts photos and videos that were sent to us by animal lovers abroad.

Among the most striking points is a conversation with another subject, Levi Dane Simmons (SnakeThing) who has been arrested in the state of Oregon (United States) for similar practices.

the CEDA platform has pointed out that Marrero had adopted a puppy in early April and describes the destiny of the poor animal.

"This individual, after adopting her, tortured, raped and killed her days after adopting her, in a way that is hard to believe that a human being is even capable of. CEDA has graphic evidence that this information is true" the activists specify.

Having worked in the Polo Científico of La Habana, he was fired after news of his horrible conduct were shared.

The Neuroscience Center of Cuba has published on its Facebook page that, after verifying the report by CEDA, fired Marrero. the post adds that the institution has passed information to the "competent bodies to proceed with further action".

"We have found an individual who appeared to have been a good worker, a normal person, and who we could never have imagined would be capable of these atrocious actions, but who turned out to be." states the director of the Center.

The article published by the group Cuba Against Abuse (Cuba Contra el Maltrato) points out that Rubén Marrero Pernas "is sick but is NOT crazy", they define him as "a high grade psychopath, who can distinguish between good and bad, and chooses to do harm".

"In time, it will not be enough for him to rape, mutilate and murder dogs. his tolerance will rise and he will need more. This has been demonstrated by forensic psychology. This man will surely murder a human being if he is not stopped. I ask for justice for these miserable animals! We need a law to stop this man for these atrocities!" the article concludes, which reiterates of the necessity for an animal protection law in Cuba, of which is lacking both the old constitution as well as the new constitutional reform currently underway.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Say what you mean and say it mean.
kiwifarms.net
Calling these people "animal rapists" or "dog murderers" doesn't convey the horror of what they film. The sheer joy they take in their excruciating cruelty and domination of a helpless creature is horrifying. They get off on making a creature's final moments be full of terror and pain unimaginable, ending its existence in through the most disgusting ways they can think of. I haven't see gushy but I've seen some of the other ones in the leaks, it is truly terrifying. They relish acting inhumanely and so have surrendered their human rights. Hopefully someone will kill this man, preferably after a prolonged torture session so they understand what it is like to be on the other side. Everyone that has worked to uncover this man's identity, if it is truly him, has done great work and hopefully someone will wipe this stain off the planet.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Post I mentioned.

A brief note to clarify that RMP was detained yesterday and his dogs , one male German Sheperd and one female Rotweiler were handed over to CEDA for veterinary care, evaluation and rehoming in a long term and responsible household. Special thanks go to the Center for Neurocience of Cuba, who listened to us and backed us from the get go. Big thanks to the people who participated in moving the animals (Damian Cazañas, Jose Carlos y Dalma Martinez, y Claudia Díaz Romeu). We hope that RMP is properly processed and more than serving time for his known illegalities, we hope that his sociopathy and the threat that it poses to society is understood and that authorities proceed accordingly. We also hope that this case serves as an example to understand why we need animal protection laws in Cuba, and why this needs to be included in the new constitution of the republic that the Cuban State is- representing the will and ethics of an entire people – protect animals and do not tolerate cruelties or abuse.

post.png

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad his face is now being shown opposite of that puppy, forever and ever on the internet, for the rest of time.
Thanks to based Cubans for putting an end to this disgusting story.

Reminds me of a more horrifying version of Dusty the Cat and Kenny Glenn.

wait didn't he have 6 or so doggos?

If they only found two, that is not good.
They found remains, too.

Yutyrannus

Unwoke Dinosaur
kiwifarms.net
I really hope the dogs are rehabilitatable. I can't imagine how off the charts human aggressive they must be. It'll be a miracle if they are adoptable.

I mean, Spink's dogs went through way milder abuse in comparison (assuming this guy treated them like he did Karma), yet they all got the needle. (:_(

Are they going to continue updating on the status of the dogs? I'm really (optimistically) hoping for a recovery story.

Blade & Handle

Yarr
kiwifarms.net
I really hope the dogs are rehabilitatable. I can't imagine how off the charts human aggressive they must be. It'll be a miracle if they are adoptable.

Are they going to continue updating on the status of the dogs? I'm really (optimistically) hoping for a recovery story.
The rescue that was behind it all took the dogs from the kill camps, that's where they ended up when they were confiscated. (Cuba has designated places that 'disposes' of stray dogs) so I do think they intend to rehabilitate them.

Don't be surprised it they don't, though. I believe Woof potentially used those dogs in the created sadistic content.