Zoosadist Zoosadism Megathread - Joshua "Kero the Wolf" Hoffman & Friends.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

AltisticRight

"People of Colour" users should be shot
kiwifarms.net
To be fair it seems you need a pretty high IQ to appreciate zoophilia, as Aluζky, the High IQ Zoo tells us
View attachment 880910
https://mobile.twitter.com/alu_ky/status/1159222151829970945 https://archive.fo/tFo51

Needless to say, the Low IQ brainlets of twitter didn't appreciate pearls of wisdom being cast their way.

View attachment 880914
This is pretty stupid.
1. Who is the "accredited psychologist", iqtest.lol doesn't count
2. Even if this creep has a 134.5 IQ, it means jackshit. Doesn't make animal fucking valid.
3. Yeah Einstein contributed a lot to the field of Quantum Physics, he's pretty much a dunce on everything else. ie he is a Zionist, he is against any form of European nationalist yet he supports the extreme wing that is an ethno-religious based nationalism which is now called ethnonationalism for his own people. Yeah even someone like him holds vastly contradictory worldviews.
4. Rosenburg and Eichmann allegedly had 130+ IQs, I guess tossing six gorillion Jews into roller coaster electric geese ovens is the way to go then? I guess that's not a stupid idea, and it wasn't stupid for Hitler to go into Russia and freeze a bunch of troops to death despite warnings from his own cabinet? (Rulers of nations have 130+ IQs, yes even Trump)

Basing morality and worldview off "high IQ pipo" is exceptional. Shutting someone down with "muh IQ" is also exceptional. China has an average of 105-110, yet they ban 95% of the Internet, some areas eat dog, they should eat furries next. Japan has an average of 105 yet they put out hentai CP, oh and all these "high IQ" slant nations ban guns and have some really shitty policies such as public caning, they have dumbass practices such as using coconuts to "find flight MH370" and stupid witch doctors. We don't use IQ as a metric to measure anything but well, I-fucking-Q.

Looking at his posts and responses, I'm convinced that his galaxy sized brain missed a decimal point, it's 13.45.

Cat Phuckers

your greatest ally
kiwifarms.net
have some really shitty policies such as public caning
Nothing wrong with public caning to be honest... Though bamboo torture works better from what I've heard. We ought to cane these zoosadists to death to set an example.
We don't use IQ as a metric to measure anything but well, I-fucking-Q.
You know what IQ means, right? It means "Intelligence Quotient" and it's meant to measure intelligence, which it doesn't seem to do very well but that's besides the point.

Great Dane

Not to be confused with the Lesser Dane
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: n33gr

Tropical Fish

Glub glub
kiwifarms.net

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
God, this really reeks of fully grown adult playing with Littlest Pet Shops figurines in her backyard. This is proof that every zoophile has the mind of a very deranged and socially inept child.
EDIT: I need to know how to archive because the OP might take it down.
Here is an archive of the tweet, no idea if it archives the video though.

EDIT: Also fuck this title.

"Kink_god_-_This_video_was_for_a_special_someone_but_it_s_also_for_anyone_else_feeling_down._-_Y_all_are_amazing_and_need_to_take_care_of_yourselves._zoophilia_zoopride_nomap_mappositivity_1161031551867674625.mp4"

AltisticRight

"People of Colour" users should be shot
kiwifarms.net
Nothing wrong with public caning to be honest... Though bamboo torture works better from what I've heard. We ought to cane these zoosadists to death to set an example.

You know what IQ means, right? It means "Intelligence Quotient" and it's meant to measure intelligence, which it doesn't seem to do very well but that's besides the point.
Yeah, except caning is for men only. Bamboo torture is... worse. I'm not condemning the actions, I'm just saying such actions are seen as barbaric by most westerners. I'd fucking pay to see furries getting caned in their fursuits.

Also IQ measures intelligent quotient as you've said, not intelligence. It is said to be highly correlated with intelligence, how one performs such as grades and employment. High school examinations are basically an "IQ test" in itself, I think the states call it SAT or something. It's not exact but it's a pretty good predictor nonetheless. It however doesn't reflect the morality and actions of the person, not at all, which was the essence of that furfag bastard's stupid little skit.

God, this really reeks of fully grown adult playing with Littlest Pet Shops figurines in her backyard. This is proof that every zoophile has the mind of a very deranged and socially inept child.
Put link in
Click on save

If you can't get the website up, just use an android emulator or transfer the link to a smartphone and transfer the archived link back to pc, it's simple, setup a telegram chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: s0mbra

n33gr

Non-offending Lolcow Attracted Person
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 888579
EDIT: Also fuck this title.

"Kink_god_-_This_video_was_for_a_special_someone_but_it_s_also_for_anyone_else_feeling_down._-_Y_all_are_amazing_and_need_to_take_care_of_yourselves._zoophilia_zoopride_nomap_mappositivity_1161031551867674625.mp4"
"I have an inhumane and degenerate attraction, and I feel like shit, how can that be?!"

Love that the entire video is literally nothing but praise, really demonstrates how much of a circlejerk the community is. On the bright side, after she says "hiii it's kink god" you could show this to anyone out of context and watch their confused expressions at the end when she's like "to muh necros, zoos, and nomapsss!! yall r valeeed!!!"

Pukebucket

Genderfear
kiwifarms.net
Golly gee, wonder what necros, zoos, and pedophiles all have in common? Could it have anything to do with the fact that their victims either a) can't speak, b) lack context, or c) have no physical control over themselves?

I'm not even convinced that if these zoos/maps/necros had a sexual fixation for grown-ass, living-and-breathing adult human beings (wild that I have to specify all that shit) that they wouldn't still be bog-standard rapists. A lot of necros start off with somnophillic interests (Jeffrey Dahmer among them), for instance, and I could see many of these dipshits spending their time drugging targets at a bar while arguing that they "totally consented because they took the drink I bought them and let me drag them to my car". Or working with the severely mentally disabled in order to molest them because "people with profound cerebral palsy need love too; the seizures mean they're into it!"

Predatory behavior is still transparently predatory behavior no matter who it's directed at, it's just most blatant when it's towards kids and critters.

Stratovorious

Yiffing in Hell
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Seems like the 'minor' user was a troll.
Unsurprising.

What's with the increase of zoophile/zoosexual minors?
Did you know that, in the Furry Telegram Groups list (https://t.me/FurListBot -> https://www.furry-telegram-groups.net), Simba's clubs (Furry Menagerie/Valley) are at the top for virtually any kink you type in? (Yes, even the somewhat-possible ones.)

Basically, "the grooming will continue until V& improves".

Connectingdotsanddogs

Spermfox
kiwifarms.net
Just one of the people picked up in those group chats like Infernal.

Nice selfie.

Also he takes issue with poor hygiene... into scat.

Guess he hates himself if he hates delusional people. Pedozoosexual into scat and... This has got to be a troll.

A troll or proof that God does not exist

Attachments

Kill all whales

Not even sargon would rape you or would he?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 888307

What's with the increase of zoophile/zoosexual minors?
View attachment 888303
View attachment 888312

The replies rightfully condemn zoophilia.

View attachment 888320
View attachment 888317
View attachment 888322
View attachment 888323

EDIT: Seems like the 'minor' user was a troll.

View attachment 888584
View attachment 888586
Good at least there is still hope in this world. the only cure for zoophila is bullet in the head.

Great Dane

Not to be confused with the Lesser Dane
kiwifarms.net
Volf896 has gone private.
1565891899187.png

There is more horrifying content from that user.
1565891962730.png

1565891980927.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino