Zoosadist Zoosadism Megathread - Joshua "Kero the Wolf" Hoffman & Friends.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, even first world places have shitty animal cruelty laws. While with people, doctors have a duty of care to report anything suspicious or concerning, most vets don’t have that obligation. Which isn’t to say that they wouldn’t report it, but it’s not guaranteed it will be passed on to the authorities.
I truly hate this country's laws sometimes

I'm also uncertain as to the paypal shit; are they waiting for them to get money first or are they claiming to the vet that they can pay once the cat is treated? I agree with the vet sentiment, but even then the fact they're going to the vet first (depending on how long that takes) before getting the cops involved is really bad, doubly so as they're trying to force out abusive roommate so she can make a clean getaway. Here's hoping they don't fight with the vet on getting the cops involved once they start talking about what happened otherwise they're doubly screwed.

I don't think they're bad people necessarily since they seem to be trying to help the poor cat, just that they're going about it in a really stupid way.
Oh definitely think they're bad people. If an animal is suffering and in IMMEDIATE life threatening danger, vets will make payment plans. Even they're not so cruel as to hold finances over the well being animals. Least they aren't where I live.

I hate to say it but I'm calling it now. That cat isn't going to survive for as long as it's in these idiots' care.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
I truly hate this country's laws sometimes

Oh definitely think they're bad people. If an animal is suffering and in IMMEDIATE life threatening danger, vets will make payment plans. Even they're not so cruel as to hold finances over the well being animals. Least they aren't where I live.

I hate to say it but I'm calling it now. That cat isn't going to survive for as long as it's in these idiots' care.
If it's already got an infection I'd say it's chances of survival are already bunk. Cats go south fast once infection sets in even for everyday abscesses, let alone infections caused by botched neutering and castration. It's very likely that the infection has spread upwards into the urinary tract or kidneys, assuming it can even safely urinate at all right now.

Regarding payment plans; it absolutely depends on where you live. Some places will allow for payment plans, others will not.
I had a bad experience a few years ago with a vet clinic who refused a 2/3rds upfront payment with the ability to pay the remainder two weeks later, claiming that they "couldn't be assured they'd get all their money," despite providing proof from my end that I had reliably paid back debts to them in the past with interest. They then suggested euthanasia, costing roughly the same amount as the intial 2/3rds of the payment I was offering. Never went back there again, and found out from another clinic that the 2/3rds I was offering was slightly over the average of the procedure required.
Money-grubby animal clinics do exist, and they're malignant.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's already got an infection I'd say it's chances of survival are already bunk. Cats go south fast once infection sets in even for everyday abscesses, let alone infections caused by botched neutering and castration. It's very likely that the infection has spread upwards into the urinary tract or kidneys, assuming it can even safely urinate at all right now.

Regarding payment plans; it absolutely depends on where you live. Some places will allow for payment plans, others will not.
I had a bad experience a few years ago with a vet clinic who refused a 2/3rds upfront payment with the ability to pay the remainder two weeks later, claiming that they "couldn't be assured they'd get all their money," despite providing proof from my end that I had reliably paid back debts to them in the past with interest. They then suggested euthanasia, costing roughly the same amount as the intial 2/3rds of the payment I was offering. Never went back there again, and found out from another clinic that the 2/3rds I was offering was slightly over the average of the procedure required.
Money-grubby animal clinics do exist, and they're malignant.
Wow I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Did you report that clinic for malpractice? Because I would. Even if it would go anywhere. That and just put up negative reviews anywhere you can.

• Agree
Reactions: Cat Phuckers

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Wow I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Did you report that clinic for malpractice? Because I would. Even if it would go anywhere. That and just put up negative reviews anywhere you can.
By the time the cat was finished treatment we had no money left over; clinic no. 2 had found another health issue that clinic no. 1 completely missed. We considered going after them once everything settled down but in the end there was little reason to. Clinic no. 1 had been a good business to us in the past, but shortly before we went to them for cat's emergency they were passed over to new management that apparently led to their newer policies and refusal to take anything but full payment. By the time we had enough money and resources lined up that we could conceivably take them to court over it, they'd gotten in other legal shit unrelated to their aggressive payment practices and filed for bankruptcy. If we'd sued them at that point we wouldn't have gotten a dime, and we were content with our newer clinic and the fact clinic no. 1 couldn't pull that shit against anyone else.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By the time the cat was finished treatment we had no money left over; clinic no. 2 had found another health issue that clinic no. 1 completely missed. We considered going after them once everything settled down but in the end there was little reason to. Clinic no. 1 had been a good business to us in the past, but shortly before we went to them for cat's emergency they were passed over to new management that apparently led to their newer policies and refusal to take anything but full payment. By the time we had enough money and resources lined up that we could conceivably take them to court over it, they'd gotten in other legal shit unrelated to their aggressive payment practices and filed for bankruptcy. If we'd sued them at that point we wouldn't have gotten a dime, and we were content with our newer clinic and the fact clinic no. 1 couldn't pull that shit against anyone else.
Good. Fuck em.

Carlton

Someone’s got her rude hat on today
kiwifarms.net
It’s a real shame though, when you think about it. You would like to think mostveterinary clinics are places that value the lives and wellbeing of an animal over anything else, and would be willing to compromise to make that the case.

There’s no law that you have to take your animal to a vet and ensure they have a good quality of life, it’s an awful reality. Animals are property, and most laws reflect that.
The fact you’re spending time and money to get them there and make sure they’re in good health is a reflection of you as a person, even if some vets will shove that back in your face.

or I’m just a dumb bleeding heart that doesn’t understand decent business models

Some cunt castrated his cat at home in her own bathtub.
View attachment 1456186
Archive
without valid proof of this actually occurring, I'd be wary that they're lying. They might just be money/attention seeking or they did this or something else to the cat and are now trying to backtrack and say it was the tOtAlLy CrAzY ex-roommate who did it pwease pay for our kitty :'( alternatively its an unexpected bill that they don't want to pay and created a story to drum up sympathy so other people will

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: s0mbra

Paul Barker!

My own humiliatrix
kiwifarms.net
They said they’d be willing to share a photo through DM. I’d entertain the possibility that it could be stolen but I’m not sure any farmers want to expose themselves to cat castration wounds and find out. I certainly don’t.

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They said they’d be willing to share a photo through DM. I’d entertain the possibility that it could be stolen but I’m not sure any farmers want to expose themselves to cat castration wounds and find out. I certainly don’t.
I don't even have a Twitter account to bite that god awful bullet.
Even if I did, I definitely don't want to see that.

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
Some cunt castrated his cat at home in her own bathtub.
View attachment 1456186
Archive
View attachment 1456551
So it turns out they live in Chile. I looked into it a bit; Chile does have similar laws to the US regarding animal cruelty, but likelihood of actual enforcement is mixed.
Something is strange with this story. The Roommates (Rama) and (rainycities) claim to be "animal rescuers" and frequently take cats and dogs from the streets of Valdivia, Chile. Many animals have passed under their care (x, x, x, x) but this is to be expected if the animals they are taking in are sick already. I find it strange how the roommate shares her side of the story but neglects to mention her ex girlfriends butcher castration, especially as someone who is often sharing animals injuries far and wide on social media to earn money for vet bills, including sharing graphic images of a dog who was raped and later died. Why would you talk about your abusive ex yet neglect to mention that fact? Then leave to stay with your parent, leaving the injured (probably dying) cat with someone who has less experience than you.
archive
1595146983631.png

I am unsure if the black cat belongs to the ex. A picture was posted to Rama's Twitter with the caption " Here is the boy today he hope to be able to bring it to the vet" (archive). The cat looks very similar to 'Yoruichi', (right image) a black cat owned by the roommate (archive), not her ex.
1595147419741.png
1595147858370.png

If it is true the ex needs to be reported and should have been reported right away, she still has access to many other animals, as do the other two involved. Either way a cat was butchered and other animals are in danger.

The alleged cat-castrater girlfriend, Pauly. A supposed animal lover.
1595148979130.png

In other news, Akela has verified his Twitter account through TG. Claims the account will be for animal welfare and not zoophile rights. (archive)

Last edited:

Catch Your Breath

Designated Tard Reviewer
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something is strange with this story. The Roommates (Rama) and (rainycities) claim to be "animal rescuers" and frequently take cats and dogs from the streets of Valdivia, Chile. Many animals have passed under their care (x, x, x, x) but this is to be expected if the animals they are taking in are sick already. I find it strange how the roommate shares her side of the story but neglects to mention her ex girlfriends butcher castration, especially as someone who is often sharing animals injuries far and wide on social media to earn money for vet bills, including sharing graphic images of a dog who was raped and later died. Why would you talk about your abusive ex yet neglect to mention that fact? Then leave to stay with your parent, leaving the injured (probably dying) cat with someone who has less experience than you.
archive
View attachment 1458117

I am unsure if the black cat belongs to the ex. A picture was posted to Rama's Twitter with the caption " Here is the boy today he hope to be able to bring it to the vet" (archive). The cat looks very similar to 'Yoruichi', (right image) a black cat owned by the roommate (archive), not her ex.
View attachment 1458122View attachment 1458129

If it is true the ex needs to be reported and should have been reported right away, she still has access to many other animals, as do the other two involved. Either way a cat was butchered and other animals are in danger.

The alleged cat-castrater girlfriend, Pauly. A supposed animal lover.
View attachment 1458145

In other news, Akela has verified his Twitter account through TG. Claims the account will be for animal welfare and not zoophile rights. (archive)
Totally agree they at least need to attempt to report her but I'm getting Woof flashbacks all over again...

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of cat abusers in Chile, in case anyone missed it, Peluchin Entertainment is still on YouTube and most recently uploaded 2 weeks ago.

Chile does not like to hold minors, not even teens, accountable for anything, apparently.
Is he still abusing cats? Or is he trying to pretend it never happened?

Either way he doesn't deserve a platform, but it'd be good to know if he's still got access to animals or not.

Clockwork_PurBle

"Shut up, you pretentious kneecap!"
kiwifarms.net
Based on the translations of his video titles and what some comments are saying, I believe he is trying to make excuses for his actions (like his age?) and while he acknowledges what he did he thinks it's not a big deal, and "X YouTuber did something worse" (said YTer objectively didn't). Not sure if he still has access to animals but it shouldn't be hard for him to grab a stray to torture.

It's kind of hard to find a lot of information on what exactly happened with his trial/treatment, and I think there is still some ongoing legal thing, but from what I have learned through videos about him he went to a mental health facility and was released for good behavior after TWO WEEKS, the psychologist who oversaw him recommended he never have access to the internet unsupervised (looks like that ain't happenin'), and his lawyer revealed he has "mild autism." I'm not gonna pretend to know the whole situation, but it really says a lot that his parents or whoever is responsible for him is gonna let him have free reign on the internet again.

One of his videos is titled "they canceled my Instagram and Facebook for no reason." You really can't think of a reason you were deleted, Peluchin? Also I can't get over how he sounds like a grown ass man and he's only like 16/17. I know people can have deep voices even as youngsters but this is wild.

This is Dangerous

kiwifarms.net
I believe he is trying to make excuses for his actions
Yes, yes he is. Two Months and a half ago he uploaded a video basically saying that he didn’t injured nor killed the cat - the cat went missing a returned injured and he was just trying to “help” him (3:49 - 7:21)

”Maybe many of you won’t believe me. But my cat, Jason Krueger, had an accident.

You’ll probably say that ”he didn’t had an accident, but It was me who killed him in cold blood” and that... But this is something that few know. But my cat, Jason Krueger, DID had an accident. The thing is that one day we let him out and he went a day missing. He returned the next day, but he wasn’t moving his back legs. Up to this day, we don’t know what happened. But what we assume is that he was attacked by some dogs or was ran over. It could‘ve been both. He had his tail slightly teared apart. He couldn’t walk. We had to bring everything to him, his food and everything. But he didn’t want to eat.

My parents weren’t doing well economically, so they couldn’t afford him a doctor. And, even if you don’t believe me, I was slightly worried. And in my Facebook, “Matias Veras“, that they [Facebook] closed; I had uploaded a post explaining what happened to my cat, to see if someone could help me with what was happening. And one of my ex-friends told me that my cat was concentrating in heal, and that that’s why he didn’t wanted to eat. But, obviously, that wasn’t enough for him to heal. You can’t imagine how skinny he got because of that, because of not wanting to eat.

My cat, Jason Krueger, was suffering. One time, my mom was showering him and one [?] that he had blew up, and he jumped towards my mother in pain. One day, my parent went to “I-Don’t-Know-What-Place“ in Halloween, October 31. That day came and I was alone in home. I wanted to put that I was [?] my cat, Jason Krueger, that he was injured and he couldn’t walk. Until a macabre idea came to me, but I wasn’t going to keep that on private. And It was to make a video beating him to see if I was able to make him walk or run.

Caption: (I’m talking of some videos that only I saw that I record on my phone, not the video that I record on the PC that you already know)

I’d show you the videos, but it was on a phone that no longer works. But on one of those videos I gave him a kick and went I saw those videos again, I confess that I couldn’t understand the coldness I spoke with in those videos. I had became a troll with a messed up head without noticing it.

Going back to the topic, the day 31 of October, I picked up my PC and my Webcam, and recorded the video that you already know, the one that made me popular and managed to cause all this much drama. And as I said man times, I didn‘t thought that video would [Or could] cause that much drama. I kicked him, punched him, and you know everything what happened. And what people though it’s that it was me who broke the cat’s back or legs.

But I’ll repeat it again, he already had that since we let him out and he came back like that. Again, we don’t know what happened to him. Probably some dogs attacked him or he was ran over, but it wasn’t me who broke his column or his legs.

After recording the video, I edited the video and I censored my face because I still had my face private and, as you know, I record it with my School Uniform.

Caption of the video with the cat: Before my cat died, my cat had two legs almost death.

And I placed a text saying that he had two legs almost dead! And with that I meant that he couldn’t move his legs, not that I broke them

Caption of the video with the cat: My cat in that moment had the [his] tail very injured, slightly torn apart

And I also put a different text saying that he had his tail almost torn apart, but It was also obviously referring that it wasn’t me who almost tore apart his tail. I keep that video in secret, but my mother suspected something that day, 31 of October, because there was a little of blood in the floor, and it was part of Jason’s tail. I don’t remember which month, but I told my mother that I had harmed Jason. I didn’t show her the video, but I lied to her saying that the video was already in YouTube, and my mom told me: “Matias, I don’t believe that you’re that twisted to make something like that to Jason while he’s hurt”.

The 27 of November comes. My mom manages to bring Jason to the veterinarian and, as expected, he had to be sacrificed. But it wasn’t because of the harm that I did! But because he no longer had cure. His legs, his injuries no longer had cure.

Although, I want to ask you: Why are you saying that I killed the cat? Nowadays I still don’t understand it. Because in no part of the video it’s show that he dies. I never understood that. But the statement that I’m a killer it’s a lie, because I never killed him.”

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
Yes, yes he is. Two Months and a half ago he uploaded a video basically saying that he didn’t injured nor killed the cat - the cat went missing a returned injured and he was just trying to “help” him (3:49 - 7:21)

”Maybe many of you won’t believe me. But my cat, Jason Krueger, had an accident.

You’ll probably say that ”he didn’t had an accident, but It was me who killed him in cold blood” and that... But this is something that few know. But my cat, Jason Krueger, DID had an accident. The thing is that one day we let him out and he went a day missing. He returned the next day, but he wasn’t moving his back legs. Up to this day, we don’t know what happened. But what we assume is that he was attacked by some dogs or was ran over. It could‘ve been both. He had his tail slightly teared apart. He couldn’t walk. We had to bring everything to him, his food and everything. But he didn’t want to eat.

My parents weren’t doing well economically, so they couldn’t afford him a doctor. And, even if you don’t believe me, I was slightly worried. And in my Facebook, “Matias Veras“, that they [Facebook] closed; I had uploaded a post explaining what happened to my cat, to see if someone could help me with what was happening. And one of my ex-friends told me that my cat was concentrating in heal, and that that’s why he didn’t wanted to eat. But, obviously, that wasn’t enough for him to heal. You can’t imagine how skinny he got because of that, because of not wanting to eat.

My cat, Jason Krueger, was suffering. One time, my mom was showering him and one [?] that he had blew up, and he jumped towards my mother in pain. One day, my parent went to “I-Don’t-Know-What-Place“ in Halloween, October 31. That day came and I was alone in home. I wanted to put that I was [?] my cat, Jason Krueger, that he was injured and he couldn’t walk. Until a macabre idea came to me, but I wasn’t going to keep that on private. And It was to make a video beating him to see if I was able to make him walk or run.

Caption: (I’m talking of some videos that only I saw that I record on my phone, not the video that I record on the PC that you already know)

I’d show you the videos, but it was on a phone that no longer works. But on one of those videos I gave him a kick and went I saw those videos again, I confess that I couldn’t understand the coldness I spoke with in those videos. I had became a troll with a messed up head without noticing it.

Going back to the topic, the day 31 of October, I picked up my PC and my Webcam, and recorded the video that you already know, the one that made me popular and managed to cause all this much drama. And as I said man times, I didn‘t thought that video would [Or could] cause that much drama. I kicked him, punched him, and you know everything what happened. And what people though it’s that it was me who broke the cat’s back or legs.

But I’ll repeat it again, he already had that since we let him out and he came back like that. Again, we don’t know what happened to him. Probably some dogs attacked him or he was ran over, but it wasn’t me who broke his column or his legs.

After recording the video, I edited the video and I censored my face because I still had my face private and, as you know, I record it with my School Uniform.

Caption of the video with the cat: Before my cat died, my cat had two legs almost death.

And I placed a text saying that he had two legs almost dead! And with that I meant that he couldn’t move his legs, not that I broke them

Caption of the video with the cat: My cat in that moment had the [his] tail very injured, slightly torn apart

And I also put a different text saying that he had his tail almost torn apart, but It was also obviously referring that it wasn’t me who almost tore apart his tail. I keep that video in secret, but my mother suspected something that day, 31 of October, because there was a little of blood in the floor, and it was part of Jason’s tail. I don’t remember which month, but I told my mother that I had harmed Jason. I didn’t show her the video, but I lied to her saying that the video was already in YouTube, and my mom told me: “Matias, I don’t believe that you’re that twisted to make something like that to Jason while he’s hurt”.

The 27 of November comes. My mom manages to bring Jason to the veterinarian and, as expected, he had to be sacrificed. But it wasn’t because of the harm that I did! But because he no longer had cure. His legs, his injuries no longer had cure.

Although, I want to ask you: Why are you saying that I killed the cat? Nowadays I still don’t understand it. Because in no part of the video it’s show that he dies. I never understood that. But the statement that I’m a killer it’s a lie, because I never killed him.”
I can't believe this little bitch is trying to justify what he did as "my cat was already paralyzed! What I did to him wasn't that bad because he was going to die anyway!"

Even if it's true that the cat was injured in some other accident (which I think is a complete bald-faced lie), that just makes what this little fucker did even more insidious and malicious. He saw an injured animal and, the second he was left alone with it, decided the best course of action would be to torture it for fun because it couldn't fight back. He admits that he kicked and punched it and everything else "to see if he could make it walk/run". Not that we need his admittance, we already had proof in the video, but still.

He hurt the cat for the sake of entertainment and put the video on Youtube. He absolutely could've hurt it off-camera prior to the event and just lied to his parents about the cat getting hit by a car or attacked by dogs or whatever bullshit he's trying to sell. I also don't believe his claim that it's tail got torn off all on it's own one day. The cat couldn't fucking walk. How in the hell did it's tail get wrecked while inside the house.

"His legs, his injuries no longer had cure." Yeah, no shit. When an animal has a damaged spine and rear legs, flinging it around and punching it makes it worse. His statement that, "it wasn't because of the harm that I did!" is total fucking nonsense. The cat's legs and spine were ruined and, in the time between when they found it and took it to the vet, he thrashed it around for Youtube fame.

I don't think this kid can even claim autism as a defense. I've known, worked with, and been related to a lot of autistic people in my time and for all their "quirks", fucking none of them are anywhere near the level of brainless, psychopathic intent this kid had displayed. Some are negligent and ignorant about how to handle animals, sure, but nothing that kid did was just "negligence" or "ignorance". It was deliberate harm. He knew the cat was hurt.

By the sounds of it his parents are also human garbage. They waited almost a fucking month to take the cat to a vet for a dire medical issue despite having enough money to send their precious baby to a private school, and according to the kid he tried to tell them that he hurt the cat and his mother ignored it. My only solace is that, when they're old and feeble, they might be left in the care of the monster they created.

Feel free to rate me mad, boys. I'm real fucking mad.

I have acquired photos of the cat castration... good lord. It looks like the cat has a second anus. :(

That legitimately looks abysmal. I've owned neutered cats before and fucking none of them came back from the vet with open wounds where their balls used to be.

I genuinely have to ask why the fuck she decided to mutilate the cat. It was mentioned above that they rescue animals off the streets to help them; so did she do it out of spite against her partner(s) or whatever is going on with interpersonal drama there, or did she just decide to try in-house clipping to save money and she just botched it?

In the end I guess it doesn't matter much, poor cat though. They'd better be getting it to the vet asap. It's been like two fucking days since they discovered the injury and while I know they're dealing with it "in house" the extent of these injuries really requires immediate medical care.

This is Dangerous

kiwifarms.net
Even if it's true that the cat was injured in some other accident (which I think is a complete bald-faced lie)
Your assumption is most likely, if not, outright correct. I’m not aware of how well known this person is on this thread (With the languague barrier and whatever else), but I can tell for a fact that the cat case wasn’t an isolated case. He also had a video dropping a kitten (this is a different cat than the one that died) to a toilet where he had previously shitted on and, apparently, several cases of sexual misconduct with his classmates.

In fact, not more than half a year ago, on a comment that’s currently deleted he actually admits that he has killed cats:

6F01C5D7-DF0F-40CC-8F9A-7E71B69442A3.jpeg

Top and bottom paragraphs are just him trying to be an edgelord. Middle one goes by this: “Believe me, I’m proud of everything, I’ll never regret what I did, I feel proud of killing and mistreating fucking cats, it was the best thing I did on 2018, and believe me, If I had the chance of making such drama like I did, I‘d do it again, but what a shame that people no longer cares that much.”

By the sounds of it his parents are also human garbage. They waited almost a fucking month to take the cat to a vet for a dire medical issue despite having enough money to send their precious baby to a private school, and according to the kid he tried to tell them that he hurt the cat and his mother ignored it.
It’s worse than that.

This all occurred before the videos were public and went viral but after Jason’s sacrifice. Peluchin uploaded a video where he announces that he has adopted two new cats (One of them is the one mentioned earlier, IIRC). And it’s not just that his mother enable it (Despite being at least suspicious about what happened to Jason), but she was the one who contacted with a woman who was rescuing and saving animals. He also mentions that he could’ve owned three, but he only wanted one and two was already enough.

In regards of the two new cats, after the video went viral and as of one of Peluchin’s communicates, his mother hand over the cats to a former friend of his because she wanted to avoid problems with animalists.