Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"He has no mercy towards anyone. Trust me, I know. Heck, I am a law enforcement officer here in Montana, and I have met some pretty hardcore mother fuckers during my career. But this Ben Garrison guy... He is in a completely different league. I have no words to describe the amount of insanity and hatred this man has. I have met Ben once. It's been over 20 years, but I still remember every detail what happened that day or should I say night. I was a rookie cop back then having been at work for a couple of weeks. One night we had to go to carry out search warrant at some rural property in the middle of nowhere. Unfortunately for us it was Ben Garrison's skinhead training compound known as Northwest Front. My workmates were nervous about this, saying that we should call in Swat team or let the National Guard take care of the situation. I thought they were just trying to scare me, but I was wrong, I was so, so wrong. So we get into our cars and drive to the property. And there he was. He stood out to me almost immediately as he was dressed in an all-brown Nazi uniform. He chanted 'Racial Holy War', and then he raised his AA-12 and began shooting with god-like accuracy. When the shootout was over, I was the only cop still alive. Before I could change the magazine of my gun he shot me in the leg. I don't remember much of what happened after that as I was passing out because of the blood loss. The last thing I can recall though is him standing over, urinating in my face saying "Drink this you fucking kike cock sucking copper!" I still see a psychiatrist on a daily basis."

taken seat.PNG

Ben Garrison has been a living meme for literally internet centuries, so this thread is VERY long overdue. Y'all need to get on the ball. But just in case anybody was unaware of this man, here's a quick rundown
http://grrrgraphics.com/index.html
Links:
Official Site
Twitter
Know Your Meme
Encyclopedia Dramatica
Wikipedia
Patreon
RationalWiki
Official Facebook
"The Internet's Most Trolled Cartoonist" (article)

He is known for his right-libertarian views, classic political cartoon style, and pushing of conspiracy theories. He is frequently shilled by InfoWars, so that should give you some idea as to his political persuasion.

march of tyranny.PNG

shariabucks.PNG

Then, something happened to Ben that transformed him from just another political cartoonist into lolcow territory. 4chan had begun memeing anti-semitic images into his pieces as a prank. And in May of 2011, he bit the bait hook line and sinker. Calling the anonymous trolls who did this "Nazis":
defacement.PNG

His behavior continued into 2014, when he tried to DMCA the website 8chan for hosting the parodies of his work on its /pol/ board
DMCA.PNG

As part of his campaign against internet trolling, Ben started a GoFundMe legal campaign to sue 4chan and reddit for users on those sites posting these "libelous" edits.

In 2015 he showed up on 8chan's /pol/ for a Q and A, posting about the experience on his blog (GarrisonGraphics on BlogSpot) in a post referenced on KYM that I can no longer find due to the link being broken.

Also a FOX local station in Phoenix referenced the meme about him being a Nazi in one of their reports. Shown below

He was previously mentioned in several of our other threads, including:
Joshua Goldberg
Andrew Dobson
Luke McKee
John Harrison
And many more.

Post only the highest quality Ben Garrison works, memes, stories, and content in this thread.

yawning sneasel

Furministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ben "See a fag, empty a mag" Garrison is perhaps the most dastardly person we have ever had a thread on. This man is a straight up terrorist.

I was driving my car through rural Georgia (don't ask) and I decided to get off the freeway to get something to eat at a diner. Anyway, I go inside and I hear this old guy and his friend talking in hushed towns and I heard him mention the name "Ben Garrison." I was a little wary, but I couldn't help but ask the men what they were talking about.

They both were kind of suspicious at first, but he let me join the conversation. Apparently, he was one of the Klansmen that was out with Ben Garrison that day back in 1965.

They weren't sure where he was from - he had a kind of northern accent, maybe he was from Montana or Canada or something no-one was sure. Everyone was mad about what the federal government and the intellectuals from up north were doing - taking away state's rights, forcing schools to let niggers in to learn with whites, trying to get blacks to vote, all of that. But as upset and angry as they were, there was something a little - off, maybe even unhinged about Ben Garrison. They were mad, sure, but Ben Garrison seemed obsessed, weird. When they klansmen would meet up, they'd something talk about other things too - women, sports, football, the weather, the harvest - but Ben didn't care about any of that. He seemed annoyed that they weren't fully focused on the RACE QUESTION. THE JEWISH QUESTION. Also, he seemed to completely deny the notion that there could be any such thing as a good Negro.

The Klansmen - typical Southern boys all - couldn't help but recall the Negroes who had helped them throughout their life, the maid and housekeeper who had been their confidante since childhood, their fathers' and brothers' Negro workers, some of them a little lazy and indolent like pretty much all Negroes, certainly, but not deserving of indiscriminate hatred and loathing. In their view, the Negro while definitely the social inferior of the white was still capable of being morally good as long as he was turned towards God.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to politely ask Ben Garrison to leave my White Indentitarian cribbage night and meat raffle because he wouldn't stop screeching about taking up arms against the pernicious negro and we really all just wanted to catch up and play a few hands with the out-of-town race warriors we hadn't seen for months.

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was walking around Detroit and saw The Nigger Grave Digger himself pull up to a mosque and unload on it with an M60 before firebombing it. There were no survivors and the sight was just dreadful. This man must be stopped.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
His strategy eventually turned into drawing comics so on point that editing them took away from any antisemitism already present. Other than that, its basically John Carpenter and They Live. Its just that Ben "I got Six Million Problems but Jew ain't one" Garrison took several years to get on John Carpenter's level of Julius Streicher Stealth Impersonator.
Holy Christ quit being a totally autistic buzzkill in an otherwise fun shitposting thread you utter spastic.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino