Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
My thing about it is that these guys actually think that this’ll lead to Trump being magically reinstated and Biden and company will try to GTFO like the Fall of Saigon.
Yeah that's the end game with all these audits and recounts. It's worth it to audit the election system since it will help with transparency. But these idiots only care because they want their favorite Israel Shill in the White House who only cares about election integrity because of their own benefit.

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost with the Covid Community Watch thread, but Ben decided to throw his hat into the ring with this shittake on Covid in Australia. Not understanding that both "AP" and "DA" are both state leaders (The equivalent of a US Governor), who are Morrison's biggest detractors. That and AP's state has no cases in community circulation, and the protests there have been reasonably small, and focused on border regions which are to be fair, the ones who suffer the most.

In his little blurb, Ben throws in with the Melbourne anti-lockdown movement, who are almost universally reviled in and mocked in other parts of the country. Who spit on, and harass healthcare workers and assault animals.

crocodile_done_dee-1536x1121.jpg

AUSTRALIA IT’S TIME TO FIGHT BACK​

Crocodile Dundee has long been a well-loved figure here in America. He represents freedom and confidence.

Most Americans feel an amity with Australians and it bothers us to see them oppressed by the jaws of tyranny. Covid has been used as an excuse to cancel their freedoms. They no longer have freedom of movement. They are tracked, monitored, controlled, and insulted. Their freedom of speech is squelched. And, of course their firearms were confiscated. Walkabout Creek has been replaced with the Lock ‘Em Up Swamp.

The words “New World Order” has already been used by their top politicians, who have sent out uniformed thugs to put down rightful protests. Australians are getting the Great Reset whether they like it or not. Their Prime Minister, Scott Morrison is on the same page as Joe Biden. Dementia Joe called the Australian leader “The fella from down under.” Both leaders want to destroy freedom.

The globalist oligarchs want to repeat Australia’s fate here in the US. Our freedom of speech is being compromised. All the ‘authorities’ have to do is label free speech as ‘misinformation’ and delete our voices. They don’t bother to refute solid evidence. Instead they’ll merely claim it’s misinformation.

Our freedom of movement is under attack. The tyrants won’t give up on their vaccine passports. Our most important freedom must not be given up—ever. That’s the 2nd Amendment. Australians lack that right and you now see how the tyrants are completely unafraid of their own people.

Our best wishes to the protesters and freedom fighters down under.

— Ben Garrison

Almighty MoeBro Nation

Cute girls doing cute things
kiwifarms.net
Zyklon Ben might have the coof

View attachment 2573002
God is the ultimate troll

On one hand I'm wishing the best for Ben. I don't want him to die. With Chris gone he's the only lolcow I follow religiously and I can't stand living in a world where the milk dries up. I don't think he's a bad person I just think he's stupid and incredibly gullible. On the other hand there's a certain poetic justice to the premier anti-vax retard dying to the coof.

He'll probably be fine but I'll be paying close attention to this shit these next few weeks

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
On one hand I'm wishing the best for Ben. I don't want him to die
I find it incredibly funny whenever one of those shock jocks, media personalities or politicians with a following or political influence who then use it to discredit vaccines or anti-Covid measures. Only to then die of Covid. There is a cathartic, Darwinian justice to it. They fucked around and found out.

But Ben is the exception, and the only one I'd be genuinely bummed about. Unlike those mentioned above, he has no real power. He makes his drawings, he has a following that is largely ironic and he can have a sense of humour about himself. Unlike some bible bashing hick from Tennessee.

That and his art is one of the genuinely, most amusing, schizo takes of the American political psyche and culture. As well as I'd say, actually being a cut above most of his peers. So losing him would be to me, like the loss of Tommy Wiseau, or Uwe Boll.

Standardized Profile

kiwifarms.net
Ben is not even close to being the worst human being, and even if he is, I wouldn't even want to wish COVID and death on him. Laughing at some retard dying of COVID-19 because of his beliefs for me is a real dickish move.

Get well soon, Ben! :feels:
If we can't laugh at someone rejecting vaccines and hospital care in favor of self-medicating with horse dewormer, who can we laugh at? I want the guy to get better, but I reserve the right to chuckle at someone hoist on their own petard while everyone is yelling at him, "Be careful with that petard! Don't hoist yourself!"

Shucky Ducky

Quack Quack
kiwifarms.net
God is the ultimate troll

On one hand I'm wishing the best for Ben. I don't want him to die. With Chris gone he's the only lolcow I follow religiously and I can't stand living in a world where the milk dries up. I don't think he's a bad person I just think he's stupid and incredibly gullible. On the other hand there's a certain poetic justice to the premier anti-vax retard dying to the coof.

He'll probably be fine but I'll be paying close attention to this shit these next few weeks

Yeah this is definitely one to watch. According to this article, he's lost 15 lbs, is taking Ivermectin and (so far) refuses to go to the hospital.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

kiwifarms.net
>When Gizmodo asked Garrison whether he’d been vaccinated against covid-19, he repeated many of the same conspiracy theories that appear in his cartoons:

“We will never take their foul spike protein-producing jabs, which are neither safe nor effective. They’re not real vaccines. They’re gene therapy,” Garrison wrote in an email to Gizmodo.

“I would never go to a hospital with Covid. Robert David Steele did it a few weeks ago and they killed him. The hospitals get extra money for Covid death reports, which is necessary to keep fear ramped up,” Garrison claimed in an email to Gizmodo.

The man Garrison is referring to, Robert David Steele, was a conspiracy theorist who frequently appeared on InfoWars with Alex Jones. The 69-year-old Steele believed some incredibly bizarre things, including that NASA had imprisoned children on Mars to work as slaves. Steele, who claimed to be a former CIA officer, reportedly died of covid-19 in August.

I'm fucking dead. This nigger seriously thinks the CIA killed that crazy conspiracy theorist and not the virus he was hospitalized with
I'm glad having covid hasn't made him any less crazy

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry, but that is funny. All that anti-COVID talk may have caught up to him. Maybe it's the DEEP STATE that made him ill. He was onto something.
It is kind of funny... but then again, dead cows give no milk and Ben's spergy cartoons are a joy to laugh at. So I hope he gets better and can't wait for his cope.

SchoolsRapeKids

kiwifarms.net
I'm fucking dead. This nigger seriously thinks the CIA killed that crazy conspiracy theorist and not the virus he was hospitalized with
I assume he's referring to the fact that Steele was put on a ventilator in the hospital which we've known since early on in the pandemic likely increases mortality but for some reason is still common practice in many hospitals.

Rubblehuman

Oppa Calarts Style ! ^ↀᴥↀ^
kiwifarms.net
I assume he's referring to the fact that Steele was put on a ventilator in the hospital which we've known since early on in the pandemic likely increases mortality but for some reason is still common practice in many hospitals.
I have heard the problem is the vent works if you accept it early, but not as well when it's a last ditch measure.

I hope he recovers but gets that long term brain fog so we get to see some truly brain damaged comics from him in the future.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

kiwifarms.net
FAUeKTYVkAEbHki.jpg
FATjrRRVgAApOaJ.jpg

Xd
(He's still alive, so pic related is about as accurate as Ben's comics are normally)

Fair point. Either way I think he would have a better chance biting the bullet and going to the hospital rather than downing the horse meds and praying to Trump.

Last edited:

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’re messing up the causality. If you have extremely low blood oxygen levels, the only way to keep you alive is to put you on a vent. But if the coof gets you bad enough that your body and lungs are so recked that the only option is a vent, then you’re likely to die regardless of what measures are taken. It certainly doesn’t mean the vent killed you - you likely would have died days or weeks earlier without one.