Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume he's referring to the fact that Steele was put on a ventilator in the hospital which we've known since early on in the pandemic likely increases mortality but for some reason is still common practice in many hospitals.
If you're on a ventilator, the choice is generally die immediately or maybe live. Amazingly, people on chemo are more likely to die of cancer than people who aren't, too.
You’re messing up the causality. If you have extremely low blood oxygen levels, the only way to keep you alive is to put you on a vent. But if the coof gets you bad enough that your body and lungs are so recked that the only option is a vent, then you’re likely to die regardless of what measures are taken. It certainly doesn’t mean the vent killed you - you likely would have died days or weeks earlier without one.
They've actually gotten pretty good at keeping people alive with a ventilator, with something like 70% of people ventilated for all reasons surviving. The odds with COVID are somewhat ambiguous because data collection has sucked. For instance, early results from New York were 90% mortality, but were based solely on patients who had either already died or had been discharged, and disregarded the majority of patients, who were on ventilation but still alive.

More recent results are somewhere between 25% and 50% mortality. We'll probably only know for sure after it's over. But if you're even put on a ventilator, you are at risk of immediate death. There is a huge shortage of ventilators in some places and they aren't going to waste them if they aren't needed.

Last edited:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1632814422821.png
>hat
it's the little things that are key to making good satire work

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
If you're on a ventilator, the choice is generally die immediately or maybe live. Amazingly, people on chemo are more likely to die of cancer than people who aren't, too.
The difference is that cancer routinely kills people regardless of what treatments they do or do not take. COVID seems to almost exclusively kill people immediately after they're administered IMV. It's a correlation too strong to ignore.

If COVID by itself is truly so deadly, where are all the stories of people dying in their homes or on the streets, like every other deadly disease on earth? Why is it always in a hospital?

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're on a ventilator, the choice is generally die immediately or maybe live.
The chance of dying soon after being disconnected is also high.

If COVID by itself is truly so deadly, where are all the stories of people dying in their homes or on the streets, like every other deadly disease on earth? Why is it always in a hospital?
I would assume because it doesn't kill right away and when it becomes really severe vast majority of the sick end up in hospitals.
If they require hospitalization I doubt they are in the right shape to go for a walk and die on the streets.
At least that's more likely than global conspiracy to murder patients in hospitals.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

Cute girls doing cute things
kiwifarms.net
New Comic: The Tipping Point

a_tipping_point-768x574.jpg

Joe Biden Hates America

When China Joe and his operatives stole the election, it was quickly made clear that Biden was not America First. He even said as much. Biden is globalism first and he carries out the same agenda Obama was working on. That is, the gradual destruction of liberties and freedom. Only now, it’s not so gradual.

Klaus Schwab perhaps best represents the monstrous face of the globalists. He wants a ‘Great Reset’ which will force all remaining wealth to the very top of the pyramid. Sure, they already own and control nearly everything already, but they’re greedy Satanists who always want more. From the average citizen, much will be taken away. It’s why Schwab has lately been predicting a great atmosphere of anger. Well, sure. What does he expect? They’re shutting down small businesses, threatening to take away our ability to make a living if we do not comply with their medical tyranny. They allowing the IRS to get a better grip on everyone’s bank accounts, and worst of all, they are talking about forced vaccination.

The Great Reset is the Great Replacement

Joe got his second saline shot the other day and mumbled something about how he wouldn’t be happy until a 98 percent vaccination level has been achieved. Notice how they keep moving the goal posts. Dr. Fauci originally said 60 percent would do the trick.

We’ve already seen what the New World Order globalists have done to Australia. They want that to happen here, too. They don’t want people freely moving about—it offends tyrants such as Schwab. They want total control over us all—and that means controlling access to churches, grocery stores, schools, and travel. Joe talked about banning interstate travel for the unvaccinated. It doesn’t matter that thousands who got the jabs are also coming down with Covid. It proves their so-called vaccines are neither safe nor effective. That kind of scientific data is simply ignored, however.

We’ve arrived at a tipping point in America. Biden will start doling out dishonorable discharges to those in the military who refuse the gene therapy injections. Those who refuse are not dishonorable. They are heroes. Joe is dishonorable. He’s a tyrant. He told us that his patience running out. He’s a traitor out to destroy America and liberty.

Hang on tightly to our last, most important right—the right to bear arms.

— Ben Garrison

He's still schizoposting and arguing with trolls on his twitter, too. His comics are coming in at the same rate they normally do (one every two days). If he's really sick he's being remarkably stoic about it. I would have trouble believing anything was wrong if it wasn't for his wife and his interview

This isn't 1300 you retard. Practically nobody dies in the streets anymore

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
I would assume because it doesn't kill right away and when it becomes really severe vast majority of the sick end up in hospitals.
If they require hospitalization I doubt they are in the right shape to go for a walk and die on the streets.
Cancer doesn't kill right away either. Most diseases don't. And yet for any other disease, it's not uncommon to hear about people dying in their beds or being found dead on the floor. Not so with covid, unless they're on a ventilator. And "require hospitalization" is a tricky phrase. My argument is that they may feel like shit, but they don't require hospitalization. Going to the hospital is more harmful to them than good, unless they're crawling with comorbidities. Iatrogenic illnesses are the third leading cause of death in America. Even hospitals themselves will tell you to stay the hell out if at all possible.

At least that's more likely than global conspiracy to murder patients in hospitals.
I never said anything about a global conspiracy. Projection is a bad habit.

If anything, lack of information and mass hysteria is causing hospitals to administer unnecessary, dangerous procedures like IMV because they don't know what else to do. They've been told that COVID-19 has an R0 of infinity and a mortality rate to match, so they immediately jump to the most extreme "treatment" possible. IMV is dangerous. This is an objective fact that people often get mad about, but it's true. It's not a huge leap to suggest that maybe this dangerous thing that they're administering in record numbers is harming people, and with no decent studies to back up its efficacy, some skepticism is healthy. Maybe a lot of skepticism.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Some middle-american countries had people lying dead in their homes for days because nobody was there to fetch them because the already rudimentary systems that didn't even have resources like soap or oxygen where already so overwhelmed. I heard similar stories out of Italy when it hit hard there at the beginning, hopeless cases were turned back from overfilled hospitals there to basically die at home. Likely sometimes with the help of very generous pain medication doses.. a lot of these details will never be written down and be lost to time. Yet there were 100+ year olds over there that survived.

It's really impossible to say how bad CoV2 exactly is until some time in because of the lack of data but it's pretty clear at this point that it is bad. Of course there are worse viruses and even many of them, the problem with CoV2 as I understood it is how insidious it is in how it spreads before the infected really become symptomatic (that was what stopped the original CoV in it's tracks - you don't go partying or clubbing with 41C fever. You just don't) and what challenges it's rather unique features pose to healthcare systems, together with the fact that the vaccines while good, likely aren't what we hoped them to be. It is not the end of the world but at it's current capabilities it's perfectly able to make that world just that much shittier. Many lawmakers make decisions based on the bigger societal picture and economic interests, not on scientific facts alone. Don't be fooled - technically avoidable deaths are acceptable and that includes you or Ben. When e.g. cafes and restaurants open fully it's neither because the pandemic is over nor because an infection is not dangerous for some people.

People do usually die in hospitals because dying of COVID is a slow and ugly death and not dramatic or cinematic at all. Somebody I knew is basically a vegetable now. It took months for him to get to that point. The initial infection didn't get him, but turns out you need lungs to live. Technically he isn't even dead, although for all intents and purposes he might as well be.

If Ben rejects all medical help at the most critical points it might become his undoing. Just because he's able to twitter things and upload things (he might've drawn a while ago, or maybe he just has a very streamlined process - not exactly doing this since yesterday) doesn't mean he can't deteriorate. It's usually not a fast death.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cancer doesn't kill right away either. Most diseases don't. And yet for any other disease, it's not uncommon to hear about people dying in their beds or being found dead on the floor.
I mean it's not like heart attack that can happen suddenly and you are dead before you hit the floor. Terminal cancer patients are sent home or to a hospice when there is no way to treat them. In case of severe COVID it's rather steady decline.

I never said anything about a global conspiracy. Projection is a bad habit.
Not saying you believe in the conspiracy, just that this narration is present in public discourse.

If anything, lack of information and mass hysteria is causing hospitals to administer unnecessary, dangerous procedures like IMV because they don't know what else to do.
Aren't they checking oxygen level before plugging them? I assume it's similar to what they do with other severe respiratory system diseases.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Garrison has achieved such meme status at this point that I doubt death could be the end of him. The internet will no doubt continue to provide us with edits of his cartoons long after he's gone, and it will inevitably no doubt lead to a conspiracy theory that he actually faked his own death so that he could work from the shadows to singlehandedly bring about the Fourth Reich. Still, I do wish he makes a speedy recovery.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Garrison has achieved such meme status at this point that I doubt death could be the end of him. The internet will no doubt continue to provide us with edits of his cartoons long after he's gone, and it will inevitably no doubt lead to a conspiracy theory that he actually faked his own death so that he could work from the shadows to singlehandedly bring about the Fourth Reich. Still, I do wish he makes a speedy recovery.
I thought he’d end up fighting the Fourth Reich.

An Ghost

Callin to go crawlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still schizoposting and arguing with trolls on his twitter, too. His comics are coming in at the same rate they normally do (one every two days). If he's really sick he's being remarkably stoic about it. I would have trouble believing anything was wrong if it wasn't for his wife and his interview
Being angry on the internet isnt exhausting, and I wouldnt be surprised if Ben has several days of comics made in advance so a pause may come in a few days.

But Tina did ask for donations. So could be his own little scam.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Being angry on the internet isnt exhausting, and I wouldnt be surprised if Ben has several days of comics made in advance so a pause may come in a few days.

But Tina did ask for donations. So could be his own little scam.
If it was a scam, I really think that the left would have gone to investigating and exposing him already. Dude’s got a lot of enemies.