Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're on a ventilator, the choice is generally die immediately or maybe live. Amazingly, people on chemo are more likely to die of cancer than people who aren't, too.

They've actually gotten pretty good at keeping people alive with a ventilator, with something like 70% of people ventilated for all reasons surviving. The odds with COVID are somewhat ambiguous because data collection has sucked. For instance, early results from New York were 90% mortality, but were based solely on patients who had either already died or had been discharged, and disregarded the majority of patients, who were on ventilation but still alive.

More recent results are somewhere between 25% and 50% mortality. We'll probably only know for sure after it's over. But if you're even put on a ventilator, you are at risk of immediate death. There is a huge shortage of ventilators in some places and they aren't going to waste them if they aren't needed.
New York was also using some seriously fucked up protocols. They insisted on only using full respirators, which required paralyzing the patients natural breathing system, and refused to use systems such as BiPap which assist and boost the natural breathing. Hospitals that used Bipap had a much higher degree of success and recovery. the Cuomo admin banned its use in hospitals because the exhalation could not be filtered and contained. It was idiotically viewed as a mechanism to spread the disease throughout the hospital. From what I've heard from Relatives who are New York Health Care workers the actual on the ground in hospital treatment for Covid by Doctors and Nursing Staff was on par with or worse than that achieved in those WuHan auditoriums of doom. The patients were largely left to die as staff were doing their best to minimize any and all contact with them. I've been told that a disturbing number of the NYC area Covid deaths were in all likelihood actually dehydration and neglect. But as long as the Death Certificate said Covid on it the Hospital got an instant $40k/patient.

An Ghost

Spirit ethereal, transports venereal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it was a scam, I really think that the left would have gone to investigating and exposing him already. Dude’s got a lot of enemies.
What are they gonna do, go to Ben's Montana estate and swab his anus to prove he has covid?

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
What are they gonna do, go to Ben's Montana estate and swab his anus to prove he has covid?
Ben will just kill them all because he will make sure to make sure that 6 million isn't just the end

Reposting some certified hood classics featuring Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison

View attachment 2579064View attachment 2579155

I miss this era of /pol/. It's not even remotely as funny these days. The best you'll get in terms of OC will probably be a soy wojak
/pol/ really went to shit when all the redditers and boomers fled to there

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

Almighty MoeBro Nation

Cute girls doing cute things
kiwifarms.net

Good news: Ben is claiming to no longer be sick

Natural_Immunity.png

Remember: He started showing symptoms two weeks ago. We didn't know about any of it until recently
Our one man holocaust lives to shitpost another day. Pack it up people, false alarm.

ZeCum.png

FAY7fyUUcAI9apL.jpeg

Last edited:

ggalin

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net

Info Player Start

*spawns*
kiwifarms.net

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net

Good news: Ben is claiming to no longer be sick

I think he's lying. And this is for two reasons. Either:
  1. The most obvious; to save face. He's seen how people are mocking him online, and thinks if he can say he's better, then he'll pwn the Vaxxed Libs/Big Pharma/The Commies.
  2. He genuinely thinks he is better... But still has Covid. Ben has reached the period where people believe they are either recovering/doing better, but this brief eye of the storm happens, right before shit really hits the fan.
Not that I hope Ben has Covid. And again, not that I think he deserves to die. But if what he said in the Gizmodo interview is anywhere close to accurate he can't be in good shape. Losing 15 pounds? Not really eating for the last two weeks? And even after that, then refusing a hospital trip? It doesn't bode well IMO.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

kiwifarms.net
  1. The most obvious; to save face. He's seen how people are mocking him online, and thinks if he can say he's better, then he'll pwn the Vaxxed Libs/Big Pharma/The Commies.
  2. He genuinely thinks he is better... But still has Covid. Ben has reached the period where people believe they are either recovering/doing better, but this brief eye of the storm happens, right before shit really hits the fan.
Not that I hope Ben has Covid. And again, not that I think he deserves to die. But if what he said in the Gizmodo interview is anywhere close to accurate he can't be in good shape. Losing 15 pounds? Not really eating for the last two weeks? And even after that, then refusing a hospital trip? It doesn't bode well IMO.
I was worried about that too. After all, it was only three days ago we were asked to send thoughts and prayers. He has a pretty big incentive to lie in this case. You just know the thought of sticking it to the government sheeple is making him giddy. I bet he's already drafting the comic where he brags about his superhuman immune system

I guess we're just going to have to wait and see

Last edited:

An Ghost

Spirit ethereal, transports venereal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not that complicated. Most people survive. So did Ben. Bless him and Tina and praise the lord for protecting our man so that one day he may continue his bona fied genocide.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

kiwifarms.net
the_big_swipe.jpg

3.5 TRILLION WILL COST ZERO DOLLARS?​

We know Joe Biden gushes lies when the truth would serve him better. He just can’t help himself. His lies are inevitable and expected. He enjoys lying even though we know he’s lying and he knows we know he’s lying. Still, he lies.

He even gets a saline booster on a fake White House set and makes sure we know it’s a fake set. He and his handlers get off on rubbing lies in our faces.

China Joe’s latest and most absurd lie is the spending bill earmarked for Green New Deal pork. He pompously declared it would cost ‘zero.’ Milton Friedman would have quickly reminded him that ‘there’s no such thing as a free lunch.’ In Joe’s world, though, money flows freely from Rock Candy Mountain, which consists of rich corporations and billionaires who are not paying ‘their fair share.’

Joe can’t define what a ‘fair share’ is, but we know the definition could and would change as quickly as Fauci’s pronouncements. The rich already pay most of the taxes and the billionaires can easily funnel money offshore to avoid taxes. Since most big corporations are on the side of the Democrat Party…well, we know who will end up paying the tab: The beleaguered middle class. They will pay by means of increased taxes and inflation caused by the spending of endless trillions of dollars flooding into the economy.

Paying taxes is, in essence, theft. The oligarchs running the show steal the labor and industry of a hard working middle class (soon to be poor) and it’s never enough to fund the grandiose and grotesque pork programs designed to expand government even more. I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe’s government went full Bernie in order to seize nearly all our money. Joe’s plans for the IRS to track all our spending is a precursor for that. They’ll take it all and then they will flip a little back to us in the form of government programs and control. If we behave ourselves, we might get a tiny bit back. The Marxists want control of every dollar and life.

Pelosi and Biden certainly won’t pay their ‘fair share.’ Pelosi’s husband has been cleaning up insider trading. Nancy keeps tipping him off with legislative news that helps certain companies. She’s now the third richest person in Congress. Biden gets graft from his drug-addled son. Perhaps Joe should pay his fair share out of his ill-gotten gains.

It’s always the same—the politicians pretend to fret about the Debt Ceiling and our country’s ability to remain solvent.

Here’s a hot tip, Nancy. If you really care about the debt—STOP SPENDING!

— Ben Garrison

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net

A lot of the anti vaxxer types who die tend to be in poor physical health since they're the sort of person who ignores healthy living suggestions as "Liberal bullshit" so lead hedonistic lifestyles in that very dull Western way of eating fatty food, drinking, smoking and getting no were near enough excessive.

Ben looks okay ish for his age if a little podgy. I recall he's a heavy cigar smoker and is pretty old. He's certainly at risk.
The real threat is if he bounces back which will discourage his idiotic fans seeking treatment with their cases

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
There are also hints that the risk for a severe infection has a genetic component. The initial viral load also is probably a factor. That's probably why some chain-smoking, diabetic hamplanets only develop a sniffle while some young athletes drop dead inside weeks. Immune systems are weird. Kinda hard to grasp for people because it doesn't jive with our concept of karma or fate or however you want to call it. "He always lived correctly, he should have not gotten this sick" is sadly not entirely how all diseases work all the time.

From the lolcow shitposting perspective, it'd be funnier if he died instantly after he claimed he's fine again but yeah, he might actually be fine again.