Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's probably why some chain-smoking, diabetic hamplanets only develop a sniffle while some young athletes drop dead inside weeks.
I read (possibly apocryphal) claims that smokers were less likely to get it, speculating it had something to do with tar deposits in the lungs, but more likely for it to be severe if they did get it.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
I read (possibly apocryphal) claims that smokers were less likely to get it, speculating it had something to do with tar deposits in the lungs, but more likely for it to be severe if they did get it.
The study these claims were based on was retracted. There was a juicy connection to the tobacco industry and that study, turns out two of the authors either directly worked together with the industry or for an organization funded by the tobacco industry (don't remember which exactly) which of course is a conflict of interest when you looked at the claims of that study, a conflict of interest which was not stated by the scientists involved when publishing.

E: The kooks only care for these far-fetched, illogical and often trashy (from a writers perspective) conspiracy theories when the real, possible conspiracies like here are much easier to figure out and a lot more juicy.

Last edited:

The Gangster Computer

[cue vent. starts speaking angry nonsense sounds.]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might explain why I'm seeing more smokers than usual and why so many are claiming that smoking is the best way to "kill the virus".

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I heard it's harder to get it but once you get it there is a higher chance it'll be severe if you smoke.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
He's still at it, but I like how in his update he disowns the hero for insultin' Trump

1633398967549.png

NO ONE HAS RESIGNED OVER THE AFGHANISTAN DEBACLE- HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE

UPDATE: Looks like Lt.COl. Scheller is a never Trumper and insults The President and MAGA Nation. After MAGA raised 2.3 million for his defense- Be careful who you donate to!

The anti-Trumper General Milley took it on his own to secretly relay info to our enemy. He took control of the nuclear football. That’s how much he hated President Trump. He should be arrested on the spot, but he remains free.

Meanwhile, a truth teller named Lt. Col. Scheller is in solitary confinement. This says a lot of about the current state of our country. Enemies of the US are rewarded while true patriots are punished.
This anti-American attitude is rife at the top circles and it can be laid at the feet of the demented traitor in-chief, Joe Biden, who said he was a globalist and not America First. Open borders Joe has been compromised by China. His son Hunter took giant bribes from the Communist Chinese. Hunter never severed these ties. The Chinese helped steal the election for Joe. Naturally Joe praises Milley instead of firing him.

What occurred to Scheller is similar to what used to happen in the Soviet Union. Anyone who questioned the leadership soon found himself in a gulag—or with a pistol at the back of the head.

We need to pressure the military into releasing Lt. Col. Scheller. He asked for accountability from senior military leaders. Instead, the cowardly traitors shut him up.

IT’S AN OUTRAGE.​

— Ben Garrison

1633399041847.png

CREATURE FROM THE VAX LAGOON- HALLOWEEN SERIES #1 FOR OCTOBER​

I read a heartbreaking story over the weekend about a perfectly healthy young lady with a husband and two children. Like many of us, she was adamantly opposed to taking an unproven and experimental gene therapy jab. She considered the injection worse than getting Covid.

Her governor, Jay Inslee, mandated the shot. State employees in Washington state including those involved in education had to get the so called ‘vaccine’ in order to remain employed. The vaccine quickly killed her. Inslee has blood on his hands. The politicians and vaccine pushers such as Dr. Fauci are monsters.
Jessica Wilson Obituary
Twitter shamelessly labeled the obituary as ‘misinformation.’ Nobody is allowed to question the vaccine cult being pushed by the big corporations who manufacture the questionable substances now being forced into the bloodstream of millions. Shame on Jack Dorsey for having his lips firmly planted on Big Pharma’s collective butt cheeks.

The vaccine-pushing monsters such as Inslee like to use the phrase ‘public good’ or ‘greater good’ when talking about their jabs. Here’s a recent quote from the diminutive Dr. Fauci:

“There comes a time when you have to give up your individual right of making your own decision for the greater good of society.”
This can’t be more clear—or more sinister. The spike protein pushers want YOU to give up your say about what goes into your own body. Let the government and medical ‘authorities’ decide. Authorities such as Fauci, a known liar, genocidal maniac, and goal post mover.
Just who decides what this ‘greater good’ is exactly? You can guess. It’s the same control freaks who deliver illegal mandates and orders that you must take endless injections to travel, work, attend public events, or even buy food. (The latter is coming soon). It’s the same authorities who want to track us with vaccine ‘passports’ and shut down our free speech.

Any well-respected doctor or scientist who might deliver real scientific evidence about the dangers of the Covid vaccines? Whatever they say is instantly labeled as ‘misinformation’ and those truth tellers are then removed from social media. The authorities running their Covid cult feel no need to actually debate or refute evidence delivered by those outside of the Big Pharma monopoly. Instead, they simply label it as ‘misinformation.’ Naturally, the mainstream corporate media will not mention stories about people dying from the vaccine. They keep repeating it’s safe and effective in the face of growing evidence that the jabs are neither. We know 15,000 have died from the jabs in America (probably many more) and millions have suffered serious side effects.
I’m not here to dispense medical advice. If you live in fear and insist on getting injected, that’s fine. I’m sure there will be an endless supply of shots and boosters awaiting you. Yet for those of us who refuse to be lab rats, do not lay your ‘greater good’ guilt on us. The real greater good is protecting our medical freedom from monsters who don’t bat an eye when people drop dead from their so-called Covid vaccines.
—Ben Garrison

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
@Doctor of Autism Apparently Ben wants full on anarchy, or whatever Heath Ledger Joker was advocating for, or a lot of people in government to take a long walk of the world's shortest pier.
Not really he just wants authoritarianism as long as it doesn't effect him given his worship of Trump which is the complete opposite spectrum from his former idol of worship, Ron Paul

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Not really he just wants authoritarianism as long as it doesn't effect him given his worship of Trump which is the complete opposite spectrum from his former idol of worship, Ron Paul
You know, I always saw Trump and Ron Paul as being on the same side given how much they’re idolized by /pol/ types. But the way he talks about people in positions of power and their policies only makes me think of this sketch.
. But without trying to mask it in humor.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's still at it, but I like how in his update he disowns the hero for insultin' Trump
He doesn't seem to grasp that military personnel swear an oath to the Constitution, not some narcissistic fat fuck who thinks he's God. You can't commit treason against Drumpf.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

Cute girls doing cute things
kiwifarms.net
Patreon is trying to stop covid misinformation from festering on their platform

They sent Garrison an email asking him to remove his anti-vax comics not only from Patreon itself but also Grrrgraphics (since in their view he "funds" his cartoons through Patreon). He proceeded to bawww about it on his website

Something something tyranny. Something something censorship. You all get the gist by now.

WE ARE CLOSING OUR PATREON ACCOUNT! FIND US ON SUBSCRIBESTAR!

Patreon is a monthly donation site that we have used since September of 2015. I am surprised we lasted this long as many others were kicked off Patreon in the last couple of years.

This worked well for Grrrgraphics and we had many good folks supporting us every month, we appreciate your loyalty and support over the years.

But now the tyranny and censorship is at an insane level. Patreon recently changed their terms of service to include “Covid misinformation” which means you can not question the CDC, NIH narrative about the vaccines or other forms of treatment of the wu-flu.

I received an email from Patreon’s “Trust and Safety” department asking us to not only delete our cartoons on the Plannedemic on Patreon’s platform, but also asking us to delete the same cartoons on our website grrrgraphics.com because we “fund” it through Patreon.

Um, no you vax tyrants, we will NOT be deleting ANY content especially on the website- Patreon, you have no right to censor our website. See email below…what nerve!

patreon-email-2021-768x767.jpg

The amount we make on Patreon is insignificant compared to what they want, censorship of our site. It’s time to say EFF you Patreon and close our account. This is a line in the sand we will not cross. It’s been fun Patreon- we will miss our friends and supporters on the site, but you can still support us with a monthly reoccurring donation at our Subscribe Star page.

CLICK NOW TO VIEW GRRRGRAPHICS ON SUBSCRIBE STAR!

Or at Kofi you can send a monthly “coffee” (donation) and continue your support of Ben and Tina’s work through those portals.

CLICK NOW TO VIEW GRRRGRAPHICS ON KOFI.COM!

We will be shutting down the Patreon account today, once again thank you for support over the years. Please stay in touch and let us know your thoughts, send us an email at

info@grrrgraphics.com

Thank you!

Tina & Ben

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net

They sent Garrison an email asking him to remove his anti-vax comics not only from Patreon itself but also Grrrgraphics (since in their view he "funds" his cartoons through Patreon). He proceeded to bawww about it on his website

Something something tyranny. Something something censorship. You all get the gist by now.
Well their funding risks going down like a lead balloon.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

kiwifarms.net

They're also butthurt at Fauci because he told people to keep their kids safe when trick or treating

kn4w89a5wvt71.jpg

FAUCI THE GREAT PUMPKIN HAS SPOKEN​

Recently Dr. Doom spoke up about the upcoming holidays including the childhood favorite, Halloween.

Like a monarch issuing a proclamation, Dr. Fauci gave his permission for all of us little people to go out and “enjoy Halloween.” Fauci made sure to stress that it’s important to be vaccinated before you partake in such dangerous activities.

Why thank you for your blessings, noble and caring ruler! NOT!

Americans have had enough of the narcissistic and self promoting Doctor. A recent poll came out and showed that Fauci has lost credibility and Americans do not trust the diminutive doctor’s advice for their healthcare. We are done listening to the flip flopping Doctor with the huge ego.

How long will this tyranny continue?

As long as you let it.

The Freedom flyers of Southwest, the truckers, and parents protesting their school boards are leading the way. It’s time to get loud and push back.

Do not comply. Disobey.

You have the power. Use it wisely.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Tina

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net

I guess its okay to try and use financial means to censor people if they disagree with you!

Almighty MoeBro Nation

kiwifarms.net
I guess its okay to try and use financial means to censor people if they disagree with you!
I actually agree. Asking him to nuke his website was pretty ridiculous but I honestly think they were just trying to get rid of him.

Garrison is arguably the most popular conspiracy artist so Patreon was practically asking for a scandal by supporting him through their platform

Chaos Theorist

kiwifarms.net
I actually agree. Asking him to nuke his website was pretty ridiculous but I honestly think they were just trying to get rid of him.

Garrison is arguably the most popular conspiracy artist so Patreon was practically asking for a scandal by supporting him through their platform
Based and censorpilled

Chaos Theorist

kiwifarms.net

Almighty MoeBro Nation

kiwifarms.net
>Being against censorship of a person is the same as supporting that person

View attachment 2658018
Dude Patreon is a private company. They don't give a fuck what you think. They can do whatever they want so long as it's not illegal.

Who do you think they would rather upset? The media and their wider userbase or some dumbass conspiracy theorists?

Ben will seriously call himself libertarian only to turn around and get mad at companies for serving their own self interest

Chaos Theorist

kiwifarms.net
Dude Patreon is a private company. They don't give a fuck what you think. They can do whatever they want so long as it's not illegal.

Who do you think they would rather upset? The media and their wider userbase or some dumbass conspiracy theorists?

Ben will seriously call himself libertarian only to turn around and get mad at companies for serving their own self interest
So you private companies should be able to revoke services or products based on political differences?