Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Monolith

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ben "World Vore Veteran" Garrison
View attachment 2771042
"Hmm how do i let people know this syringe is full of acid, and the acid is marxist?"
View attachment 2771043
marxist acid.png

Almighty MoeBro Nation

Cute girls doing cute things
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know NFL was part of the "fabric of America".
American Football is pretty important culturally but Ben's gripe with the NFL is just petty politisperging. They don't cater to my every political whim therefore they're dirty pinkos

Come to think of it I think I just described 80% of his cartoons

Almighty MoeBro Nation

Cute girls doing cute things
kiwifarms.net
Happy Pearl Harbor Day
Ben "American Patriot" Garrison is fittingly spending his day mocking the United States Military

General-Patton_slap.jpg

“IF EVERYBODY IS THINKING ALIKE, THEN SOMEBODY ISN’T THINKING.” GENERAL PATTON

Americans are losing trust in their military.

There is good reason for this. The withdrawal from Afghanistan was disaster of unmitigated proportions. The US military left billions of dollars worth of military equipment behind to the Taliban and China. Many Americans and American allies were left behind. There was no apology from the top brass. Nobody was punished. The ultimate blame rests in Biden’s diapered lap and he simply took Afghanistan off of his things to care about list.

Then we got news that General Milley was conducting secret phone calls with our adversaries in communist China. Milley didn’t trust President Trump and wanted to assure an enemy about our plans. Milley should be in Gitmo right now but Biden expressed confidence in his politicized general.

Then we began hearing plans to inject the poisonous and divisive Critical Race Theory into the military. Our fighting forces need unity, not race hatred. Gays are now accepted, but I remember when the policy was ‘don’t ask, don’t tell.’ That was probably the wisest policy, but now there’s talk about maternity gear for female pilots and toleration of ‘trans’ soldiers. The LGBQT flag was proudly displayed by our military in Afghanistan. Let’s hope the Taliban remembered to get the proper pronouns correct.

The fault with the declining faith in our military lies with the top brass and the current fake president. Biden wants to pay illegal aliens more than those who fought and died in Afghanistan. Most soldiers have good motives and are responsible, but they are underpaid and mistreated by their superiors. The fish rots at the head and Biden is that demented head.

I began to wonder what General Patton would think about our new military. I suspect he’d go into slap mode in a big hurry.

Ironic how Ben picks that Patton quote. As if he doesn't demonize everyone who even slightly disagrees with his schizophrenic worldview
Let's be honest his art is so ugly he makes the average tranny look passable

Last edited:

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Happy Peal Harbor Day
Ben "American Patriot" Garrison is fittingly spending his day mocking the United States Military

View attachment 2781270

Ironic how Ben picks that Patton quote. As if he doesn't demonize everyone who even slightly disagrees with his schizophrenic worldview
If Patton slapped a soldier today there would be an outcry and Ben would claim it's the modern world gone woke.

Of course, Patton did slap a soldier suffering from PTSD in WWII...and there was an outcry then. Probably not the best thing to want to use as an example, pretty disrespectful to vets with PTSD.

Also nice choice of General, Ben. Bet 4chan would have some fun with some of Patton's choice quotes about Jews.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wanting a top US general sent to Guantanamo for the crime of "betraying" Trump is the most Ben Garrison thing I've read in a while
They take an oath to the Constitution, not to whatever turd is swirling down the toilet that is the White House currently, whether that's Trump, Biden, or whoever.

Gazed too deep

The more I see, the more I regret.
kiwifarms.net
Happy Pearl Harbor Day

View attachment 2781270

Am I the only one who thinks that the way his hand is turned in the bit where he's slapping joe looks kinda.... off. Not just in a "Ben is a joke who can't anatomy worth shit" way, but in a way that combined with the angle of the arm it looks like something... else. Gee Ben, you sure Patton was really the general you wanted to draw here and not someone else from a different army?

An Ghost

Spirit ethereal, transports venereal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net