Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thinks that the way his hand is turned in the bit where he's slapping joe looks kinda.... off.
I can't unsee how the general looks like Biden's evil clone. It really is Bens' girlfriend level of bad.

As we all know, Ben likes dictatorships, especially military coups. He is the most brazenly fake libertarian of all time
His gay manlust for Trump made him betray all his beliefs. It's kinda romantic when you think about it.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
It's impressive how cluttered that cartoon is with completely unnecessary and unrelated shit.
I'm guessing the main point Ben is trying to make is that Biden is headless, killing everyone with Jabs / Mandates and Kamala is the one actually leading the nation?
But why did this retard include an Obama tree with random Persons as Owls? And what is he trying to tell me with the Trump, Communism and Hillary pumpkins?
To top it all off, he writes an entire essay explaining every single metaphor in his cartoon. Isn't the reader supposed to figure it out by themselves? And I haven't even talked about the labels. There is so much wrong with his work and I can't understand how Ben's cartoons keep getting worse.
Also, is he giving Biden the same idealized physique that Trump has in that picture? He looks like a 25 year old jockey in that, except for the head of course.

Last edited:

An Ghost

I'm gonna berst a gherst
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FFxr8KjX0AUcyHT.jpg

Almighty MoeBro Nation

On Serious Business
kiwifarms.net
I'm a few days late but it doesn't look like anyone else has brought this up. Ben's twitter account got Shoah'd.
Again.
This is his third time.

BenGetsCuckedYetAgain.PNG

His previous account got terminated immediately following the Capitol insurrection. He's been ban evading for nearly a year now. Not bad.
As of now he hasn't created another account. I give it a 100% chance he's going to move to Truth Media (Trump's latest grift) once in launches early next year.

Ecto-1A

“We’re Ready to Believe You!”
kiwifarms.net
I'm a few days late but it doesn't look like anyone else has brought this up. Ben's twitter account got Shoah'd.
Again.
This is his third time.

View attachment 2804099

His previous account got terminated immediately following the Capitol insurrection. He's been ban evading for nearly a year now. Not bad.
As of now he hasn't created another account. I give it a 100% chance he's going to move to Truth Media (Trump's latest grift) once in launches early next year.
Very likely that he'll go to Truth, if it can actually launch.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

On Serious Business
kiwifarms.net
Big ups to Ben Garrison for making my eyes bleed yet again

sj16wy4tfy681.jpg

THOSE LYING EYES…​

Darren Beattie has been doing stellar journalism. If you’re not familiar with his site, “Revolver,” I suggest you bookmark it. He has exposed the entrapment that took place on January 6. He called it ’The biggest scandal in American history.” The instigators that encouraged the march on the Capitol need to be exposed.
For example, Beattie has exposed Ray Epps, a loud and persistent voice at the January 6 event. He repeatedly encouraged everyone to march up and into our nation’s Capitol. Afterward, he appeared on an FBI list of those they wanted to apprehend for the protest. Then his name mysteriously disappeared from that list. He was most likely a planted Deep State provocateur.

The Democrats continue to call it an insurrection. In reality, it was a FEDsurrection and Nancy Pelosi is complicit. It was all a setup to entrap Trump supporters and now Trump himself.

Pelosi and Schiff continue to digest a burning hatred toward President Trump.

It’s time for them to cough up their lies. The politicization of the security agencies needs to be exposed.

— Ben Garrison

I would like to bring to your attention how hard Ben backpedaled on the Capitol Raid. If you ask him nowadays he'll say it was a setup by the FBI to make trumpfags look bad, but he openly supported the event while it was going on. He even made a few comics praising the spergs involved. Because I guess rioting is ok when MY side does it.

At first I was like:

367.jpg
ben-garrison-grrr-graphics.jpg

But then I was like:

fbi_cat_mouse.jpg

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2819652

I would like to bring to your attention how hard Ben backpedaled on the Capitol Raid. If you ask him nowadays he'll say it was a setup by the FBI to make trumpfags look bad, but he openly supported the event while it was going on. He even made a few comics praising the spergs involved. Because I guess rioting is ok when MY side does it.

At first I was like:

View attachment 2819670View attachment 2819671

But then I was like:

View attachment 2819672
It’s not surprising he backpedaled that hard. It’s par for the course for a lot of boomers.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

On Serious Business
kiwifarms.net
It’s not surprising he backpedaled that hard. It’s par for the course for a lot of boomers.
Cuckservative influencers in general love to downplay the absolute shitfest that was January sixth. It's their desperate attempt to clean their hands of any wrongdoing.

I couldn't find where I specifically read it (Garrison writes so much shit it's insane) but Ben once legitimately got pissed at commentators for calling the event "violent". He insisted that it was just a normal protest.

I hope you all realize how fucking stupid that statement is. They literally built gallows in front of the building and were shouting to hang certain politicians. Five people died including a couple of police officers. Multiple people were injured. If it was indeed a "peaceful protest" then it was BLM tier

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2819652

At first I was like:

View attachment 2819670View attachment 2819671

But then I was like:

View attachment 2819672

Cuckservative influencers in general love to downplay the absolute shitfest that was January sixth. It's their desperate attempt to clean their hands of any wrongdoing.

I couldn't find where I specifically read it (Garrison writes so much shit it's insane) but Ben once legitimately got pissed at commentators for calling the event "violent". He insisted that it was just a normal protest.

I hope you all realize how fucking stupid that statement is. They literally built gallows in front of the building and were shouting to hang certain politicians. Five people died including a couple of police officers. Multiple people were injured. If it was indeed a "peaceful protest" then it was BLM tier
Well, when your planned "grand revolution" doesn't go to plan and all you're left with is just a bunch of people in the slammer left for you to call "political prisoners locked in a gulag", it's pretty much standard issue to try and backpedal instead of taking the L, especially when you're not locked up. The fact that no real changes happened and Trump wasn't magically reinstated and all the Democrat big guns weren't arrested means the whole thing has a lot of people licking their wounds and trying to rewrite the narrative.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

On Serious Business
kiwifarms.net
Trump: Vaxxed and got the boost
Ben: alternative faxxed and no longer seduced
View attachment 2823553

This is a truly historic day for us Garrisonfags. I think this is the first time he's EVER criticized Trump in one of his comics

The description on his website is also worth a read. He legit sounds like he's having a mental breakdown. How could the God Emperor do this :(

JUMP OFF THE VACCINE BANDWAGON​

President Trump and Bill O’Reilly have been on a speaking tour. Both talked about being fully vaccinated and boosted. Trump was booed and he seemed surprised. I’m surprised that he was surprised. Has he grown out of touch with the people who helped elect him?

Trump has bragged about rushing out the Covid vaccines by means of his “Operation Warp Speed.” As it turned out, the vaccines aren’t even vaccines—they are experimental gene therapy drugs and not adequately tested. Not by a long shot. They repeatedly failed during animal testing, but somehow they were still rushed to market. Trump wanted to save people. He wanted to be a beaming hero.

Normally such drugs are tested for at least ten years before they are injected into humans, but Big Pharma wanted to take advantage of a drummed-up crisis in order to quickly rake in endless billions of dollars from the taxpayers. The pokes were promoted as ‘safe and effective,’ but now we know they are both dangerous and ineffective.

Thousands have died from the Covid jabs and millions have experienced adverse reactions. Big Pharma owns most of our politicians and our media. The latter won’t do real journalism because they don’t want to risk losing advertising money. It’s not about health or even science. It is about profit, control, tracking, and power.

Trump thinks he helped save millions of lives, but it’s more likely that he has had a hand in harming millions by means of the clot shots. We don’t know how many more will die in the future due to the Covid injections. The virus variations and boosters will be endless. I predicted the shots and the mask wearing will never end as long as people continue to put up with the scam. Before his regime stole the election, Biden said he would unite Americans. Instead he has divided us—the vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated. Sleepy Joe treats the latter like lepers from ancient times. I can’t think of another political cartoonist who has done more to support Trump than I have. The vast majority of my Trump work has portrayed him in a positive light. I remained a Trump supporter even after I was disinvited to Trump’s Social Media Summit. His staff believed the blatant lie that I drew anti-Semitic cartoons and that was that. I have never penned a racist or anti-Semitic cartoon, but I was humiliated in the mainstream media anyway.

Based Boomer.jpg

Regardless, I tried to rise above it. Trump believed in ‘America First’ and that remains important to me. Trump wanted to repair decades of damaged that was done to our country by the likes of Clinton, the Bushes, and Obama. Trump wasn’t a puppet of the globalist tyrants. So I continued to support him even though I was angry that he failed to pardon Julian Assange. He failed to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan. He failed to drain the Deep State Swamp, but at least he made people realize that it existed. Trump’s accomplishments were myriad and impressive—especially considering the constant hostility he faced from the Democrats, the Deep State, and the anti-Trump propaganda media.

All that said, Trump is dead wrong about the vaccines. Yeah, I know he claims they should be voluntary, but that’s not enough. He should be denouncing those who are calling for mandatory vaccination. People should not have to choose between dangerous injections and a job. He should denounce vaccine passports and the slave masks. The push to get children vaccinated is completely disgusting. They are nearly immune from Covid and the clot shots could greatly harm the development of their immune systems—yet Trump says nothing. People are getting harmed, but corrupt Big Pharma needs billions of dollars more, so their deadly clot shots continue to be pushed. Even on Fox News. Even by Trump.

We need to figure out how to get Trump off the Vaccine Bandwagon. Why has he aligned himself with monsters such as Gates, Fauci, and Biden? Right now he’s hearing boos from crowds when he talks about how safe and effective ‘his’ vaccines are. Many in his crowds know they are unsafe and obviously ineffective. I urge those crowds to boo louder no matter who is telling them to get vaccinated.

— Ben Garrison

PS (By Tina)
I think if Trump came out and said “Don’t get the shot it’s dangerous and untested” there would be a firestorm in the media and he would be the face of the “anti-vax” movement- I think it is all optics and I do not think he is being honest when he said he is vaxed and boosted. Think about what would happen, remember Trump was questioning vaccines before he was President. He does say it should not be mandatory and that it is your choice and that is the way it should be.

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net
Building gallows and shouting about it: Not violence, definition of peaceful protest
2 cops died in a random helicopter crash and 1 died of fat natural causes in his own bed: Not violence
1 woman shot in neck for trespass: Violence, only it's police violence and a questionable shoot at that
Some people fell while climbing structures: Not violence

There was some give n' take with the cops at different points in the event, but nothing unusual for a big protest that devolves into crowd control. Ever seen any videos of big protests where the cops wade in to clear it, or kettle the protesters? Scuffles happen in close conflict, no one was throwing bricks or shooting off fireworks at the cops. People who were there have said that after the group had been let into the building and the police escalated, the protesters outside actively policed each other until things fizzled out.

Basically you're soft and gay, and are repeating corny media hype without knowing what actually happened - or you're being dishonest. I agree that the police shouldn't have gun violence'd that woman, that was an unnecessary and unusual escalation of force that you don't normally see even at violent protests.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

On Serious Business
kiwifarms.net
Building gallows and shouting about it: Not violence, definition of peaceful protest
2 cops died in a random helicopter crash and 1 died of fat natural causes in his own bed: Not violence
1 woman shot in neck for trespass: Violence, only it's police violence and a questionable shoot at that
Some people fell while climbing structures: Not violence

There was some give n' take with the cops at different points in the event, but nothing unusual for a big protest that devolves into crowd control. Ever seen any videos of big protests where the cops wade in to clear it, or kettle the protesters? Scuffles happen in close conflict, no one was throwing bricks or shooting off fireworks at the cops. People who were there have said that after the group had been let into the building and the police escalated, the protesters outside actively policed each other until things fizzled out.

Basically you're soft and gay, and are repeating corny media hype without knowing what actually happened - or you're being dishonest. I agree that the police shouldn't have gun violence'd that woman, that was an unnecessary and unusual escalation of force that you don't normally see even at violent protests.

Violence isn't just measured in deaths, genius. 100+ cops were injured during the event. They got beaten, trampled, pushed down stairs, etc. I remember reading about several that had suffered concussions and broken ribs.

And for the record, nobody was "let into" the building. That's literal Qtard propaganda and something I could easily see coming out of a Garrison comic. The authorities were severely understaffed and underequipped. The capitol police was a skeleton crew that had to pull a tactical retreat lest they get swamped by the great retard army.

Ironically I think Ashli Babbitt was the one death that was justified. She tried to break into a government building. She fucked around and found out.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Violence isn't just measured in deaths, genius. 100+ cops were injured during the event. They got beaten, trampled, pushed down stairs, etc. I remember reading about several that had suffered concussions and broken ribs.

And for the record, nobody was "let into" the building. That's literal Qtard propaganda and something I could easily see coming out of a Garrison comic. The authorities were severally understaffed and underequipped. The capitol police was a skeleton crew that had to pull a tactical retreat lest they get swamped by the great retard army.

Ironically I think Ashli Babbitt was the one death that was justified. She tried to break into a government building. She fucked around and found out.
Again, a lot of shit is being backpedaled because the right didn’t get the result they wanted and there’s a lot of revisionism to avoid dealing with the egg on their face. Could the feds have had some knowledge or men on the ground? Wouldn’t put it past them, but to saw “the whole thing was glowing” is a bit of a stretch, especially on the fallout where Trump got kicked off Twitter. While you could also go after the government for certain things (like withholding certain things alleged by right wing pundits or the treatment of those detained in relation to 1/6), both sides going off like this is some grand attempt at a coup, the Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Kennedy Assasination, or the Storming of the Bastille are pretty stupid