Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
He's the "pick up artist" who runs (or ran?) ReturnofKings.com

He also suggested that you should illegally record every sexual encounter you have so you can't get nailed for rape (as you'll have evidence that it was consensual).
I'm like 98% sure he also has said that, basically, it's impossible to actually rape women.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roosh also thinks that the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooter and the MAGAbomber were DNC false flags, admitted to essentially living in his mom's basement, can't decide whether he's a Christian an Atheist or a Muslim, found Jesus after doing shrooms, and recently tried to repeat the events of 2015 when fan meet-ups for his sites were protested by feminists but no protesters showed up this time because nobody cares.

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Why did he draw Bezos with Lady Liberty's torch, which lights the way to Freedom, as the tool of book turnings?
A corruption of liberty, where the corporations have taken what the state was meant to protect? ?
Clowns don’t burn books. A month ago he would’ve gone the obvious route and put Bezos in a nazi uniform, but honkler is a hot topic and he had to boomer it up.
Bezos sounds like Bozo.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net

Tina Braun latest piece of art.
Also, notice a subtle detail besides the Candace label, how many waves the broom movement has on each side.
This is probably Tina's best artwork. Though, she's sharing a very partisan interpretation. All that happened was that Lieu called Owens out for her poorly construed argument about Hitler's nationalism and she fired back by saying he took it out of context.

I believe Owens was trying to make a valid point when she talked about Hitler's nationalism vs. globalism, but she couldn't find the words to edify. I can guarantee she wasn't trying to say, "Nah, Hitler was a pretty great guy, just like Trump."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino