Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost want to send Ben my Hospital bill for this cringe.

This might sum Ben up perfectly an out of touch boomer with a strange jack boot fetish incorrectly using memes.

Remember how many times he told us he was all about freedom, now he's glorifying book burnings. Well, we now know he never was gay for Ron Paul, but just Trump, and The Donald has never suggested anything about destruction of books/information. So to kinda throw his stupid fetish into it is an insult to the guy he senpai's so hard.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I almost want to send Ben my Hospital bill for this cringe.

This might sum Ben up perfectly an out of touch boomer with a strange jack boot fetish incorrectly using memes.

Remember how many times he told us he was all about freedom, now he's glorifying book burnings. Well, we now know he never was gay for Ron Paul, but just Trump, and The Donald has never suggested anything about destruction of books/information. So to kinda throw his stupid fetish into it is an insult to the guy he senpai's so hard.
That was an edit of Ben's Jeff Bezo's cartoon though.