Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I... actually like that one; it's hilarious and no stupid labels. The touching fingers is nice. I think it evokes God touching Adam's finger, as if Pelosi brought AOC to life-- kind of interesting. Maybe I am reading too much into it, although I do think Ben is pretty clever sometimes.

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
I... actually like that one; it's hilarious and no stupid labels. The touching fingers is nice. I think it evokes God touching Adam's finger, as if Pelosi brought AOC to life-- kind of interesting. Maybe I am reading too much into it, although I do think Ben is pretty clever sometimes.
He should stick to drawing monster girls imo

DISREGARD THIS POST I SUCK COCK - vw

Last edited by a moderator:

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
Trump's nose looks rather...pointy...and he is a billionaire.

Could this mean that the evil Drumpf is a

View attachment 846810
He has a shit ton of Jewish relatives and his policies are extremely pro-Israel. He's not a hook-nose himself (well, probably not), but he's from a family that really likes to dip into the hummus vat. I know that unironic /pol/tards are usually borderline schizos but I have yet to see any of them reconcile their hatred of God's Chosen People with their ebin meme emperor's status as a good shegetz.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
He has a shit ton of Jewish relatives and his policies are extremely pro-Israel. He's not a hook-nose himself (well, probably not), but he's from a family that really likes to dip into the hummus vat. I know that unironic /pol/tards are usually borderline schizos but I have yet to see any of them reconcile their hatred of God's Chosen People with their ebin meme emperor's status as a good shegetz.
You only really see the true naziboos on the tiny niche chans. 4ch and 8ch were astroturfed so hard in 2015-16 I doubt there are any left on them.

pawgchamp

genious to some, reatard to most
kiwifarms.net
ben is an aesthetic genius, an exceptional individual savant if you will. in the soviet union he would have been promoted to visual propaganda director in no time.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
You only really see the true naziboos on the tiny niche chans. 4ch and 8ch were astroturfed so hard in 2015-16 I doubt there are any left on them.
Nah, every board on 8ch (with a few exceptions, such as /left(y)pol/, /cow/, and /kc/) is full of NEETsocs. Their crab mentality is absolutely disgusting, they try to goad everyone else into doing nothing with their lives because muh nigs n kikes.

Reactions: A Proud Black Woman

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino