Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
Now this is what an archetypal Zyklon Ben cartoon looks like.

View attachment 895680
I love how Ben always draws Trump as "FIGHTING DA DEEP STATE!!1" when Trump has done... well, absolutely fuck all to address the "deep state" (if it can even be addressed: trying to rip the bureaucracy out of government without society collapsing is like curing heart failure by excising the heart). He chanted "drain the swamp" at rallies and then went and used "the swamp" to stack his cabinet (only to sack them when they tell him something he doesn't like, which isn't exactly new ground in presidential management).
EDIT: I'm sorry that feelings are hurt when I criticize the sitting President for not keeping to his campaign promises.

Last edited:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I love how Ben always draws Trump as "FIGHTING DA DEEP STATE!!1" when Trump has done... well, absolutely fuck all to address the "deep state" (if it can even be addressed: trying to rip the bureaucracy out of government without society collapsing is like curing heart failure by excising the heart). He chanted "drain the swamp" at rallies and then went and used "the swamp" to stack his cabinet (only to sack them when they tell him something he doesn't like, which isn't exactly new ground in presidential management).
The extra irony in this is that Trump threw Zyklon Ben under the bus to appease the deep state who demanded that he be disinvited because of 4chan edits to his cartoons. Ben responds by sticking to the script like the sad boomercon fuck that he is.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

Speechless
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Ben putting the anti-free speech Trump circlejerk as a represenation of the good America. Remember that r/the_donald bans people for simply not liking Trump and brushes off all Trump critics as "libtards" or "concern trolls"
I've shared this personal anecdote before, but all I posted was "Donald Trump is a bad president" on r/TheDonald, nothing else, no context, and they fucking banned me just based on one simple post because there's a rule where you can't say things against him at all, no matter how vague.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only Ben would stick to traditional libertarian talking points.
And his Epstein comic was weird and underwhelming. I'm sure there could be something interesting to draw.

• Agree
Reactions: Y2K Baby and Zhoban