Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A fucking plus. This has to be Ben's magnum opus. Just too much going on here for me to digest. Is that a koala? What the fuck?
I think there were reports of koala meat for sale in the early "holy shit they eat this stuff" reporting

Skeletor

Premeditated Worder
kiwifarms.net
It blows my mind that Ben "sic the Waffen SS on every one of Trump's Chosen People and Jewess" Garrison used to be a degenerate Ron Paul libertarian.
Now he finally understands the utility of a strong, authoritarian state and a nationalistic leader. Praise Kek, RaHoWa!
That’s because the Libertarian Party has always been a thinly-veiled Neo-Confederate vehicle.

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
Without getting too off topic, its weird how that happens. Like Curtis Yarvin and HHH. Libertarians going full fash, like those anti-drug anti-homo pastors who get caught in a limo sniffing cocaine off a black tranny hooker's balls.
I said this before on another thread, but I don't think the so-called libertarian to alt right pipeline would be nearly as much of a thing if major media corporations hadn't mostly gotten on the same page of suppressing and smearing even relatively moderate unorthodox right wing views while allowing radical left wing shit like Antifa and blatant tankie apologism to go unchecked.

This caused an ideological crisis among lolbertarians where their most damaging political enemies are the corporations that lolbertarians are supposed to be all about empowering. Your movement can't function properly when you keep bending over for the powers that want to destroy you. So many shifted over to other right wing ideologies. The more fash adjacent stuff got most of the attention from the media (of course, they LOVE running Nazi stories) but a ton also became ancaps or more moderate Trump supporters who want some regulation.

A solid comic.
View attachment 1127310
So how do we also get this trash.
View attachment 1127311
Yeah, the groundhog day comic is genuinely good. Shows off his art skills and captures how most people feel about Hillary.

The second one doesn't have quite enough labels. Who's that blond Adonis? Which one is Schiff and which is the fan? I need these questions answered before I can understand it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I said this before on another thread, but I don't think the so-called libertarian to alt right pipeline would be nearly as much of a thing if major media corporations hadn't mostly gotten on the same page of suppressing and smearing even relatively moderate unorthodox right wing views while allowing radical left wing shit like Antifa and blatant tankie apologism to go unchecked.
I admit I found this funnier when it was just a few sporadic occurrences than now when it appears the entirety of the corporate world is globohomo.

• Agree
Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

Benuit

kiwifarms.net
The fan comic is genuinely terrible. He wanted to make a "shit hits the fan" pun but was completely unable to come up with anything clever for the fan. It's just fucking made out of gold, has Trump's face on it, and says MAGA. On a sidenote, having a solid gold fan thrown at you would probably cave your skull in.

Reactions: Trombonista

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We got the coin toss fiasco, the shady app that is literally called "Shadow", the fact that said app has connections with Buttplug, an entire day of delay for showing the caucus's results and so on. But Ben, in his infinite creativity, decided to draw a cartoon about two old guys...fishing?

Reactions: An Ghost