Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two Tinas and a Ben this week. The Charmin cartoon is clever, but the invisible enemy one is a hot mess- they all look like they're melting.
big_government_tyranny2.jpg charmin_toon-scaled.jpg
Does he seriously believe the "chemtrail" conspiracy theory? GMO food, next time buy organic. Fluoride is in toothpaste to whiten teeth, too much of it would have side effects. This dude is trying to scare people LIKE the MSM, now is not the time for hysteria.

The Charmin bears look cute, I'm not going to lie.

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net

Return of the Freaker

You used to call me on my freak phone
kiwifarms.net
Does he seriously believe the "chemtrail" conspiracy theory? GMO food, next time buy organic. Fluoride is in toothpaste to whiten teeth, too much of it would have side effects. This dude is trying to scare people LIKE the MSM, now is not the time for hysteria.

The fluoride one is about water fluoridation. That's been a go-to conspiracy since the 50s

Last edited:

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
The fluoride one is about water flouridation. That's been a go-to conspiracy since the 50s
How can you sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
"Endless war" Okay, with ya there.
"IRS" Uh huh, they're a mess.
"Patriot Act" Yeah, big overreaction.
"Lock Down" Er...
"Mandatory (vaccines)" ...wait...
"5G" ...no, really...
"Fluoride" ...srsly, wtf...
"Chemtrails" ...SEEK HELP, BEN
The freaking out about 5G and Chemtrails reminds me of old school anti-technology hysteria like people who thought lightning rods would cause earthquakes or steam engine trains whooshing by would kill fields of plants.

The Last Stand

O great auditor of the forums...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The freaking out about 5G and Chemtrails reminds me of old school anti-technology hysteria like people who thought lightning rods would cause earthquakes or steam engine trains whooshing by would kill fields of plants.
The anti Semitic, conservative baby boomer is against advancing technology. Color me surprised.

Rice Is Ready

*MMMMUUAH
kiwifarms.net

Fluoride is in water to make you dumb. That's why every other country than America stopped putting it in their water. In America we have "baby water" with extra fluoride in it then we give kids fluoride tablets next thing you know we have a whole population of mouth breathers. Also our own government and NASA had admitted to open air testing. If you think the United States government is above testing dangerous chemicals on its population you've probably had too much fluoride.

Last edited:

Trombonista

Help! Raccoons took my penis!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fluoride is in water to make you dumb. That's why every other country than America stopped putting it in their water. In America we have "baby water" with extra fluoride in it then we give kids fluoride tablets next thing you know we have a whole population of mouth breathers. Also our own government and NASA had admitted to open air testing. If you think the United States government is above testing dangerous chemicals on its population you've probably had too much fluoride.

Many countries now put fluoride in table salt.