Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Rice Is Ready

*MMMMUUAH
kiwifarms.net
I know right... why even brush teeth?
Drinking fluoride has no effect on your teeth bud. I have no problem with fluoride in toothpaste because most people spit it out afterwards. You sound like a swallower.

You aren't trying to argue anything, and it is apparent.
You're the one that came in here with no point just autistic shit flinging "hurrr ur exceptional"

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net

Funny how he's shilling for McConnell of all people. Never mind that it was a bipartisanship bill up until Pelosi vetoed it.

But I get the message.
I'll admit, the Pelosi ostrich with its head up its ass made me chuckle.

The freaking out about 5G and Chemtrails reminds me of old school anti-technology hysteria like people who thought lightning rods would cause earthquakes or steam engine trains whooshing by would kill fields of plants.
They also thought that the OG moving pictures would cause people to get detached retinas.

Last edited:

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Makes me wonder what if Ben actually does get corona. While I do hope he survives in the chance he may catch it, it makes me wonder what will his reaction be; what exactly he'll even do?

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy theorys galore
View attachment 1214343
"Bill Gates caused Coronavirus to make everyone get vaccinated because vaccines cause the 'tism" is maybe the spergiest theory I've yet heard for the Rona.

Wait, second spergiest. First spergiest would be Teddy Spaghetti's early theory that this was all a ruse so Q could round up the deep state pedos.

The Pink Panther

Why Can't Man Be More Like Animals?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ben's comics are superior to that of Tina's because Ben actually has points to make even if he sucks Tramp's dick sometimes. Tina makes commentary on the unnecessary stuff. Of course, the 'rona is dangerous, but it is also concerning how quickly states are becoming authoritarian about the thing...and how even if you don't have it and you're scared that you do, apparently it counts as a case.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Ben's comics are superior to that of Tina's because Ben actually has points to make even if he sucks Tramp's dick sometimes. Tina makes commentary on the unnecessary stuff. Of course, the 'rona is dangerous, but it is also concerning how quickly states are becoming authoritarian about the thing...and how even if you don't have it and you're scared that you do, apparently it counts as a case.
Citation needed.

• Agree
Reactions: Trombonista