Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
He does know that shutdowns during pandemics are common, right? To protect all of society? Or do people like him hate society enough to do whatever they want, consequences be damned?
I agree, gardening was how the Spanish flu killed so many people in the first place.
The overreach is the egregious part not the sensible things like masks and social distancing, hence why he's complaining about the overreach.

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
He does know that shutdowns during pandemics are common, right? To protect all of society? Or do people like him hate society enough to do whatever they want, consequences be damned?
Some critics have been taking a borderline social-Darwinist line on the pandemic when it comes to reopening, basically saying "if all the old people die, they should die and stop contributing to the surplus population".

I agree, gardening was how the Spanish flu killed so many people in the first place.
The overreach is the egregious part not the sensible things like masks and social distancing, hence why he's complaining about the overreach.
Closing national/state beaches and developing a vaccine are not "overreach".

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The gardening ban, I agree. That was bullshit.

Beaches are closed to encourage social distancing. A bunch of college students went to the beach in spite of these warnings as it was developing and got Corona.

Metropolitan cities need to be restricted for the time being because they have a dense population. Therefore, a higher chance to spread.

And the billionaire part? So we shouldn't conduct scientific research to finding a vaccine to stop this? I swear, THIS IS THE REASON why anti vaxxers are dangerous to society.

You want to just open everything up like nothing has happened, increase the risk of people getting sick, but NOT have a vaccine to cure it?

Ben, just ...

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss libertarian Ben who cared more about our Constitution. Honestly I think more political comics should feature the Constitution and especially the Bill of Rights. The more Americans that understand their legal rights and freedoms, the better.

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1306457

Dont miss the "pedophilia and satanism" or 666 on the windmill. Also no clue who is in the window so your guess is as good as mine.
View attachment 1306458

Literal madness. If his followers had a braincell this would be a great way to alienate them.
View attachment 1306459
The last two are some busy political cartoons. I am amazed by boomers ability to be optimistic for their "team". My guess for the window is Soros just because that seems to be the go to.