Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

An Ghost

Bhost Goner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nigga labeled the two panels for the fans who cant see causality. Second alien reference in a comic for those keeping score at home.
mask_virus_cartoon-1024x748.jpg

This one i actually dont know whats happening. Trumps other pin is also a skull for some reason??? The crustiness is also very strange.
obama_shadow-tina_toon-1024x777.jpg

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nigga labeled the two panels for the fans who cant see causality. Second alien reference in a comic for those keeping score at home.
View attachment 1325638

This one i actually dont know whats happening. Trumps other pin is also a skull for some reason??? The crustiness is also very strange.
View attachment 1325637

The fuck is this? The Garrison cartoon is unadulterated lunacy and the Tina Toon one is actually coherent?

Tokoeka

Olympic gold medalist in mental gymnastics
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1325638

Should we be making bets on when Ben is going to snap and go on a anti-government, anti-globalism killing spree? I feel like with every schizophrenic comic he gets closer and closer.

Not even Ben "aint to soon to kill the coons" Garrison is defending cops
View attachment 1337594

Even if Ben is /pol/'s favourite cartoonist and has some, interesting, ways to draw Obama, it still makes sense that he would oppose the abuse and murder of at citizen by police since his entire persona is hating the government. Props for that i guess.

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1349155

Blowhard Plorpf looks like he's constipated and/or going to coom.
"Authoritarian illegal asset seizure is based when it's Trump doing it!"
And once again Ben sells out his libertarian roots to suck Trump's cock.

The funny thing about that last one is that is exactly what Trump is NOT doing.
I have no doubt it's part of the Q alternate-reality where the coof is just a cover up for arresting all the pedo Satanists and rich liberals (although that's saying the same thing twice to them).

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This whole pandemic and wingnuts like Zyklon made me realize just how stupid it is to just blame the government and/or media for all your inconveniences and/or your inability to get the full story. Granted both do pretty shady shit sometimes, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t hold any responsibility for or be mindful about how you’re reacting to all these stories, and just blindly assume they lie about everything.

Last edited: