Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Well this happened.
Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 7.46.23 PM.png

What a fucking time to be alive.

An Ghost

Bhost Goner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Garbage beyond-the-pale kids

Insanity_in_Seattle-1-1024x776.jpg

I like his blurb for this one. Its very oddly specific
City Halls need to stop using the police force as revenue collectors. A $100 ticket for not waiting a full three seconds before turning right on red is absurd. Don’t they know how much that hurts the poor? A speeding ticket should be $20, not $200. Do away with the ridiculous war on drugs altogether and our prisons would be far less crowded. Have the police fight real crime, not mark time shaking down citizens.
I mention it to shoe horn in an autobiographical Kelly
FleecedOnEarth.jpg

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Garbage beyond-the-pale kids

View attachment 1376557

I like his blurb for this one. Its very oddly specific

I mention it to shoe horn in an autobiographical Kelly
View attachment 1376565

The Kelly comic is probably a knock on Bruce Tinsley (Mallard Fillmore), who after being arrested twice in one year for DWI and losing his cases, posted a series of butthurt cartoons attacking the judge.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
City Halls need to stop using the police force as revenue collectors. A $100 ticket for not waiting a full three seconds before turning right on red is absurd. Don’t they know how much that hurts the poor? A speeding ticket should be $20, not $200. Do away with the ridiculous war on drugs altogether and our prisons would be far less crowded. Have the police fight real crime, not mark time shaking down citizens.

I genuinely agree with this take and wish the actual comic did anything to express this opinion

The Last Stand

The earth is flat.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Corporations ok tho
View attachment 1384427

He reposted a 3 year old comic claiming his vague angst is prophecy
View attachment 1384426
Is Ben actually okay with criminals looting local businesses because THE 1% does it too? That's what I'm getting at.

Love how he mentioned "gone is free speech" but criticizes Kapernick's kneeling stance. He can't have it both ways.

Well this happened.
View attachment 1369350

What a fucking time to be alive.
Ice Cube has embraced the Q.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
Is Ben actually okay with criminals looting local businesses because THE 1% does it too? That's what I'm getting at.
No judging by how Wall Street, the Capitol Building, and the Freemason Pyramid are drawn with shifty angry eyes and pointed shark teeth Ben is saying they're the ones who are really robbing and destroying America. The protesters and rioters are small fry compared to the elite powers that be.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I think it's more that some looters burning down some Target or some Korean liquor store have zero actual effect on you if you aren't living there. Shit the government and Wall Street do affects everyone on a daily basis.

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
Love how he mentioned "gone is free speech" but criticizes Kapernick's kneeling stance. He can't have it both ways.
Mocking Kapernick's protest isn't violating his free speech.

I'm surprised he went with such a small eye on the pyramid, that seems like symbolism he would love to include.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine thinking that a guy who lives in a Manhattan penthouse and who literally won't shut up about the Dow Jones is here to save the little guy from Wall Street and the bankers.
Having fallen in love with Donald Trump (I don't know how else to describe it), he seems to think his old pre-Trump point of view is Trump's (despite the obvious contradictions).

See also the cartoon in this post:
Blowhard Plorpf looks like he's constipated and/or going to coom.