Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
So why is mr anti-big goverment slavering on Trumps cock? He hasnt really done anything to indicate he's the Great libertarian hope.

Also why is he upset at BLM? Heavy handed policing due to instituional corruption is bassically application of what he says he hates. God forbid someone take his guns or ban his twitter but getting chocked out by a copper during a routine arrest is kosher?

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
Trump is not infallible.

No shit.

Bolton should've never gotten the job in the first place

It's not as simple as that. Trump doesn't just get to pick who he wants. Sure he technically can, but in reality only some people are allowed to have these jobs. And when you try to appoint someone to a senior position and that person is not allowed to have that job then you get what happened to Michael Flynn.

Similarly, Paul Manafort helped Trump consolidate the Republican nomination at that convention and then Robert Mueller ruined his life. As for how Trump himself survives in an establishment that clearly never wanted him to be President and has used up a lot of political credibility in trying to stop him getting the job and then trying to remove him from it by any means necessary including most recently mass vandalism and violence in all of our big cities, that's probably an exercise for the reader.

I agree that John "I am truly humbled to receive [the Zionist Organisation of America]’s Dr. Miriam and Sheldon Adelson Award for Defense of Israel" Bolton is scum. But a lot of the worst Trump appointments seem to cause good things to happen. Bolton's foreign policy position is basically "we need more American troops in the Middle East to help Israel expand in to Palestinian land more securely" but he's such an obnoxious goon and unwanted relic of the Bush era that everyone thought had been left behind that he did more harm than good to his cause. Supposedly, when Trump tapped him for the job, he told him to shave his moustache off which shows the level of respect he had for the guy. Same deal with Alexander "he belongs to intelligence" Acosta. The guy who collaborated to give Epstein that sweetheart deal was Secretary of Labor and then the vector of attack on Trump there was Trump's connection to Jeffrey Epstein - which suddenly made millions more people aware of the networks that Epstein is a part of and then suddenly a lot of anti-Trump people started looking in to a certain debunked conspiracy theory for the first time. All this extra exposure on Epstein led to him getting whacked. And most of our senior politicians have basically refused to even mention these networks, let alone demanded attempts to break them up - this has got a lot of people curious about why not. Another good thing.

Now maybe blopbald bumpf thought Bolton was awesome and made a tard move and oh no Americans are now even more against Middle East intervention than they were before and Greater Israel has to go on the backburner for a bit and we can't go to war with Iran now. And maybe glogbad dupp thought Acosta was a great guy and didn't even know about the Epstein thing and oh no I've been exposed now I need to fire him and hope everyone forgets about it. But I think there's a bit more going on than that.

Last edited:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's not as simple as that. Trump doesn't just get to pick who he wants. Sure he technically can, but in reality only some people are allowed to have these jobs. And when you try to appoint someone to a senior position and that person is not allowed to have that job then you get what happened to Michael Flynn.

I honestly think he put Bolton there literally just to fuck with him and humiliate him. He never had any intention of doing anything Bolton was slavering to do. Among Trump's few good traits is that he not a globalist generally and absolutely not a neocon, the absolute most cancerous wing of the Republican Party.

Return of the Freaker

【FOREVER FORNEVER】
kiwifarms.net
I honestly think he put Bolton there literally just to fuck with him and humiliate him. He never had any intention of doing anything Bolton was slavering to do. Among Trump's few good traits is that he not a globalist generally and absolutely not a neocon, the absolute most cancerous wing of the Republican Party.
I mean that's not unreasonable, even for people he didn't end up hiring
images (16).jpeg

Amya Spedonym

5G Virus Maintenance Tech
kiwifarms.net
Bolton was a safe pick for his particular gig.

Selecting him placated GOP party insiders and, as we're being reminded over and over right now, even Democrat doves acknowledge Bolton's foreign policy chops, even if they disagree on what to do with that knowledge.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Bolton was a safe pick for his particular gig.

Selecting him placated GOP party insiders and, as we're being reminded over and over right now, even Democrat doves acknowledge Bolton's foreign policy chops, even if they disagree on what to do with that knowledge.

I think he is an idiot and a lunatic, and it is laughable that he is now being embraced by some on the left for no reason other than that he is Orange Man Badding because he personally got ass fucked by the guy.

Amya Spedonym

5G Virus Maintenance Tech
kiwifarms.net
I think he is an idiot and a lunatic, and it is laughable that he is now being embraced by some on the left for no reason other than that he is Orange Man Badding because he personally got ass fucked by the guy.

Just because he knows a lot about foreign policy doesn't mean his opinions on what to do with that knowledge aren't nutty.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just because he knows a lot about foreign policy doesn't mean his opinions on what to do with that knowledge aren't nutty.

He's pretty low on the IQ scale of even neocons. As crazed neocon war hawks go, both Wolfowitz and Perle are smarter. He's a crude puppet of a man, a half-wit whose loyalties are more to Israel than the United States despite being as goy as you can get.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also why is he upset at BLM? Heavy handed policing due to instituional corruption is bassically application of what he says he hates. God forbid someone take his guns or ban his twitter but getting chocked out by a copper during a routine arrest is kosher?

Because they're retarded and literally want to get rid of police. TBF, Garrison sucks at getting his points across, despite labeling everything like an autist.

• Agree
Reactions: The Last Stand

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
I think it begins with Trump being the Anti-Hillary.

Definitely.

There's also a dash of leader worship. The history Ayn Rand's inner circle shows that even rugged individualists are not immune.

Ayn Rand is key to the whole thing. Her inner circle included future Federal Reserve boss Alan "I can't be sure [that I exist]" Greenspan so that should really inform people of how sincere she was as a woman of the people with a helpful prescription for all the goys. Nevertheless, your traditional American lolbertarian was usually a white guy from a comfortably middle class family or at least a mostly homogeneous white community that hadn't really been exposed to the problems of a society that is divided when times are hard. As far as I could tell, a lot of them adopted Rand because they started from the sensible position of "I don't like my government spending so much on gibs which I don't get and disproportionately go to minorities who cause a lot of crime and don't even like us", but if that becomes "I don't give a fuck about anyone else at all" as Randian brainlettery openly encourages, then you can support your first position and not lose your job for being a racist. But the problem is that that while "rugged individualism" can be a virtue and was an essential factor in how America was settled and built up in the first place, it is an inadequate political response to the problems of the modern technological world of international supply chains and working from home as communities across the West have been damaged and in some cases ruined by downsizing, immigration and narcotics.

Ben was a lolbert and also a kosher conspiracy theorist - which is why /pol/ so effortlessly created his "originals" by basically just switching the all seeing eye occult symbol for a happy merchant. But a lot of these lolberts like Ben (and including a few I know in real life) have quietly accepted that the dogmatic libertarian line isn't going to win elections ever and have moved towards seeing themselves as part of the Trump coalition. This is growth and it's a good thing to go from being part of a small circle-jerk where you and your friends are so right and so clever and everyone else is just really stupid to instead trying to be part of a faction within a force and just accepting that you have differences with some people but they are still more on your side than working against you. Openly a propagandist, the best way for Ben to support his team is to cheer on Trump against his enemies who are more of a threat to the guy and his way of life than Trump is. And also I'd say he has tapped in to some sweet, sweet boomerbux. Sure, you can try to nail him for having changed his mind on things, but people generally do that. It's a really divisive poison that has been injected in to our mainstream discourse that changing your mind and "being forced in to a U turn" is seen as some terrible disaster to be avoided at all costs by political leaders. We're all flawed, we all fuck up and we all guess things wrong from time to time. Trump is a very imperfect leader who inevitably under-delivered on his big promises, the wall isn't there and the swamp hasn't really been drained; he is having to horse trade with Sheldon Adelson and other shady big influencers in the establishment power structure and all but people who have been psy-opped by Qanon understand that. But it doesn't mean that Ben is somehow an idiot for continuing to support Trump; he's still better than the guys who have concluded that aggressive race-baiting is the best way to try to beat him later this year. And also Trump hasn't started any disastrous wars which alone makes him better than any American President for a good while.

Last edited:

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Openly a propagandist, the best way for Ben to support his team is to cheer on Trump against his enemies who are more of a threat to the guy and his way of life than Trump is. And also I'd say he has tapped in to some sweet, sweet boomerbux. Sure, you can try to nail him for having changed his mind on things, but people generally do that.

It doesn't strike me as phony. Ben really comes across like he desperately wants to take loads in the face from Trump at any cost. Maybe he's convinced himself of that for some other more pragmatic reason but he really does seem like a mindless worshipper at this point.

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't strike me as phony. Ben really comes across like he desperately wants to take loads in the face from Trump at any cost. Maybe he's convinced himself of that for some other more pragmatic reason but he really does seem like a mindless worshipper at this point.

I don't think it's phony either; Ben's views have moved on from standard issue lolbertarian to sincere Trump superfan who also seems to have gone a little Qanon-tier because the market for pro-Trump shit is booming, so to speak. There are lots of entrepreneurs in the US and the rest of the world selling shit like commemorative coins and Trump-themed T shirts and mugs with "build the wall" and "CNN is fake news" on it to American boomers. Ben's getting a slice of that action and I guess that the more hardcore pro-Trump he went, the more the Boomers demanded he take their money.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Ben's views have moved on from standard issue lolbertarian to sincere Trump superfan who also seems to have gone a little Qanon-tier because the market for pro-Trump shit is booming, so to speak.
There is a whole genre of fringe Trump fans, not completely in agreement with one another, but all believing that Trump is somehow secretly in agreement with their crazier points of view. Ben Garrison is one of those.

They think Trump is playing four dimensional Candyland. ;)