Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Chris Hemsworth.jpg

Why does everyone suddenly want to kill Chris Hemsworth?

An Ghost

Serial Wraith Pest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck did Ben get those tits from? I'm legitimately concerned for this man's mental health.
Is Pelosis pillow-sis more or less believable than other crack pot theories like 5g?
I don't understand what the dice are supposed to symbolize.
Snake eyes, double ones, are indicative of bad luck. Or maybe nipples. Either or.

Glad I couldn't help

Oh hai
kiwifarms.net
I love how Ben keeps inserting Hillary into his comics four years after she was last relevant. She's the Mary Lee Walsh of his DJTville.

There are a lot of boomercons who have defined themselves these last 25+ years by how much they hate Hillary. When she finally kicks the bucket due to health reasons, Zyklon Ben will probably keep including her in because it’s so engrained in his political views.
He is also following the leader here. Trump has been talking up Hillary and her emails for a few days now.

It's like using Schelfan Plan to fight the Battle of the Bulge.

Last edited: