Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

An Ghost

Serial Wraith Pest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling he's just phoning them in at this point.
Phoniest of the phoneys right here
free_speech_execution-1024x765.jpg

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

An Ghost

Serial Wraith Pest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
D-did he, did he use the japanese kanji for fire? on what's meant to be Winnie Pooh? he knows the japanese are allies right? and that they have probably the biggest hate boner for china in the world (maybe only rivaled by China's neighbors).​
I guess that would be too much to ask of him​
I actually thought the same thing and googled the kanji, its the same in chinese. Doesnt mean that use it as a synonym for "shoot" like we do. And Pooh is Xi Jinping obviously.

An Ghost

Serial Wraith Pest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Often Ben will sell the original on paper drawing but its not listed for this one. Not even our Ben"evolent Bastard" likes it.
god, it's always so obvious that ben draws these in one take without looking back. fuck's sake just look at xi's right hand, what the fuck is going on there
Dont miss the guns in the back, and their sinking smoke. And the negative space.

Henry Wyatt

I just wanna grill for gosh sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
didn't ben originally want Rand Paul? now all he does is be infatuated by trump lol.

i honestly don't think that is such a bad thing. i think people should be influenced to vote downballot more, but i guess its kind of an obligation for some people.
ben also made comics in the past criticizing websites like twitter and Facebook for not banning enough people and then changed to "kike slayer 1488 got banned this is censorship" hes just a grifter lol

Reactions: Ima Spedonym2

RyanSlamwheel

Blood type: Monster Zero Ultra
kiwifarms.net
Homestretch.jpg

Serious body horror right here. Is the mutant elephant exclusively a mouth-breather or does it have nostrils in the palm of that trunk-hand?