Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Grog

kiwifarms.net
What lifting program do I need to follow to achieve Ben's Trump mode? I'm afraid it may be impossible without frauding, and I don't mean an election.

Reactions: Trombonista

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I hope that Ben's cope period ushers a new renaissance for his artistic ability.
I doubt it. Now that his work has become partisan, he'll probably just keep producing cartoons attacking Biden and the Democrats, while portraying their Republican challengers in an overly flattering light (as he has done with Trump). That's what his target audience seems to want now.

His best work was his pre-2016 stuff, wherein he peddled lunatic fringe (albeit, mostly arcane) conspiracy theories, which were ripe for trolling in the form of edgy 4chan edits. I can't see him returning to those glory days, sadly.

NeoGAF Lurker

aka Niggo Mortensen
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. Now that his work has become partisan, he'll probably just keep producing cartoons attacking Biden and the Democrats, while portraying their Republican challengers in an overly flattering light (as he has done with Trump). That's what his target audience seems to want now.

His best work was his pre-2016 stuff, wherein he peddled lunatic fringe (albeit, mostly arcane) conspiracy theories, which were ripe for trolling in the form of edgy 4chan edits. I can't see him returning to those glory days, sadly.
Ben’s work will always be judged based on the ability to superimpose the happy merchant onto it.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
1604832130761.png

I'm actually disapointed, It's so basic.

An Ghost

Serial Wraith Pest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oof, the detail in this one is terrible and not up to Ben's usual standard. It looks like he angrily sketched this in five minutes and probably cracked his tablet by pressing the stylus into it so hard. This looks like something a born-again artist etches into their cell wall in a mental institution.
The man is grieving because Justice just died. Give him a break.
551.jpg

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

An Ghost

Serial Wraith Pest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being kind of a crackpot to naming the Jew are two galaxies apart for employability.
His regular paintings (which are very good) sell for $1k-5k. Plus his books and patreon alternative (i dont see that site up anywhere but theres recurring/single donation buttons on his website/paypal) Qanon boomer bux. Ben isnt going anywhere. Unfortunately.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
The 2020 presidential election may be the best thing that has ever happened to 'Ole Ben. He's obsessed with the notion that there are sweeping conspiracies - powers that look to thwart and usurp the pure and honest men like Trump and install corrupt despots at the behest of Obama. So, when there is an election in which Trump loses by over 5 million ballots and 58 electoral college votes he sees it as the culmination of the Blue Illuminati (Bluminati) putting their plans in motion that began when Christ died on the cross. The fact that the election was surprisingly clean, without a shred of evidence that there was fraud, only empowers Ben's perception that the conspiracy is in well-oiled and in play. Even Ben knew that his work had long since gone stale in 2016, so 2020 gives him material to keep his engine roaring for the next decade.