Cuphead - starring 30s visuals and 3 hours of jazz

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

TheClorax

Straight up Leaving the Farms...
kiwifarms.net
TBH I can't really get mad at FNAF because Scott Cawthon is basically one of the sweetest indie devs to ever exist.

The games are shit, but it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
He’s also one of the biggest trolls since Gabe Newel. Only Scott has self awareness.

Darwin Watterson

Holy fuck, the site looks like hot garbage now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got it on PC a week ago. My gaming skills have really decayed over time. I'm sure I could've breezed through this game in less than a day as a kid, but adult me hasn't even made it past the first world yet.

Admittedly the fact that I suck at it is mostly my own fault rather than the game's, but that still doesn't make it any less frustrating. I'm not gonna be a game journalist and say that the game sucks because the enemies don't commit suicide as soon as they see you, but I do think they could've eased up just a little in some of the early levels. Though, it's not on the same order as those "hard for the sake of being hard" games like Super Meat Boy or The Impossible Game. So that's something. Don't get me wrong, "frustrating" doesn't equate to "bad" in this sense. I guess it's just been so long since I've actually had to try at a video game. I'll "git gud" at it eventually.

I'll agree with everyone else in saying that the art and music are amazing. I think the visuals are honestly the best part of the game and if they ever made an actual Cuphead cartoon I'd love to watch it.

Reactions: Scratch This Nut

TrippinKahlua

I'm a Survivor, keep on Survivin'!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really want to play Cuphead, but Microsoft seems to hold the exclusive.

And after the horrid 360, I dunno if I trust Microsoft for gaming anymore.

Archeops

Telling troons to GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FOREST!
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino