• "I want this site taken down! I want this site taken down! I want this site taken down! I want this site taken down! And I want it taken down now!"

.Hack

Discussion in 'Games' started by StoneKnightMan, Jun 23, 2017.

1. As it started in the USA I saw the first couple of eps of the cartoon, played a bit of the game I think, but never really jumped in.
    Seemed pretty neat.

XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  2. Maybe if this one sells well, they'll do at least an HD remastered version of the original.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  3. I guess that was in the times when bandai namco still made good games... like 20 years ago. :'(

kiwifarms.net
  4. I thought these games were cool as fuck back in the day, even though the dungeons and overworld were pretty dull. I really liked being able to transfer all of your shit from game to game, since that was something you virtually never saw back then; I still have the first and third ones, although my kleptomaniac sister stole the memory card with all of my save data on it at some point.

The hacking minigame thing had a weeaboo girl at my school convinced that she was an elite hacker, even though she could hardly use Microsoft Office. :autism:

• DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Gentlemen. .Hack//GU Last Recode has been released today. get ready to enter the world after so long.

@Coster just wanted to inform you

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Way ahead of you my friend, I had it digitally preordered and watched the timer on my PS4 slowly count to 0 last night!

• Like Like x 1
    Coster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. CC2 were psychic, I swear to god. G.U. is in 2017 and volume 2 introduces Hiiragi, who is a male character with a male voice that dresses and acts like a woman and threatens people with violence if they don't respect his pronouns by calling him her.

Coster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm not much into animes, but .Hack is one of my favorites. I used to play the first 3 on playstation 2(which in turn got me into MMOs), but never got to play GU until I bought it on the playstation 4. What I like is that most of the characters have interesting backgrounds offline.
    I'm hoping that they release a remake of the first 3.
    I'm also hoping that they release an MMO of The World.

::edit:: Forgot to mention the killer soundtracks from .Hack itself.

Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer He's a chain smoking, alcoholic sociopath

kiwifarms.net
  9. I have only watched .Hack Signs, and only played a little bit of the second game. I quite liked the Signs especially the music as noted before, And I liked some of the characters like B.T, Bear and the blue haired chick I forget her name. Are the games any good I want to start playing them.

GreyGhost

GreyGhost Nobody Messes With Adam We.

kiwifarms.net
  10. The first games were in a set of 4. It's one if the reasons G.U. sold less.
    The games are mediocre RPGs with one-button combat but it's just enough so that it's not stale, plus the story carries it for the most part.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Coster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. That's right, my mistake.

Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer He's a chain smoking, alcoholic sociopath

kiwifarms.net