BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

Itterasshai

— mutton —
kiwifarms.net
This, and the major schism if ever one was to emerge is the identity vs class one. This is especially apparent from the Force the Vote momentum pushed for by Jimmy Dore. Instead of all coming together to lobby for the persumed goal of fighting for universal health care in America, you had the Vaush-types tone policing, or sperging about class reductionism. It's clear that some of them would really like to hold their progressive politicians accountable by demanding to see results, while the others would be content of their leaders hopped on their stream for platitudes and clicks.
I already see several leftist clusters on YouTube.

One is the big video-essayists, who can also be considered ‘the original BreadTube’: Contrapoints, Philosophy Tube, HBomberguy, and others along those lines. These channels are gargantuan and are watched by normies, and this is in part thanks to not being dedicated to shilling anti-capitalism so blatantly. Some of them might not even be anti-capitalist; I seem to recall Contrapoints saying she is not sold on it.

An adjacent group consists of smaller video essayists who usually do media critique. They are similar to the previous group in everything but audience size. Innuendo Studios, Jack Saint, and Maggie Mae Fish would be examples.

Another cluster is the debate bros: Destiny, Vaush, SDL, Xanderhal, Demon Mama, Dylan Burns, and the like. They are represented mainly on Twitch, and they range from anarchists to social democrats. These people tend to alienate everybody who is not a debate bro like them because their way of engaging is inherently hostile.

Yet another cluster I cannot pin down exactly. They are some combination of non-Anglos, theory nerds, and Marxist-Leninists: Hakim, Yugopnik, The Finnish Bolshevik, Luna Oi, NonCompete, BadEmpanada, Xexizy, and Anarchopac. This is the group that is most concerned with class issues.

There is also a smaller and disjointed kind of r/stupidpol medley: Caleb Maupin, Infrared, Peter Coffin. Barely anybody likes or watches them. It remains to be seen if this company grows either in members or in views.

Then there are the hyperwoke: EssenceOfThought, ALeviCalledBird, Lily Simpson, and I cannot recall any more. This is the group most concerned with trans and disability issues. I do not ever see them growing big or increasing in numbers because these people are zealots with negative charisma.

There are also two groups that do not interact much with the rest because they are not truly ‘of YouTube’: dirtbag leftist podcasters and the old radio hosts. Chapo Trap House, Cum Town, and Red Scare would be examples of the former; The Majority Report, The Jimmy Dore Show, and The David Pakman Show would be examples of the latter.

There are other people who are widely enjoyed online but are not themselves YouTubers™: Krystal Ball from Rising, Ben Burgis, Nathan J. Robinson, Richard Wolff, Zizek, and the like. Kyle Kulinski started on YouTube, but his content is more like that of radio hosts, and so I tend to also consider him as belonging to this group.

I thought ‘Krystal Ball’ was not her birth name, but it is. Incredible.

Have I covered everybody? Are there any more groups? I believe the leftist sphere of YouTube will continue to be differentiated among these lines. And these lines make sense to me, as they separate people peddling quite different content.

P. S. There are also some old-school channels I did not bother to bring up because nobody cares about them: Kristi Winters, Kevin Logan, Milo Stewart, Riley J. Dennis, and the like. There are also channels covering social issues with a leftie bent, like channels about African-American, women’s, or LGBTQ issues, but I would struggle to describe them as ‘the leftie YouTube’.

Last edited:

El Sátiro Sordo

kiwifarms.net
I doubt there will be one schism; I think there will be numerous splits. ‘The left’ is too fractured already for there to only be two camps. Furthermore, since YouTube leftists are explicitly pro-trans, there is little reason for trans lefties to segregate themselves.
It's not so much about being trans, but about how radically individualistic trans youtube is. Hardcore leftists, no matter how supporting of trans people, won't see with good eyes these synthetic tesselations of the working class. Trans members of the community will alienate themselves. They enjoy the sympathy of the left, but for them any gains in social justice starts and ends with how available treatments for their transitions are. Again: radical individualism and a solipsistic approach to politics.
In the end, no matter how class conscious trans youtube is; those who could be grouped there only want to talk about themselves and their experiences, transness being an excuse for that. When you behave in this manner your allies end up resenting you.

EDIT: I read your ssecond post, and I think you are right. There is a split, although they are not openly hostile with one-another (Hakim vs Vaush was as far as it got). :power level: Red Scare is one of my gilty pleasures.

Last edited:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
Stop commenting on stuff you have no idea about.

Q-Anon shit has never been popular within any alt-right communities and was openly mocked by almost every popular """alt-right""" figure. With some suggesting that the whole thing was orchestrated by Trump campaign to create popular zealous support, or something like that.

And if recent years have showed us anything, it's that people overall don't understand right-wing satire, treating everything as a secret plan to dominate the internet, not the opposite.

Besides that, 'alt-right' doesn't really exists, because it pretty much dissolved after Charlottesville.

People that were involved within those circles have started calling themselves 'Dissident Right' and have been mostly opposed to MAGA/Trump stuff (some though were larping on Twitter after elections, hoping that "Trump crosses the Rubikon"). DR is also currently dissolving, as people within it find crucial issues with each others worldviews (pagans vs christians, nazi larpers vs sane people etc.) with people focusing on IRL stuff, such as community organization.
Oh look a fag.

Itterasshai

— mutton —
kiwifarms.net
I must say, there are leftist channels that do not neatly fit in my abovementioned categorisation scheme. Off the top of my head: Thought Slime, Radical Reviewer, verilybitchie, Tom Nicholas, Unlearning Economics, Beau of the Fifth Column, Some More News, Mexie, and RE-EDUCATION. Most of these occupy a ‘should have had a rantsona’ box in my mind, I suppose.

Funnily enough, I looked at the Angie Speaks channel while writing my text wall, and she just posted a video on narcissism in the left. It is called How Validation Ruined Your Life: Narcissism and Social Justice and is fifty minutes long. I reckon some posters here may find it interesting. She talks about it from an anti-capitalist perspective, of course, but she hits on many of the points I saw frequently brought up on Kiwi Farms.

It's not so much about being trans, but about how radically individualistic trans youtube is. Hardcore leftists, no matter how supporting of trans people, won't see with good eyes these synthetic tesselations of the working class. Trans members of the community will alienate themselves. They enjoy the sympathy of the left, but for them any gains in social justice starts and ends with how available treatments for their transitions are. Again: radical individualism and a solipsistic approach to politics.
In the end, no matter how class conscious trans youtube is; those who could be grouped there only want to talk about themselves and their experiences, transness being an excuse for that. When you behave in this manner your allies end up resenting you.

EDIT: I read your ssecond post, and I think you are right. There is a split, although they are not openly hostile with one-another (Hakim vs Vaush was as far as it got). :power level: Red Scare is one of my gilty pleasures.
Trans youtubers tend to focus on themselves, that much is true, but that is less of a schism and more of them going away to play in their own sandpit. ‘Schism’ implies some kind of strong opposition, and I do not see it happening.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
More tweets from the bald cuck Leonardo Thomas
FB13896D-2034-43E8-A308-4608C5B995B9.jpeg
4A67B629-5884-46D5-91E6-28681F89FDA5.jpeg
51E23D48-FEF1-4DBF-85E2-CE4955F0149F.jpeg
8997C2C3-CEA3-4194-9D1C-61A0214A0C23.jpeg
200DA55C-4904-402F-9F94-57F6CC178B4E.jpeg
81245C4E-75B8-4D06-96DC-F9F08D42B2BC.jpeg
A7A02D09-0DD3-4E47-8419-2928CEAED172.jpeg
C5F819A1-0E4E-413D-83C4-44508314047E.jpeg
C0735FF3-F0AD-4E7D-8A2B-F0B624227D57.jpeg

Wakeem Hoch

Flamenco Alt
kiwifarms.net
I think Xanderhal's Youtube career could be coming to an end soon, he has lost 300 subs in the last couple weeks alone. Futhermore, he is now averging only a couple hundred viewers on his poltics stream, and when you contrast that with this time a year ago, he was getting a thousand viewers on average, his viewership has been diwndling over time.

He is most likley having money issues as well. I remeber him saying in the Lauren Southern debate stream that he had to ask Demon Mama for 50$ because he didnt have enough money for food due to only having 10$ in his bank account. Dont have the exact time stamp he said that, but it was early in the stream so it shouldnt be to hard to find.

The money problems must be really bad because in the last month he has made a 6500$ stream goal to dress as anime girl, this goal ends in a couple weeks and hes no where close to his goal.
Screenshot_20210502-000611_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210502-001819_YouTube.jpg

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net
I think Xanderhal's Youtube career could be coming to an end soon, he has lost 300 subs in the last couple weeks alone. Futhermore, he is now averging only a couple hundred viewers on his poltics stream, and when you contrast that with this time a year ago, he was getting a thousand viewers on average, his viewership has been diwndling over time.

He is most likley having money issues as well. I remeber him saying in the Lauren Southern debate stream that he had to ask Demon Mama for 50$ because he didnt have enough money for food due to only having 10$ in his bank account. Dont have the exact time stamp he said that, but it was early in the stream so it shouldnt be to hard to find.

The money problems must be really bad because in the last month he has made a 6500$ stream goal to dress as anime girl, this goal ends in a couple weeks and hes no where close to his goal.
View attachment 2135728View attachment 2135742
Hahahahahaahahahah

Don't worry Alex, you can dress as an anime girl all you want if you become a crossdressing streetwalker.

Wow that's pretty pathetic. I wonder what his parents would think. Also just move back to your parents house? Florida isn't hell.
I was under the impression that his parents always thought being a streamer was pathetic and he should get a real job

OOF, and after Vaush spent so much money helping him move out flip off his parents in the first place. Another wise investment for leftism.

Last edited:

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking Christ. These faggots won't shut up about the "anti-sjw altright pipeline".
Is even more insulting they keep peddling it when their ways of proving it are dubious, to say the least, but you can confirm there exists an "SJW" pipeline.

Like with everything shitty online it starts in Reddit. I am subbed to r/QuintonReviews mainly just to keep an eye on it, out of the blue Reddit started to recommend me trending posts of r/Contrapoints, r/mouthfeel, r/PhilosophyTube, and r/MurderedbyAOC. I never entered those subs and I don't open Reddit at all.
Reddit recommends you shit based on the crossover the sub has with other subs, the activity of the sub itself, and your won activity to show you new related subs. It is similar to the user-oriented function of "Multireddits" (clusters of related subs).

Reddit is also a common weapon content creators use as it literally intended to spam links. Even for that, it is a disgusting artform of sorts because jannies hate self-promotion and top activity comes following EST. The best example of a redditfag abusing this system is Matt "YouTube Wake Up" Watson, who by the way, left his last activity in r/breatube.

I already see several leftist clusters on YouTube.

One is the big video-essayists, who can also be considered ‘the original BreadTube’: Contrapoints, Philosophy Tube, HBomberguy, and others along those lines. These channels are gargantuan and are watched by normies, and this is in part thanks to not being dedicated to shilling anti-capitalism so blatantly. Some of them might not even be anti-capitalist; I seem to recall Contrapoints saying she is not sold on it.

An adjacent group consists of smaller video essayists who usually do media critique. They are similar to the previous group in everything but audience size. Innuendo Studios, Jack Saint, and Maggie Mae Fish would be examples.

Another cluster is the debate bros: Destiny, Vaush, SDL, Xanderhal, Demon Mama, Dylan Burns, and the like. They are represented mainly on Twitch, and they range from anarchists to social democrats. These people tend to alienate everybody who is not a debate bro like them because their way of engaging is inherently hostile.

Yet another cluster I cannot pin down exactly. They are some combination of non-Anglos, theory nerds, and Marxist-Leninists: Hakim, Yugopnik, The Finnish Bolshevik, Luna Oi, NonCompete, BadEmpanada, Xexizy, and Anarchopac. This is the group that is most concerned with class issues.

There is also a smaller and disjointed kind of r/stupidpol medley: Caleb Maupin, Infrared, Peter Coffin. Barely anybody likes or watches them. It remains to be seen if this company grows either in members or in views.

Then there are the hyperwoke: EssenceOfThought, ALeviCalledBird, Lily Simpson, and I cannot recall any more. This is the group most concerned with trans and disability issues. I do not ever see them growing big or increasing in numbers because these people are zealots with negative charisma.

There are also two groups that do not interact much with the rest because they are not truly ‘of YouTube’: dirtbag leftist podcasters and the old radio hosts. Chapo Trap House, Cum Town, and Red Scare would be examples of the former; The Majority Report, The Jimmy Dore Show, and The David Pakman Show would be examples of the latter.

There are other people who are widely enjoyed online but are not themselves YouTubers™: Krystal Ball from Rising, Ben Burgis, Nathan J. Robinson, Richard Wolff, Zizek, and the like. Kyle Kulinski started on YouTube, but his content is more like that of radio hosts, and so I tend to also consider him as belonging to this group.

I thought ‘Krystal Ball’ was not her birth name, but it is. Incredible.

Have I covered everybody? Are there any more groups? I believe the leftist sphere of YouTube will continue to be differentiated among these lines. And these lines make sense to me, and they separate people peddling quite different content.

P. S. There are also some old-school channels I did not bother to bring up because nobody cares about them: Kristi Winters, Kevin Logan, Milo Stewart, Riley J. Dennis, and the like. There are also channels covering social issues with a leftie bent, like channels about African-American, women’s, or LGBTQ issues, but I would struggle to describe them as ‘the leftie YouTube’.

Then factor in the incestuous relationships leftubers have with one another and how they use their contacts to escalate. Breatube currently has the video essayist and media reviewing communities grabbed by their tortured cock and balls and those communities they don't have a sizeable number in already, they have at least a couple of useful guys in. Mother's Basement and Super Eyepatch Wolf watch over the NEETs while bringing anime to more "likable" people, D'Angelo Wallace and Curtis Conner are rising stars in the commentary community with that fuckboy look and extra attention to moralize drama. Most of Channel Awesome and their hanger-on bent the knee to them. Don't forget that H3 invited Hontra, the Nephew, and followed Vaush asking him to "radicalize him" while Jacksfilms and Internet Comment Etiquette were each holding one of his beaten testicles.

But all of these Bible amounts to nothing but bollocks until you take into account their lingo. It is the easiest way to tell them apart. A bizarre amalgamation of Tumblrspeak, Redditquette and Chanspeak. The big boy words, the callouts and self-awareness about enjoying "problematic" shite, the low-energy. Even the cadence and pitch as if they are being manufactured. It is supposed to be "official" and it almost always comes with the endorsement of some entity like PBS or BBC or that platform Nebula that was created in conjunction with Curiosity Stream to give them a fake sense of equality to legit doc makers.

Let's return to Reddit again to close this Ouroboros. r/breatube, oh r/breadtube, where fans repost videos and make sure to recycle points. A place that proves that all you need to succeed is to shit on something spastically enough. Truly the Channel Awesome of politics. Yeah, the skeptics might have been "pushed" by YouTube "on accident" but Reddit is sure making an open attempt to promote their favourite creators and silence opposition. The only way to that precious karma is by repeating the same phrase artistically into the void like you are in one of those Twitter threads about something being valid. And remember, if these guys can make $5k a month and burn it in weed to stick it to daddy, why not join them? The gift is good and AT THE END IT IS ALL SATIRE.

Last edited:

scathefire

Types like an incel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I must say, there are leftist channels that do not neatly fit in my abovementioned categorisation scheme. Off the top of my head: Thought Slime, Radical Reviewer, verilybitchie, Tom Nicholas, Unlearning Economics, Beau of the Fifth Column, Some More News, Mexie, and RE-EDUCATION. Most of these occupy a ‘should have had a rantsona’ box in my mind, I suppose.
Tom Nicholas' more recent uploads seem to be trying to ape the Contra/PT/Hbomberguy formula, i.e. long-from diatribes on a certain subject where the speaker sits or stands in front of a camera with a set and/or a costume. Right now though he's got about 194k subs so he's not quite at the popularity level of the big three at the moment.

Last edited:

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was complaining he was too poor for a/c in Florida. Somehow Mersh lives in Florida and adapts to only going out at night like the gay vampire that he is. I’m sure Alex could do the same.
Was he referring to his parents house? If so that is total bullshit. His parents live in a gated community and have a fucking indoor pool. I have hard time believing they don't have central air.

That was covered earlier in the thread. He did a stream from the sunroom with the pool in it and was talking about how he needed to sneak past the security gate or some shit.