BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Atomsk

Pirate King
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might have been posted here already but apparently TheSerfs is doing a fucking documentary on GooberGob.
It might just be me but does anybody else get like irrationally angry when they bring up fucking GamerGate for the six millionth time? Most of the people talking about it now weren't even fucking there when it happened so they can literally only take second-hand opinions which they'll only do from people the agree with politically. Like this shit isn't even out yet he already fucked everything up by mentioning TheQuartering who wasn't even fucking around back then. They bring this up over and over again attempting to revise history and nobody who was actually involved actually wants to fucking talk about it anymore.

Like I remember a few years back, Weaselmale Big Joel made a video on how Anita Sarkeesian was right even though he's not a gamer and knows nothing about gaming but just assumed everything she's saying is true and Sargon made the most lazy, unenthusiastic response video I've ever seen him make where he even acknowledges that it was a different time and he kind of acted like a sperg. These niggers don't want to talk about this anymore, they don't even feel like defending it from revisionist history because they're done with the topic, they've grown out of it, why the fuck can't these weirdo lefties despite most of them not even being around when it fucking happened?

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
NGL, now that youtube is paying better then part time work I used to do I've been putting in a bit more work into that. I would still rather tell my mom I'm dealing drugs then telling her about my spergy YouTube gig

View attachment 2508060View attachment 2508068

For reference, I have a 7.4k sub youtube channel, and I shit out a video about some autistic drama I was a bit interested in and got like 2.7k views in 3 days. His channel is dead, and mark my words, when he drops below 62k again, it will miraculously shoot back up to 62.5k
I notice one of the thumbnails has Ryan long why did xandi hate him and Ryan is not wrong since let’s face it he proved xandi wrong

Itterasshai

— mutton —
kiwifarms.net
As always, I am late to the party. Haz from Infrared had a shouting match with some third-positionist about three weeks ago, and the most entertainment came from how much this third-positionist revealed about himself. The stream lasted for five and a half hours, so I cut out a lot of clips.
Did @Anti Fun Aktion delete his response revealing that he was the cringelord epic-trolling Haz on the stream? That is too bad. I should have saved and posted it next to the clips to complete the portrait of an average Kiwi Farms user. As always, I am late.

I wouldn't go that far... keep in mind that a lot of extremely-online lefties are from countries other than the US, so although 1.5m subs may seem like a lot, the reality is that very few people in the US (or anywhere else) have actually heard of any of these people.

even full-on normie vlogger channels where some Chad or Stacy just talks about themselves, with 10 to 20 million subs, are virtually unknown and literally who as far as the general public is concerned. it also seems unlikely that breadtube is going to get much bigger than it currently is. they are more or less where the anti-SJW/skeptic people were in 2016 or so.
For whatever reason, I did not receive a notification for this quote.
I meant that these channels were ‘gargantuan’ for their sphere. Most BreadTube channels are small, with around 100K subscribers. In comparison to that, 1M subscribers is a ton. BreadTube will not get larger because it is being cannibalised by thousands of identical channels I described here:
BreadTube does not only have to compete with BreadTube; it also has to compete with thousands of commentary channels led by American middle-class progressive zoomers and millennials. Because I watch a few left-of-centre channels, I get recommended their content all the time. Examples:
example_1.png
example_2.png
example_3.png
example_4.png
example_5.png
I am not interested in any of this stuff. At this point, I could ghostwrite for these channels: each of their videos is so predictable it feels auto-generated.

Anti Fun Aktion

God Hates Fun Enablers
kiwifarms.net
@Itterasshai Yeah you missed out on that. As for Breadtube the over saturation of it is going to be it's undoing since all the channels outside of the big names are falling into irrelevance. It's not much different with Marxist Leninist Channels, Only Hakim, Paul Morrin, Caleb Maupin and Infrared are bringing in numbers, the rest are lucky if they can even crack 5K views. The Biden election has certainly deflated the tires of the radical left.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Cypher is fascist baiting unwittingly 952AD64D-9294-497A-B7A0-124744662398.jpeg
also he said thisF4881A4E-F056-4C20-9185-1A1DA6037046.jpeg

MuhCree

You're my Huckleberry
kiwifarms.net
Cypher is fascist baiting unwittingly View attachment 2514901
also he said thisView attachment 2514900
Same dude who gets so bootyblasted by comments on youtube and twitter, he has a patreon reward for his supporters to screenshot said comments for him to post on twitter later with a well worded but retarded retort. Saddest, most eternally online Breadtuber since Demon Mama.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Same dude who gets so bootyblasted by comments on youtube and twitter, he has a patreon reward for his supporters to screenshot said comments for him to post on twitter later with a well worded but retarded retort. Saddest, most eternally online Breadtuber since Demon Mama.
And yet he is good but not that informed he saw that there was another riot during the chauvin trival

Kyria the Great

kiwifarms.net

Well the greatest horror that online platforms have allowed is the creation of petty tyrants who go insane with even the most inkling of power.

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net
Cypher is fascist baiting unwittingly
Calling Trump a Conservative is funny, what values did he actually conserve, also calling someone a Reactionary is fucking stupid, it means nothing since everyone reacts to political changes, literally everyone is reactionary thats how politics works. Also old video, but Vaush is finally semi-honest, granted it is Biden and his voters Fault and not the American people as a whole https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1BWkxEzDo0. When someone debates Vaush about candidates, I hope someone rails him about this, promoting the man that let the taliban enslave a country ( granted the Government did that as well ). Fuck Vaush and Breadtubes dangerous idiocy, they have Afghani blood on there hands.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Cypher is fascist baiting unwittingly

Calling Trump a Conservative is funny, what values did he actually conserve, also calling someone a Reactionary is fucking stupid, it means nothing since everyone reacts to political changes, literally everyone is reactionary thats how politics works. Also old video, but Vaush is finally semi-honest, granted it is Biden and his voters Fault and not the American people as a whole https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1BWkxEzDo0. When someone debates Vaush about candidates, I hope someone rails him about this, promoting the man that let the taliban enslave a country ( granted the Government did that as well ). Fuck Vaush and Breadtubes dangerous idiocy, they have Afghani blood on there hands.
They got what they deserved

SuperDeeDuper

it's a show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!
kiwifarms.net
Reactionary is fucking stupid, it means nothing since everyone reacts to political changes, literally everyone is reactionary thats how politics works.
this is not what commies mean when they say "reactionary"
they mean it as a derogatory to refer to basically anyone who poses a threat of "regressing" away from the long-term goal of communism
1630902991912.png

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net
Wannabe Manbunpig misunderstands YoungRippa and talks past him as he reacts to his video.

Rippa is a Based Lord, as a fellow Ancap I love his stuff. Also my autism came in hand today when discovering SDLs a Fed and is the scion of a Fortune 500 Company, I was browsing Kiwifarms to find it, we need to find more evidence on how they are Feds.

NoTimeToLose

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how to cross-post, but I gathered some stuff over a big lolcow crossover involving various breadtubers and septics.

Having Doomerpolitics and President Sunday as protagonists so far.