BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Itterasshai

— sângerete —
kiwifarms.net
Infrared/InfraHaz/Haz/Tahir Al-Tersa the Lebanese lolcow had a meltdown on stream announcing he won't appear on Zherka's show anymore because the guests and commenters called him a virgin:
He whines about being the most persecuted person on the internet and reveals his "alpha" persona is entirely fake. He's just a crybaby clown.
Even other lolcow leftists are calling him out.
Haz (Infrared) is apparently mad at Ahrelevant for reacting to some gay video about his mental health (suicidal, no friends, doesn't talk to family ect). This spawned a six hour sperg-off moderated by John Zherka. Apparently, Haz is a virgin as well.
Here's a snippet of Haz experiencing virgin rage, and ragequitting the stream because he "lost" the argument via a voting system, but not before bitching Zherka out for moderating and not giving him unconditional support.
This was such a disaster. If Haz from Infrared simply said, ‘I don’t feel like being a clown for watchers who dislike me. It’s demeaning,’ most would understand and leave him be. Unfortunately for him, he could not resist making it into a spectacle. He appeared so terribly insecure.

The complete saga:
Haz complaining about the lack of respect from Twitch chatters;
Haz attempting to damage-control after his rant was received poorly;
Haz arguing with AhRelevant, a Destiny orbiter;
Haz hyping before and coping after the argument;
Haz arguing with some Destiny viewer.

What's with the Mongol simping? I thought the whole "MONGOLS FOUNDED CIVILIZATION" rant was just an off the cuff thing.
For someone who is Chinese, feels sort of cucky to deify what was ultimately a foreign empire.
Not necessarily. He may view the Mongols the same way an American may view the Greeks or the Romans: as a civilisation that had greatly impacted his own.

Here are the largest instances. I think the user counts drop off dramatically from the top few instances. It would be interesting to see how many of the statuses are bots and if the majority of messages are from a small group of people, similar to twitter.
Here is the old suggested mastodon banlist if you want some small chuckles.
Here is a complaint on reddit.
And talk of curation
The retort of "its open source. just make your own :^)" really exposes how much they do not value open source and the community but it was always about pushing their agenda.
Their content selection is dynamically pulled so wayback machine isn't helping.
Lol they have extinction rebellion's instance on the curated list.
Imagine wasting so much time whining about people you cant control and creating writeups with screenshots. They don't even laugh like KF does. I think Gargon is the whiny admin of mastodon.social.
Speaking of decentralized social media, Contrapoints has a peertube instance that framasoft features on their main peertube landing page.
If these decentralised services work the way I think they work, as separate sites people can register on and post to, I do not see a problem with banning and shilling. I may laugh at whoever sets the moderation policy for silly choices, but it is up to them to decide whether their place is an echo chamber or a boxing ring.

He was homeschooled in a Christian household (IIRC it was evangelical) and he slowly turned from a "I'm a Christian but" type into a hardcore atheist. Also knocked up two separate women IIRC, one of whom he married in a shotgun wedding.
Two separate women? Do you have a citation on that? I only — vaguely — recall that he married his girlfriend after she had gotten pregnant with his child.

The barrier is sorta falling away. Alot of historytube is moving towards hour long video essays about Gamergate.
Gamergate was not mentioned much. A lot of the video was spent explaining radio and television to zoomers. But, leftie content indeed overlaps with other content. This happens everywhere, not just on YouTube. More and more creative people are adopting left-leaning and explicitly leftist views, and those ideas show up in their works — expectedly.

[video about transwomen in women’s sports]
Same old, same old. Ultimately, one group thinks transwomen belong in women’s sports because they are women, and the other group thinks transwomen do not belong in women’s sports because they are not women. For most, this bickering about hormone replacement effects and advantages from male puberty is just a means to an end.

[video about alleged BreadTube funding or curating]
Even if true, I would not care. Being funded or promoted hardly ever matters to anybody. When confronted about supporting astroturfed positions, people retort, ‘Yeah, but are these positions wrong?’

Neigh

Where da huite wummin at?
kiwifarms.net
If these decentralised services work the way I think they work, as separate sites people can register on and post to, I do not see a problem with banning and shilling. I may laugh at whoever sets the moderation policy for silly choices, but it is up to them to decide whether their place is an echo chamber or a boxing ring.
I think the issue is the official sites push specific servers in an attempt to use the network effect as a weapon. It's not the fact that servers ban others but the official website directs people to a specific network of sites. When people google the project, they're directed to those specific servers via the official project site. These projects also make open source culture claims but betray them, a common theme. Null has told people to get on the fediverse. If he did not tell people to use Kiwifarms.cc, they would likely choose the one suggested by the project and a functional centralization is created.

Last edited:

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net
Interesting theory on Bread Tube being an op to deradicalize Alt-Righters. Iinstead of deradicalizing them directly, they provide a different seemly radical ideology, that in actuality pivots to what the big wigs at the DNC want when necessary, while maintaining a veneer of being against the system and edgy. If they just straight up deradicalized them they would just become regular GOP, which is actually a worse outcome for them than just having them be ghettoized Nazis/WNs. It would explain why these alleged "anarchist" always seem to support whatever the Dems and left Neo-Libs are promoting.
What kind of exceptional individual would assume they're libertarian? He's a globohomo neoliberal who wants to be part of the ruling elit
yeah, I think they are CIA tbh. I disagree with the theory tho, Breadtube is an OP by the State in order to destroy culture and have the State replace it. States only care about culture if it benefits them, but under Neoliberalism, it is a detriment, ergo they need to radicalize the radicals and destroy culture in ergo for the State to take more power. The DNC, nor GOP, nor any Political Establishment are your friends.

He already is elite lol, and since he talks so much about him being a libertarian. Wanted to see if he put his money where his mouth is, he can say the N word, I cant say I am an Ancap.

TruuAnon

kiwifarms.net
What a spectacular fall from grace Infrared haz had. The gyno was really the beginning of the end, but is Ironic that Jon Fucken Zherka of all people broke him. He's trying to pretend it never happened but only his cultists are falling for it.

FUCK i guess i have to start listening to Chapo again or some shit I fucking hate communists.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
should someone tell cypher about fauci flip flopping so many times or people not taking the van for political reasons during 2020 calling it the trump vaccine 6DE7EBF0-C72E-4060-A755-03A4FB380808.jpeg3E0B8403-3A72-4E9D-A3E8-DF01D6972A1D.jpegE763BA43-04FA-4EB3-A95F-4FF76220ED71.jpegA001F5A2-86C2-40DD-A378-49AC4FBB949A.jpeg37C118F4-1022-47F3-A7E0-19BB1C8D8B5F.jpeg

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
should someone tell cypher about fauci flip flopping so many times or people not taking the van for political reasons during 2020 calling it the trump vaccineView attachment 2557393View attachment 2557394View attachment 2557395View attachment 2557396View attachment 2557397
They don't mention that after the Spanish Flu we came to realize that the majority of forced health controls put in place actually killed people. The death toll was increased at least twofold by the stupidity of the medical establishment, for example keeping people in flu-only quarantine wards where they just got sicker until they died.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
They don't mention that after the Spanish Flu we came to realize that the majority of forced health controls put in place actually killed people. The death toll was increased at least twofold by the stupidity of the medical establishment, for example keeping people in flu-only quarantine wards where they just got sicker until they died.
Then again this is the 1910s medical studies where all of it was just either morally bankrupt or just down right creepy

Hunter working hard to get a thread

View attachment 2536842
It would be funny if Hunter and his bitch wife got a thread because they both exhibit lolcow behavior(Hunter for being a complete exceptional individual, his wife for being a slut and reading the thread) but both are increasingly becoming less and less relevant so I don't know if they deserve one.

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
What a spectacular fall from grace Infrared haz had. The gyno was really the beginning of the end, but is Ironic that Jon Fucken Zherka of all people broke him. He's trying to pretend it never happened but only his cultists are falling for it.

FUCK i guess i have to start listening to Chapo again or some shit I fucking hate communists.

Listen to Cum Town the only bearable “leftist” celebrities on the internet

Wally

I bully the AdSense JannieBot
kiwifarms.net
I cannot actually wait for them to get this email in their mailboxes.
1632287385820.png

They actually believe they can unionize against the Google+Adsense+DoubleClick+AdMob+YouTube advertising monolith. Google makes ~$30,000,000,000 off of pure AdSense revenue each year. And to unionize you really need to be employed. As I have said in the "Worst Websites" thread, Google / Susan Wikiwiki can and will steal your AdSense money and refuse to pay you it. And the entire thing is automated. The Adsense JannieBot (tm) is extremely exceptional and extremely powerful. The JannieBot has the power to permban your AdSense and YouTube account with no human contact. For every Contrapoints and BreadTuber that gets demonetized and permbanned there are 4,000 new pajeets that registered an AdSense account with duplicate information. You don't defeat the JannieBot by unionizing, you defeat it by tricking it. If you get a violation, remove ads before it can negatively affect the rest of your site. The JannieBot doesn't punish you if a page doesn't have ads on it. It can't even figure out the concept of a subdomain. This is how I violate every AdSense rule under the sun and keep my account. Also lmao @ people who actually register a YouTube account or AdSense account with someone elses info after they get b&. The JannieBot doesn't check if you are banned, you can reuse SSN and everything and it won't care. If you really want to prevent being found out just register your account under a shell LLC. Call it AdSense Ban Evading LLC, the bot literally doesn't care. I get more bullshit DMCA takedown notices than Null but my site still has ads! ALL HAIL THE ADSENSE JANNIEBOT AND IT BEING exceptional.

Tips on how to get the JannieBot to flag someone's AdSense account for deletion:
1. Click the ads repeatedly. TheJannieBot will think that the site owner is clicking his own ads.
2. Write in the site comment section "Please click the ads." JannieBot cannot tell context. Doing this will cause the JannieBot to think the site owner is telling people to click the ads.
3. Click the "X" and then report the ad unit. This actually has an effect. It's not just for show. When someone does this it registers a violation in AdSense.

Last edited:

The Burning Giraffe

kiwifarms.net
I believe he is describing Centerism, not Conservatism here. What a moron. He is saying that being a conservative in the USSR would involve supporting Stalin and Communism with your whole heart.
In a way he's right, but in a more important way he's being a semantic exceptional individual. Progressive and Conservative are constantly shifting relative positions to what's happening now. Even given that though, he's suggesting that the second you slide anything in, no matter how illegitimately, it's status quo and has to be preserved.