BreadTube - The Unofficial ContraPoints Dickriders Club and the culture / drama surrounding the community.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
You're right. He was always a subhuman, all communists are. Hasan is the only handsome one I know and Im not sure whether he isn't just an islamist in denial.
Demonmama takes the cake. Ugly, dumb, loud and foulmouthed. Only in the West are trannies indulged, I hate dogs that bite the hand that feeds them. I also have a burning passion for classic artwork and writers. She once demonized the church and medieval Europe as backwards (after 1000 ad) and that Davinci learned from muslims (people that would kill HIM). In short, that fat sack of shit would have an eternal date with a padded cell if I was in charge.
These subhumans would almost be a funny sideshow, if they weren't so incredibly dangerous. No wonder they turn governments they take over into clownworlds.
Commies happen to have been useful idiots for islamists before. Guess that happens when you have an uninformed, deterministic view of history informed by a 19th century alcoholic and rapist whose economic theories have been mathematically (so generally) disproven, by Mill and Okishio no less.
His theory of crisis is wrong for example and marxists have been whinging about capitalism's collapse and immeasurable poverty brought about by it since the 1860s at least, yet even Africa is richer and more peaceful than ever.
It is quite telling that marxism dominates social sciences, maybe because they aren't sciences at all. Marx depends on muh economy, ironically the field he is taken least serious in and has been debunked most throughly.
In short, in order to be a commie beign an ugly incel in denial with subhuman intelligence and a rotten moral character is mandatory. There is no commie that was ever good. The only good commie is one in a padded cell.
Only pay commies with lead

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Im here bc i heard Lauren Southern being courted by Vaush and getting Shoeonhead treatment by Breadtube?
Can anybody say and show more about that pls?
All I know is that Lauren has been trying to rehabilitate her image, cause she realizes her mixed raced child won’t be accepted in the ethnostate.

Destiny meanwhile has been getting flak from the very monsters he helped create and thus is naturally being pushed into the right (similar to Dave Rubin)

endangeredspecies

kiwifarms.net
All I know is that Lauren has been trying to rehabilitate her image, cause she realizes her mixed raced child won’t be accepted in the ethnostate.

Destiny meanwhile has been getting flak from the very monsters he helped create and thus is naturally being pushed into the right (similar to Dave Rubin)
Did Dave Rubin help to create anything?
He basically left TYT just bc they didnt want to fulfill his spoiled demands and, like Baked, proclaimed he was persecuted for his dissenting views

LizCurly89

kiwifarms.net
Did Dave Rubin help to create anything?
He basically left TYT just bc they didnt want to fulfill his spoiled demands and, like Baked, proclaimed he was persecuted for his dissenting views
Yes and no. Yes, Rubin did have somewhat of a hand in creating the first iterarion of the IDW from 2015 to 17. He had a decently professional studio setup which served to launch the internet careers for the likes of Jordan Peterson, Gad Saad, Ben Shapiro, Brett Weinstein etc. Appearances on Rubin would frequently lead to bookings on platforms with wider audiences, namely the JRE podcast.

He was involved in covering the social justice movements in campuses which swept up Peterson at the University of Toronto, and Weinstein at Evergreen state university in Washington state, and of course for platforming members of the 2016 Trump presidential campaign. Apart from hosting a stadium tour with Peterson and Sam Harris which did extremely well, in addition to a free speech Patreon service named Locals, Rubin has largely faded into irrelevance and is now a Fox News orbiter. Most of his famous friends, especially Joe Rogan, can't stand him, and hes stuck producing content which feels worn out and dated.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Everyone get the eye-bleach out: Demon Momma just posted his "fursona", revealing that his original alias was "DragonMama".

Imagine if you will this fat man - who claims to be a former sex worker - taking all his clothes off, taking a picture of himself naked, and sending that picture to an artist for a fursona commission:

DemonMommaTall.jpg DemonMommaTall01.jpg

What did the poor artist who was sent a picture of Demon Momma naked manage come up with?
The following, which I think primarily meant to convey the horror that overcame him upon witnessing Demon Momma naked:

DemonMommaFursona.jpg
But the above turns out to be just the SFW version... so get the pipet, suck up some of that eye-bleach and keep it near your eyes to drop it in for when you witness the uncensored version:

Apparently Demon Momma's gurldiq is sheer red IRL? 🤨Is that some VD or something? 🤢🤮 Go see a doctor Demon Momma, your gurldiq looks diseased. 😷

Demon Momma's fuckbuddy Faun shows up and praises the above art:

i adore everything about this, and not just cause its my mama

she looks so soft and strong, so many great texture details all over
love the deep scars, the squishy paw pads, the varied tendrils, the warm fleshy colour accents...

beautiful work, the cephalowolf is real !!

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net

hot take: Lauren Southern isnt hot and her trying to dilute already diluted Libertarianism is funny, Statist Punks Fuck Off.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
How can Lauren rehabilitate her image? With whom? The "alt right" hates her for being a race traitor and then becoming "centrist".
I know she was a coal burner in college, but what's this about her having a mixed race kid? I thought her husband was some random Aussie. Not that I'd put anything past her at this point.

logdog

kiwifarms.net
You're right. He was always a subhuman, all communists are. Hasan is the only handsome one I know and Im not sure whether he isn't just an islamist in denial.
Demonmama takes the cake. Ugly, dumb, loud and foulmouthed. Only in the West are trannies indulged, I hate dogs that bite the hand that feeds them. I also have a burning passion for classic artwork and writers. She once demonized the church and medieval Europe as backwards (after 1000 ad) and that Davinci learned from muslims (people that would kill HIM). In short, that fat sack of shit would have an eternal date with a padded cell if I was in charge.
These subhumans would almost be a funny sideshow, if they weren't so incredibly dangerous. No wonder they turn governments they take over into clownworlds.
Commies happen to have been useful idiots for islamists before. Guess that happens when you have an uninformed, deterministic view of history informed by a 19th century alcoholic and rapist whose economic theories have been mathematically (so generally) disproven, by Mill and Okishio no less.
His theory of crisis is wrong for example and marxists have been whinging about capitalism's collapse and immeasurable poverty brought about by it since the 1860s at least, yet even Africa is richer and more peaceful than ever.
It is quite telling that marxism dominates social sciences, maybe because they aren't sciences at all. Marx depends on muh economy, ironically the field he is taken least serious in and has been debunked most throughly.
In short, in order to be a commie beign an ugly incel in denial with subhuman intelligence and a rotten moral character is mandatory. There is no commie that was ever good. The only good commie is one in a padded cell.
That's as clear as the word of God right there. All commies are subhuman.

Speaking of commie subhumans, Infrahaz has been constantly tweeting about how his followers are the most beautiful people and his haters are all ugly.

Let's look at his most prominent supporters:

Henry, one of the pseudointellectual "showrunners" who autistically posts for hours on the discord about failed Marxist theories
1637981095425.png

Alex, another one of the pseud "showrunners" who also autistically posts huge paragraphs on their discord if you call him a kraut
alex-jpg.2378836

Ezra Xie, China loving cocksucker who's probably the "brains" behind the Infrared Collective and whose twitter is filled with Asian-cel posting (https://twitter.com/ezra_ex)
1633029677293-png.2583767

Eso, a tranny who constantly defends Infrared on twitter and in their degenerate discord (https://twitter.com/_Esoterical_):
FDjd4cvXMAEbj7e

Comrade Gaga, twitch mod who's a notorious pink piller and tranny loving pervert (https://twitter.com/comrade_gaga)
gaga-jpg.2379170

Etu, tranny twitch mod
1637980886918.png

And of course the "most beautiful communist", Tahir al-Tersa AKA Infrahaz:

20210803_042814.jpg

A truly "beautiful" group of trannies, perverts, fags, pedos, and jobless losers.

BlueSnowman

Communist are subhuman, mkay?
kiwifarms.net

Speaking of commie subhumans, Infrahaz has been constantly tweeting about how his followers are the most beautiful people and his haters are all ugly.

Henry, one of the pseudointellectual "showrunners" who autistically posts for hours on the discord about failed Marxist theories
View attachment 2754003

Alex, another one of the pseud "showrunners" who also autistically posts huge paragraphs on their discord if you call him a kraut
alex-jpg.2378836

Ezra Xie, China loving cocksucker who's probably the "brains" behind the Infrared Collective and whose twitter is filled with Asian-cel posting (https://twitter.com/ezra_ex)

Eso, a tranny who constantly defends Infrared on twitter and in their degenerate discord (https://twitter.com/_Esoterical_):
FDjd4cvXMAEbj7e

Comrade Gaga, twitch mod who's a notorious pink piller and tranny loving pervert (https://twitter.com/comrade_gaga)
gaga-jpg.2379170

Etu, tranny twitch mod
View attachment 2753996

20210803_042814.jpg

A truly "beautiful" group of trannies, perverts, fags, pedos, and jobless losers.
The last guy looks human tbh.
So does the black transgirl and Comrade Gaga, who both pass somewhat reasonably. The black one looks kinda like an ex of mine (actual female not deluded male). Non of them will win a pegeant anytime soon, though. They just don't make me wanna vomit.
The others are however an absolute horrorshow or soyfactory staff. Especially the Asian guy. He has something evil in him and would kill millions if he was ever given the power to do so. It has to sting that although you view yourself as the pinnacle of creation, your women say otherwise.

Last edited:

bigbombguy2222

Verwijder Kokosnoot
kiwifarms.net
Lol. I haven't seen this graph since that faggot Cameron Watt used it in his first anarkiddie video. Really brings me back to the days when people unironically used /r/atheism shit to argue against religion. (I'm surprised we haven't seen more of Cameron on here, actually.)

Also, you have to share the full version of that graph. Don't let 'em fool ya!

FEGQ6AQVcAMkQiA

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net
Lol. I haven't seen this graph since that faggot Cameron Watt used it in his first anarkiddie video. Really brings me back to the days when people unironically used /r/atheism shit to argue against religion. (I'm surprised we haven't seen more of Cameron on here, actually.)

Also, you have to share the full version of that graph. Don't let 'em fool ya!

FEGQ6AQVcAMkQiA
I could make this chart into a Fallout meme, should I do it?

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
How can Lauren rehabilitate her image? With whom? The "alt right" hates her for being a race traitor and then becoming "centrist".
It's not so much rehabilitate as rebrand. She tries to sweep all the race stuff under the rug and acts like she was the right leaning centrist/plain old conservative all along
Should've stayed gone imo

View attachment 2754003

alex-jpg.2378836

FDjd4cvXMAEbj7e

gaga-jpg.2379170

Etu, tranny twitch mod
View attachment 2753996

20210803_042814.jpg

Tbf when you have individuals like Demon Mama, people who identify as deers and dogs, and people who wear fetish gear they way normal people wear a t-shirt, those seem as close to a normie as a politsperg can get. Wouldn't call them "beautiful" to save my life though

Oliveoil

Ronin
kiwifarms.net
Some Xander updates:
He streamed the other day with his girlfriend to decorate a tree.
Most interesting he deleted it.
Here is a few screenshots from the stream:
I am just going to gently suggest she get's a different hair color. This one is doing her NO favors.
1638040205996.png1638040277019.png
Here is linked.
He is scheduled to stream today and talk about the Waukesha parade massacre.

DirtyHegel

kiwifarms.net
Her sister got the better looks. Thats why the sister is pretending to be a DJ while Lauren got a husband and chased off the internet
never seen her, only watched Lauren to get mad at her ( always been an Ancap ).
Here is linked.
He is scheduled to stream today and talk about the Waukesha parade massacre.
Why is his please stand by like that, fuckers got ran over and theres him in a blanket. At least we can theorize the fetus demographic.